Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju (3438 Views)

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) / ''charly Boy Is The Number One Mumu In Nigeria'' - Deji Adeyanju Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju by techWriter3: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Okezie ikpeazu is the oga kpatakpa of them all

1 Like

Re: Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju by robinso01(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Osariemen12:
Maybe Oyetola is a local government chairman.

Oyetola is not a bad governor at all, people voted him out because of his party that they are tired of.
Re: Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju by SIMONEKPA7: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Add tambuwal,orthom, AA sule of nasarawa state. But Ikpeazu is their father
Re: Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju by GoldSantana: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
The list is incomplete without Samuel Ortom.
Re: Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju by tk003(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Morgan9:
Okezie ikpeazu is the oga kpatakpa of them all.

Come to abia state u will think we are still in 1970

Come to kogi, you will think we are in 1955
Re: Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju by asobo1: 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
haffaze777:
Depe abiodun should top the list
Dapo Abiodun should top the list of worst performing governor's but you eba man wants to vote the incompetent man because of emi lekan. Zombie
Re: Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju by haffaze777(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=asobo1 post=120335937]Dapo Abiodun should top the list of worst performing governor's but you eba man wants to vote the incompetent man because of omi lekan. Zombie[/quote

Who's this mkpurumiri addict? 😏😏😏
Re: Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju by asobo1: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=haffaze777 post=120336342][/quote]I am very sure you voted Buhari back to back. Emi lokan like you
Re: Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju by haffaze777(m): 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
asobo1:
I am very sure you voted Buhari back to back. Emi lokan like you

It's my right to vote for who ever I like,how is that your problem?

1 Like

Re: Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju by Wickedfact: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Larryton:

15 years later, they will want to enforce this failure on Nigerians as a president

Look at the unfortunate idiots here
oyeb15:

Ikpeazu is better than Fayemi.
NwekereNdoki:

Let me shock you, Ikpeazu has done more projects that Oyetola, Fayemi and Akerelodu combined
mrvitalis:

Ikpeazu has performed better than makinde and fayemi combined

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Vows To Petition DSS Over Alleged Attacks On Supporters / Kwankwaso Is Working For Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Sarki / Pls Is Tinubu Joking??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.