Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,332 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? (706 Views)

Abia LP Supporters Carry Coffin, Say PDP Died On 18 March, Buried On 22nd March / LP Supporters Protest In Abia, Ask INEC To Declare Otti Governor-Elect / Alex Otti's LP Supporters Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center At Obingwa L.G.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? by LocalStandard1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
Everything I'm saying here are facts.

For some time now I, as well as many others have noticed a pattern or trend now. while some people clearly picked a wrong topic for argument "challenging" Obi's son to hold a rally in his father's name. The Obedients didn't just shame them with a perfect response, they ended up echoing one of the rot in our system, politics as a form of family business, with politicians and their children.

See, Obedients are on average the most intelligent in our society today, definitely. They easily turn attacks to a valid campaign argument. They write intelligently, providing valid points, they are very coherent. if you want savagery they're masters in the art. I mean no wonder they easily make a fool of some of the loudest talkers of our time like Omokri, FFK, Melaye, Adeshina, El'rufai. I mean Labour Party sure have the most intelligent supporters no doubt.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? by smileyoo: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
but labour party need an outspoken personality as their spokesman to trumpet their policies and manifestos, just like Lai Mohammed did a hatchet man's job with APC in 2015. Lai Mohammed made PDP government looks stupid.
with the various blunders of APC government, labour party urgently need a serious outspoken personality, that can make APC govt to look even more stupid, because they are more clueless and useless as a government than PDP government.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? by Tinubumustfail: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
OP make I no lie, APC got their match in OBIdient. The OBIdient has everything more than APC and PDP combine.

Is it for Agbero to Agbero
Cultist to cultist
Bad mouth to bad mouth
Outspoken to outspoken
Just name them they are ready to subdue APC e-rat online.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? by successmatters(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
smileyoo:
but labour party need an outspoken personality as their spokesman to trumpet their policies and manifestos, just like Lai Mohammed did a hatchet man's job with APC in 2015. Lai Mohammed made PDP government looks stupid.
with the various blunders of APC government, labour party urgently need a serious outspoken personality, that can make APC govt to look even more stupid, because they are more clueless and useless as a government than PDP government.

Kenneth Okonkwo is the man.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? by Bontafa: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wetting this markafi called moh247 go cap now?

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? by LocalStandard1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
smileyoo:
You're right, but you see unlike the PDP/APC the Labour Party are more transparent. All they probably need is an intelligent person or people that know facts and are current. People that know how to talk and what to say and have emotional intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? by smileyoo: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
successmatters:

Kenneth Okonkwo is the man.
of course I know that, but he looks too gentle and his impact is yet to be felt across the nation.
why is he still too silent ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? by emmanuelbrown26: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Tinubumustfail:
OP make I no lie, APC got their match in OBIdient. The OBIdient has everything more than APC and PDP combine.

Is it for Agbero to Agbero
Cultist to cultist
Bad mouth to bad mouth
Outspoken to outspoken
Just name them they are ready to subdue APC e-rat online.
Don't mind d fuckers, dem think say gentleness of a lion is coward. Na me bi d number one fighting, I go dey give it to dem back to back. Before, we dey gentle but right now as en dey hot. Let APC bring it on, we are ever Ready for them

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? by emmanuelbrown26: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
smileyoo:
of course I know that, but he looks too gentle and his impact is yet to be felt across the nation.
why is he still too silent ?
U are absolutely right, actually, we talk when its necessary. U dont expect sensible entity to start talkong offpoint like agbado master used to do, from rotten to bad

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? by smileyoo: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2022
LocalStandard1:

You're right, but you see unlike the PDP/APC the Labour Party are more transparent. All they probably need is an intelligent person or people that know facts and are current. People that know how to talk and what to say and have emotional intelligence.
time is not on the side of labour party, they really need to hit the ground running, because dislodging these old crooks from power is never a child's play.
nigerians need to be educated on how to be
responsible and patriotic citizens, that they must stop collecting peanuts from political crooks to vote them into power, because it has a grievous implications to their future well-being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? by emmanuelbrown26: 3:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
smileyoo:

time is not on the side of labour party, they really need to hit the ground running, because dislodging these old crooks from power is never a child's play.
responsible and patriotic citizens, that they must stop collecting peanuts from political crooks to vote them into power, because it has a grievous implications to their future well-being.
U are on point sir, though we are trying our possible best, all my surroundings, I hv told them either to get it right next 3lection or they should forget about it. We will get their

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? by LocalStandard1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2022
smileyoo:

Yeah, but it is a journey. I think it's the core North now that needs to be heavily sensitized. I will tell you Obi is known by many Northern voters, he just need to show and prove to them he does really have their best interest at heart, and I promise you they wise vote for him.
Re: Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? by limeta(f): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
smileyoo:

but labour party need an outspoken personality as their spokesman to trumpet their policies and manifestos[b], just like Lai Mohammed did a hatchet man's job with APC in 2015. Lai Mohammed made PDP government looks stupid.[/b]

Obidients don't need a liar
We move with truth

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? by smileyoo: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2022
limeta:

but labour party need an outspoken personality as their spokesman to trumpet their policies and manifestos[b], just like Lai Mohammed did a hatchet man's job with APC in 2015. Lai Mohammed made PDP government looks stupid.[/b]

Obidients don't need a lier
We move with truth
am not talking about being a lier, because there's no negative attributes of APC government that can be regarded as lies.
is it nepotism, bigotry, economic collapse, terrorists sympathetic ?
labour only need somebody to trumpet the failures of APC government.
Re: Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? by Bontafa: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2022
FakeIgboJew:

You are an idiot

That's all your post ended up exposing.

Fine bobo dey wail

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi/LP Supporters Why Are You All This Way? by Nwaetche(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Labour Party have the most vibrant, young, passionate, energic, highly eloquent and untainted spokespersons in this campaign season. I urge to listen to this folks and see how genuine they sound and many people do believe them.

1. Yunusa Tanko - Chief Spokesman

2. Kenneth Okonkwo - Spokesman South East

3. Nana Kazaure - Spokesperson North East

4. Ndi Kato - Spokesperson North West

5. Dele Fatorimi - Spokesman South West

6. Ime Ufot - - Spokesman South South

One thing we should know that the Obidatti campaign are being run by people that think outside the box and totally unconventional.

They know that cannot win based on the old ways of doing thing and that is why they have carefully planned various ways of campaign and others are catching up. I spoke with an insider in the campaign and asked why they are no longer matching on streets and he told met that they are through with that phase. they are no doing house to house campaign in remotest part of Nigeria.

So others could be spending their money organising street rallies while the Obidients are combing the nooks and crannies of the country to "evangelise" as they call it.

I can see big tsunami uprooting the old orders in Nigeria coming.

smileyoo:

(1) (Reply)

No One Can Destroy My Political Structures In Kwara / Atiku Is A Spare Tire – Asari Dokubo Gives Reason For Endorsing Tinubu VIDEO / How I Sustained Osun Economy Without Borrowing In Four Years -- Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.