Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks (38975 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? / How Much is a Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by HolyPussy: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
PointZerom:
If Buhari didn't overthrow a democratically elected president and return NIGERIA to military rule, the likes of IBB, ABACHA etc wouldn't hv ruled and destroy NIGERIA.

Buhari is total EVIL.

Okay, I see your point now.

Let's blame Buhari.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by TheMostComplex1: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
A paint of local rice here is 5k.
Local rice here is about 60k
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by olamike02: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
ONLY RETARDS LIKE ZOMBIDIENTS WILL EXPECT THE PRICE OF A THING IN 2015 TO REMAIN THE SAME NOW.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Uyigue12(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fmghewzy:
34k in my area oo.

Where all this one dey see 42k

Lie Small small abeg
.na 42k my neighbor buy today so why u dey argue.....na so u a dey lie we go give you money finish na stone rice u ho bring come wey no even complete
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Tejiri09: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2022
Arda1000:
oga suffering no Dey tire u grin
U voted the damnable APC and u still keep defending them with nonsense after their wholesome and still failing failures.
Dem swear with ur brain ni ?
The guy na mumu man
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by MasterShifu010(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.
Even in your supposedly Second-heaven and slave Master's country, United state.

Support the government instead of criticising them with every little opportunity you have. The government has failed in the area of security but not economy. The whole world is going through its own too.

Can you compare the price of bag of rice in 2015 in the USA to 2022? Just like you ignorant one are comparing the prices of things from 2015-2022 in Nigeria.

Most of you just sit here in Nigeria, criticise the government and politicised everything, oblivious of the present situation around the world. Just last two weeks their was protest across France and it continued this week over this same inflation issues.

The way you support this government , I believe your part of the government and you want us to support you , tell me am wrong
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by donpata(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

Support the government instead of criticising them with every little opportunity you have. The government has failed in the area of security but not economy. The whole world is going through its own too.

Can you compare the price of bag of rice in 2015 in the USA to 2022? Just like you ignorant one are comparing the prices of things from 2015-2022 in Nigeria.

Most of you just sit here in Nigeria, criticise the government and politicised everything, oblivious of the present situation around the world. Just last two weeks their was protest across France and it continued this week over this same inflation issues.

You are the olodo here talking nonsense. You are comparing Inflation of 3.5% to that of 300-500%. If $10 in 2015 is now 13$ today, that's a 30% fall. what's the value of 100naira today? 300? 400? 500? Or what? This is a terrible govt. A govt that sits down and watch oil selling at 100$ yet allow production to drop from 1.5mbpd to less thank 700k bpd needs no support.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by stacyadams: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Creamypie:
48k.Onitsha. foreign(caprice)buhari Weldone sir. Those supporting APC and buhari are those who are being fed and taken Care of by their parents, not those who are responsible for their bills(this doesn't mean atiku is an option)

Don't mind those rats

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Fmghewzy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Uyigue12:
.na 42k my neighbor buy today so why u dey argue.....na so u a dey lie we go give you money finish na stone rice u ho bring come wey no even complete

Stop saying rubbish.

I bought mine on Saturday, foreign rice for that matter and no stone .

I agree that things are not really going well in Nigeria, but I also know some Nigerians tendency to exaggerate and inflate things.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Googledotcom: 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
candidbabe:
Northern Nigeria 29600
Southern Nigeria 48000

Foreign rice oooo
Do you live in both north and south at a time ? You must be a spirit.

Why not allow the people in the north to give accurate details ?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by iLegendd(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
It will get to 100k.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Uyigue12(m): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fmghewzy:

Stop saying rubbish.

I bought mine on Saturday, foreign rice for that matter and no stone .

I agree that things are not really going well in Nigeria, but I also know some Nigerians tendency to exaggerate and inflate things.
Ur the one saying rubbish and jargons ......so u mean almost 10 people are lier's......idiots are not hard to know oversabi kill you
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Solababa91(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
While criticising this confused govt might be the least of our problems, it is pertinent to also look retrospect in other not to fall into the hands of wolves masquerading in sheep's clothing, ones whose antecedents have shown they do not have what it takes to turn the tides of this country around other than just to answer the Title "Mr President" and enrich their cronies with the meager resources, and "share the money" no thanks to the increasing debt profile. They come brandishing sweet manifestoes but set it aside immediately they get hold of Power. Nigerians shine your eyes.
lhordspy:

Sir, it will be very unfair to the naira with that your mode of comparism. No currency in the world can compete with the dollar.

So you using that yardstick is unfair to the naira. The most important thing is that every country in the world is experiencing inflation right now. Criticising an already confuse and failed government is the least of what we need now.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by dslintegrated: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2022
THIALAND RICE FOR SALES; THE PRICE ALL THIS PRICE IS TO DELIVER TO YR WHEREHOUSE FOR YOU.THE PRICE IS AS FOLLOW,;����������

(1) KADUNA. #34.500...
(2) MINA...#35,000.
(3) ABUJA #34.500.
(4).BAUCH..#36.000.
(5) WAARI.P/H.SAPELE & ABIA STATE.#35.000.
(6) ONISHA AND
ENUGU #34.500.
(7) BENIN. #33.000.
(coolLAGOS .#30.000.
NOTE; THE PRICE DEPEND ON THE QUANTITY DEMAND.

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by OfficialAPCNig: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2022
emilo2bad:

only idiots will take part in their useless voting with no credible candidate among the 18 candidates. stay home
I am voting for Peter Obi
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by OfficialAPCNig: 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
jrusky:

Only a fool like you will reason so stupid by attaching Tinubu to the price of rice.

F u c k to hell bro.

Keep crying

cheesy
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by OfficialAPCNig: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
blackpanda:

SAI Tinubu
Sai Pampers
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by emilo2bad: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

I am voting for Peter Obi
Good for you but by 2024 more wailing and complains. mark this page for future reference
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by OfficialAPCNig: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
emilo2bad:

Good for you but by 2024 more wailing and complains. mark this page for future reference
Ok

But I am still voting for him
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Williams150(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
Standard rice now is # 45,000 derica is 650 naira..
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Melagros(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Arda1000:
oga suffering no Dey tire u grin
U voted the damnable APC and u still keep defending them with nonsense after their wholesome and still failing failures.
Dem swear with ur brain ni ?
Don't mind the mofo
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by emilo2bad: 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Ok

But I am still voting for him
I say good for you, as for me no voting, I can vote criminals (Atiku, Tinubu,Obi, Kwankwaso) to power and start wailing
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Fmghewzy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Uyigue12:
Ur the one saying rubbish and jargons ......so u mean almost 10 people are lier's......idiots are not hard to know oversabi kill you

I am not the cause of your frustration, don't vent your frustration and anger in me grin
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by PDPGuy: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
olamike02:
ONLY RETARDS LIKE ZOMBIDIENTS WILL EXPECT THE PRICE OF A THING IN 2015 TO REMAIN THE SAME NOW.

Of course, no one expects 2015 prices to be 2022 prices.

But what is unacceptable is 300% - 400% increase in prices within 7 years!
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by ufuosman(m): 12:06am On Oct 25, 2022
Innomach:

Hahahah! Just go back and ask from the place you bought the last one and you will be shocked to hear the new price.
food stuff items na is going higher daily
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by sharone21(f): 3:49am On Oct 25, 2022
Bag of rice in Cameroon:

Local Ndop rice(99% stone/ particles free)= 14500-16000frs for 50kg

Imported rice: 22,000 frs to 24000( Depends on brand) frsfor 50 kg(19,200frs roughly if you buy in transparent small cups of 22,000 frs rice)
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Czathedemigod: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2022
Cyntie55:
I want to believe Moh247 and LeoDeKing are buying a bag of rice for 6k.

May Affliction not arise the second time. God Abeg o!

I had them deliver to my mom this morning for 33k but price range has been btw 30-34k,from the normal 16/20k years back..

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by peculiar2233: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
lhordspy:
Inflation is everywhere.

Failure will always support failure.
Bury your head in shame and get the f**k out here
Olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Uyigue12(m): 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2022
Fmghewzy:

I am not the cause of your frustration, don't vent your frustration and anger in me grin
you can see that ur brain is already demented....... frustrated lier like you idiot .....ur father frustrate mugu
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks by Fmghewzy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
Uyigue12:
you can see that ur brain is already demented....... frustrated lier like you idiot .....ur father frustrate mugu

Frustrated soul grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Adjustments Have You Made To Cope With The Rising Inflation (Pictures) / "I Love Your Culture But..." - British Lady To Her Nigerian Hubby (vid) / Egusi Soup With Bitter Leaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.