Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,646 members, 7,820,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security (35477 Views)

With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? / Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by EBMedia: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jINjGd9n0pc

Peter Obi: Even With A Gun On My Head, I Won't Tell The Public How I Will Deal With Security Issues (Video)

Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi said that he is going to deal with security issues decisively and he will never reveal to the public how he will do it, if he becomes president of Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Peter Obi said this today, when he was interviewed by Rufai Oseni on Arise TV's program, 'The Morning Show'.

While recalling that America recently alerted her citizens living in Nigeria of security threat in Nigeria, Rufai asked Peter Obi how he will deal with such a threat, if he were to be Nigeria's president.

Replying Rufai, Obi said;

“Even with a gun on my head, I can't give you details of how I will deal with security issues. If, I tell you, it won't work."

I will be the Commander In Chief of the armed forces and I will deal with these issues decisively”

Even America don't reveal how they plan to deal with security issues."

https://igberetvnews.com/1430848/peter-obi-even-gun-head-wont-tell-public-will-deal-security-issues-video/

409 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by floss(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Ok

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Afamed: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
The Pandora fraud has no idea about governance .Just jumping from 1 media house to another

402 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Eriokanmi: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
I know obi will be mean on terrorists and their sponsors. We need a leader like him

1076 Likes 86 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by richidinho(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2022
I Agree with you 100%

870 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Chnbanc: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Afamed:
The Pandora fraud has no idea about governance .Just jumping from 1 media house to another
at least he is better than Tinubu.

960 Likes 81 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Cubalabloo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
No one in hisright sense will do that.No one!

675 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Bontafa: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
Afamed:

Una go cry ice block.

Copycats

703 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Anigreat: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2022
shocked

It can only prove one thing, that you're smart and intelligent as we see you to be. Only dunce do that. Keep soaring higher my president in waiting.

696 Likes 58 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by SmartPolician: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2022
The biggest challenge we have in dealing with security issue is that there are lots of fifth columnists. Every classified information gets to the terrorists before the plans are executed.

Even Former Chief of Defence Staff Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh admitted this and was killed like a chicken later. Peter Obi is right - share the details of your security strategy and see fifth columnists undermine it.

515 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Anigreat: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Afamed:

shocked

Billions of your dead thief joined together cannot match the intelligent level of PO.

The foolishness of PO is the highest level of idiotic thíefnubú intelligence.

569 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by okosodo: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
For someone who is very conservative with spending and never steals this is commendable

273 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by tungamaje: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2022
Afamed:
You want him to reveal it so that terrorists and their sponsors would re-strategize. It won't work. Obi we are solidly behind you

436 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by MasterJayJay: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
APC government led by Buhari has freed thousands of bokoharam members and you want Peter Obi to make his security plan public?

Are you okay?

338 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Fake News as usual

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by ezegold4we: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
ONLY foooool's like Reno and his agbado urchin's will critize OBI over this,

Every security expert knows that Obi is 101% Right and correct on This.

301 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by limeta(f): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
That i agree to
Best way forward

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Afamed: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Fake News as usual

This one sef no get Tv for him house. Dr Abati and Rufai could not hold their laugh today on Arise Tv

Obi is good for Agulu council chairman

205 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by ElSudani: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
He doesn't have any plan. No manifesto, no plan, no problem.

23 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Afamed: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
limeta:
That i agree to
Best way forward

Only zom bes are obideints

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Igbodicool(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2022
Don't tell them Dede.

Copy copy government, before they copy it.

306 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by AdamuKD: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Them want to copy our incoming president especially the useless manequin emilokan grin

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by emmanuelbrown26: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
Afamed:
I swear to gawd dog

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by emmanuelbrown26: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2022
ElSudani:
He doesn't have any plan. No manifesto, no plan, no problem.
I swear to gawd dog

21 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by emmanuelbrown26: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
Afamed:

Only zom bes are obideints
Wow wowwwwww!!!!!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Tinubuadvocate: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Dude have no idea shame.

173 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by limeta(f): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Afamed:

Buhari said he will lead from the front

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by tribalmall: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
But you can't say how or tell from any antecedent of both men.

Chnbanc:
at least he is better than Tinubu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by emmanuelbrown26: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
tribalmall:
But you can't say how or tell from any antecedent of both men.

Baba dey call u to change his pampers and clean his nyash, abeg go before baba go mess himself up

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Dyke15(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Afamed:
Na ur tears I wan drink so

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Coolguy34(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nice one Mr. President never tell people your plan.
I read that in Think and Grow Rich

2023 obi/datti

I do data entry-related jobs and I'm good at it hire me and I'll give you a perfect job

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Even With Gun On My Head, I Won't Say How I Will Deal With Security by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2022
More like I am clueless on what to do...

10 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police In Lagos Take Action Against A Gang That Lures Young Men And Rape Them / Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC / APC Presidential Primary: Full Speech By Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.