Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks (38977 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? / How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Fearyourcreator: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
system21:

Some of you are pure wicked. Can you show us the price of 50kg rice, tin of milk, create of egg, dollar exchange rate with pounds in USA 5 years ago and today we want to confirm something
Which one be wicked ... Things are expensive everywhere now na
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Fearyourcreator: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Reference:

Better sit down and stop trying to convince people to share your chains.
Not everyone is a slave to those who willingly accepted the job to lead.
Yes, nobody forced them to stand for election so nobody should pity them.
You will be a failed citizen if you cannot correct the man you employed and pay such astronomical wages and privileges to do the simple things of life in service to you.
The doors of government is still open to them.
If they cannot handle the country they should quit, simple.
We will continue changing leaders and no progress will come ... Citizens needs change too... There are some locally made stuffs that are not supposed to be very expensive too... Until government chuk eye... You go still hear dem sha wan suffer people...
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Fearyourcreator: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
JoshTim:

He is not. You are just a spoilt baby that have refuse to grow and take up responsibility. What we are experiencing is not peculiar to Nigeria alone. It's a global headache. Th government haven't tried interms of security and other peculiaries, i will say yes to this. Ask how much was a bag of rice sold in the US as at 2020 and how much it's sold now. Present inflationary pressure isn't peculiar to Nigeria alone.

Thank you.
They dont want to hear this ... Always pointing fingers..
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by ican2020: 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.
Even in your supposedly Second-heaven and slave Master's country, United state.

Support the government instead of criticising them with every little opportunity you have. The government has failed in the area of security but not economy. The whole world is going through its own too.

Can you compare the price of bag of rice in 2015 in the USA to 2022? Just like you ignorant one are comparing the prices of things from 2015-2022 in Nigeria.

Most of you just sit here in Nigeria, criticise the government and politicised everything, oblivious of the present situation around the world. Just last two weeks their was protest across France and it continued this week over this same inflation issues.

Shut up
You are talking about inflation in US, while not talk about life in US, roads, electricity and government attitude towards it's citizens

Mr comparison
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Fearyourcreator: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
N8500 under PDP. N40000 under APC. Yet they say this is the reason why I should vote APC again.
No be juju be dat. angry
We go see the next one na... Abi no be Nigeria again ni...
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Fearyourcreator: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bigchristo:
shey APC urchins nor go see this analysis? They will still say is propaganda whereas they are feeling the effects of the harsh economy
Na only one person dey sell for lagos .... Lagos na only one shop... Yeye
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Fearyourcreator: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2022
Creamypie:
fooooooool. Spoon fed idiot. Don't quote me again. U are an empty brained human
You get money pass lagos too... Yeye ... Lairs... Assumption no go kee you... If them spoon feed na inside house you dey print your own money... No be person give you
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

He was just unlucky ... There was a fall then when he came too... It was economy problem... Same hit him again ... Plus insecurity ... But he tried in some ither asoects.... Especially infrastructure

Exactly my point. Anytime he comes a recession comes. Obasanjo came twice and recession didn't happen even once.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by TheOgaBoss: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fmghewzy:
34k in my area oo.

Where all this one dey see 42k

Lie Small small abeg
where is your area, don't just conclude because in mine the prices is actually above 40k now?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Fearyourcreator: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Exactly my point. Anytime he comes a recession comes. Obasanjo came twice and recession didn't happen even once.
I felt for him... Truth is Nigerians just like wahala... We no dey dey logical most times ... If we dont like person like this na wahala ... Nigeria just needs continuity ... Anyone that gets there should just continue the unfinished project and also start his own... But na lie ... If not same party they will abandon it... For how long will we keep going like that
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by InvertedHammer: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
Arda1000:
oga suffering no Dey tire u grin
U voted the damnable APC and u still keep defending them with nonsense after their wholesome and still failing failures.
Dem swear with ur brain ni ?

/
They always run around to Google bad news around the world to support the nonsense in Nigeria.

You will never see them compare Nigeria with anything good happening around the globe because there is none.

They are eternal slaves to crumbs from the slave owners' tables.

/

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by ManirBK: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
kingyakos:

Ok thanks.
that tomato rice is at 31k and half bag is at 15,500 here in Birnin Kebbi

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Fmghewzy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Jennifer89:

No be lie o! I priced two days ago

Where do you all stay. shocked
Haha
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by asanausana91: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2022
Southerners are too greedy. We are buying rice in Jos 28k while south east is selling the same rice at 42k. Why?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Evidenx(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
If you vote APC again, na sand you and your generation go chop.
Iseee!!!!
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Bigchristo: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Na only one person dey sell for lagos .... Lagos na only one shop... Yeye
If nor be say you be goat and don’t have sense, waiting bring selling into GDP analysis? Abeg go collect your brain back if APC don loot am
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by kingyakos: 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
ManirBK:
that tomato rice is at 31k and half bag is at 15,500 here in Birnin Kebbi

Please is it stone free?...
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by ManirBK: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
kingyakos:

Please is it stone free?...
yes stone free
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Fearyourcreator: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
Bigchristo:
If nor be say you be goat and don’t have sense, waiting bring selling into GDP analysis? Abeg go collect your brain back if APC don loot am
Na this insult .... Rice is not 45k in the whole of lagos.... Hope you get nw
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by kingyakos: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
ManirBK:
yes stone free

Base on the distance I'm trying to figure how the logistics would be because I'm in Calabar and i don't need much, just five bags for Xmas and here it's 39k which for sure it will sky rocket to 45k before December.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by emilo2bad: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2022
Creamypie:
48k.Onitsha. foreign(caprice)buhari Weldone sir. Those supporting APC and buhari are those who are being fed and taken Care of by their parents, not those who are responsible for their bills(this doesn't mean atiku is an option)
but how much was bag of rice in1998 during Abacha era ?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by emilo2bad: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:
43k in Tinubu's Lagos

Only a fool will vote APC again
only idiots will take part in their useless voting with no credible candidate among the 18 candidates. stay home
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by CaptainAyub: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2022
candidbabe:
Northern Nigeria 29600
Southern Nigeria 48000

Foreign rice oooo
The borders are open in Northern Nigeria naa

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Creamypie(m): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
emilo2bad:

but how much was bag of rice in1998 during Abacha era ?
see. U talk about increments in income And ease of cash flows. My father, on level 10 was receiving 11k monthly under abacha govt.after his Denise, abubak/ obasanjo, opened eyes when they said workers were supposed to use good cars and build houses. Very few understood them at that moment. God will continue to bless them. It was increased to 58k, excluding increase in allowances. B4 then, minimum wage was 600 to 1k. It was increased to 3k500 plus increase in allowances. A beloved new Benz 200 flat boot was Bought by my father at 320k In 1999, less than a year after abacha demise. As at 2015, it costs 800k. A level 10 salary was almost 170k too. Between 2015 and 2022,. Rice increased by at least 600 percent, same with all other items. Can u independently verify level 10 salary today pls, if there is any increment? Thank you
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Solababa91(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
Compare the rate of increase, start with dollar to naira exchange rate between same period, price of a bag of rice, beans, maize, bread and all other food stuffs and you'll see for yourself.
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

Support the government instead of criticising them with every little opportunity you have. The government has failed in the area of security but not economy. The whole world is going through its own too.

Can you compare the price of bag of rice in 2015 in the USA to 2022? Just like you ignorant one are comparing the prices of things from 2015-2022 in Nigeria.

Most of you just sit here in Nigeria, criticise the government and politicised everything, oblivious of the present situation around the world. Just last two weeks their was protest across France and it continued this week over this same inflation issues.

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Tfx1: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by jcross19: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

get out!!!!!!! No sensible person can be supporting this disaster called APC administration!!!
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by lhordspy: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2022
Solababa91:
Compare the rate of increase, start with dollar to naira exchange rate between same period, price of a bag of rice, beans, maize, bread and all other food stuffs and you'll see for yourself.

Sir, it will be very unfair to the naira with that your mode of comparism. No currency in the world can compete with the dollar.

So you using that yardstick is unfair to the naira. The most important thing is that every country in the world is experiencing inflation right now. Criticising an already confuse and failed government is the least of what we need now.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by nnennachiji(f): 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

Inflation is everywhere but the USA government has programs to help it’s citizens and cushion the effect .
There is WIC for pregnant women and children under 5, Food-stamps and government housing vouchers. There is Medicaid for low income earners. School is free from prekindergarten to high school. Students are feed twice at school
There are food banks and other non profits that helps with payment of house rents and other utilities just to mention a few
What do we have in Nigeria ?
Stop supporting mediocre government
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by emilo2bad: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Creamypie:
see. U talk about increments in income And ease of cash flows. My father, on level 10 was receiving 11k monthly under abacha govt.after his Denise, abubak/ obasanjo, opened eyes when they said workers were supposed to use good cars and build houses. Very few understood them at that moment. God will continue to bless them. It was increased to 58k, excluding increase in allowances. B4 then, minimum wage was 600 to 1k. It was increased to 3k500 plus increase in allowances. A beloved new Benz 200 flat boot was Bought by my father at 320k In 1999, less than a year after abacha demise. As at 2015, it costs 800k. A level 10 salary was almost 170k too. Between 2015 and 2022,. Rice increased by at least 600 percent, same with all other items. Can u independently verify level 10 salary today pls, if there is any increment? Thank you
immediately I see level 10 recieving 170,000 I stop. all what you wrote is wrong statistics/data can't hold water. price of rice will increase more in 2023 through 2024 that is the way it is
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by lereinter(m): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
lordm:
no, garison area.

Thanks!
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Creamypie(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
emilo2bad:

immediately I see level 10 recieving 170,000 I stop. all what you wrote is wrong statistics/data can't hold water. price of rice will increase more in 2023 through 2024 that is the way it is
****120 i meant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Adjustments Have You Made To Cope With The Rising Inflation (Pictures) / "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) / Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.