Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. (16160 Views)

Street Arm Wrestling Championship In Lagos (Photos) / Tazania Pulls Out Of Athletic Championship In Delta State / 2017 World English-Language Scrabble Championship Holding In Nairobi, Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by hardeyincah(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2022
Today, the threshold of victory is quaking in the scrabble world in far away Lusaka, Zambia and the reverberation is being felt globally as Enoch Nwali is crowned the 14th Africa Scrabble Champion, having consistently led the pack from the blast of the whistle till the finishing point. Some exceptional stuff of genius.

Perhaps, when I wrote "what is in a name", analysing his exploits in the course of the championship, many didn't know I was being clairvoyant. But thank God Providence gifted him this. For he has put in the works, he is humble and committed, that I have always prayed that his humility takes him to the pinnacle of success. Cohen, as he is fondly called, finished 5th in the last WSC, and this has opened the floodgate of victory for him. He was dressed the Champion at the last Egbele Classic, finished 2nd at the recent West Africa Scrabble Championship, such that his consistency is like rivers emptying their waters into the sea. In Enoch's case, the hardwork is beginning to yield great dividends. It is the dawn of a new era, a new king in the kingdom, having played the last four games of the 32 games championship against African finest, 2015 World Scrabble Champion, Wellington Jighere, stiff opposition, gruelling encounter, brain racking games, and triumphing at the end, shows Enoki is here to stay.

Brilliantly, the 26year old of the university of Lagos, won 24 games and drew 1. He several gold medals at the last National Sports Festival and at NUGA games. He has been consistent with this stellar performance that he is now among the world's top 10 going by WESPA rating. He is one top ceded to represent the country at the forth coming World Scrabble Championship in Las Vegas, USA next year as his thinking cap is always intact.

Excitedly, the scrabble community across the globe, is in frenzy, Africa is brimming with joy, and Nigeria and Nigerians are in ecstatic mood. The feeling is simply orgasmic. We will celebrate this to the heavens, corporate bodies should have a feeler, government should acknowledge the honour, and reward handsomely. The brilliance of this feat is simply meteoric. We cannot say it enough, we must sing it loud and clear, as we unitedly chorus HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS ENOKI!!!

#ASCLUSAKA

Noble Onoshevwe

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by 66spirit(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
Who is he?
I congratulate you today Enoch..
You have done noble.
I know folks like you walk with God and.........

Are you there Enoch??

28 Likes

Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by Lereba(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
66spirit:
Who is he?
I congratulate you today Enoch..
You have done noble.
I know folks like you walk with God and.........

Are you there Enoch??

tongue
Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2022
Brilliantly, the 26year old of the university of Lagos, won 24 games and drew 1. He several gold medals at the last National Sports Festival and at NUGA games.
He has been consistent with this stellar performance that he[b] is now among the world's top 1[/b]0 going by WESPA rating.
This IS MASSIVE
CONGRATULATIONS ENOCH!!
The sky is your starting point. ✨️
Go and Succeed Our Darling Enoch.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by socialmediaman: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Congratulations!

Most Nigerians are making great marks wherever they go, don't be deceived by the foolish ones committing crimes that you read on nairaland, that's just the 5% of bad news spreading like wild fire.

Go to these countries and ask the citizens, you'll hear good things about Nigerians because the Nigerians they know are either classmates or co-workers doing very well where they are

4 Likes

Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by money121(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
MoRe win
Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by dalrbes: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Congrats to him
Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by DennisEche(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Congratulation
Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by fasho01(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Congratulations to him
Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by MuslimIgbo: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nice one.

Kudos to my OSU bLoda

Osu amaka cool

1 Like

Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by Sonnobax15(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
wink

Congrats to the champ...

Meanwhile, zambia became a land of greener pastures to Nigerians under the regime of........ lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by Valuepaints20(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
cool
Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by greenermodels: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2022
Igbo Amaka.

16 Likes

Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by Hamman1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2022
A big congrats man

Naija leads others follow
Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by SVC6000: 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nigerians are endowed with different talents. But the old junkeys in the government won't let the younger once excel.... OBIDIENT FOR PRESIDENT

5 Likes

Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by Tekzyflex(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nigerians good sha
Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by Alaigbopress: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
Congrats
Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by Achico: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2022
Igbo kwenu !!!

8 Likes

Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by adekunleogun: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2022
Congrats
Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by Bigleaf1006: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Wow!! Congrats mr nwali more grease to your elbow

Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by tolumizzy(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Naija
Igbo amaka
God Bless PO
God Bless SE

6 Likes

Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by ask4bk(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
A game I've never been defeated in.

I even tried playing in French once and I came out 2nd position.

1 Like

Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by aklion: 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
Congratulations.
Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by tuzle(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2022
ask4bk:

if u weren't defeated how come u didn't come first?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by aklion: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
ask4bk:

maybe we need try our hand see how far... I don't like the use of Scrabble dictionary I prefer English dictionary...
Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by ask4bk(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2022
tuzle:
if u weren't defeated how come didn't u come first?
I've never been defeated in English.

I speak French but it isn't my language, yet I finished 2nd in a language not mine.
Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by ask4bk(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
aklion:
maybe we need try our hand see how far... I don't like the use of Scrabble dictionary I prefer English dictionary...
You've to use scrabble dictionary if you want to go pro. It has many words not on normal dictionary

1 Like

Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by Newyorkitis(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2022
This is lovely!
Reminds me of the map where Nigeria was referred to as a nation known for scrabble.
Congratulations Enoch Nwali.

6 Likes

Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by TrittNG: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
TritNG:
There is severe economic hardship in Canada. The rate of unemployment is also very high.
The health system is crippled.
If you want to 'japa', follow who know road. Maybe do Yahoo. When you live amongst them for a while, you'll notice the cognitive and intellectual decline of Westerners.
Westerners make up the majority of Canada's population.
The Westerners invaded Canada, subjugated the indigenous people and displaced them to become the majority population. Since then, the indigenous people of Canada have lived under repression & oppression.
The invaders/occupiers have refused to go back to their barren land in Europe.
Read about the residential schools in Canada, it still continues till this day under different guises.
Re: Enoch Nwali Wins The 14th African Scrabble Championship In Lusaka, Zambia. by tishbite41(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Yeah
It has to be an Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award / Why Do Nigerian Players Born Abroad Refuse To Represent Nigeria? / Doping: CAF Bans Oladapo Augustine (Enyimba Captain)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.