Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria (48625 Views)

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? / Unemployed Man Wins $273m Lotto Months After Divorce In US, Ex-Wife Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by yellowgarri2(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2022
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by Thazard(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2022
DenreleDave:
You missed some points actually

1. Ego: lack of respect may cause divorce.

2. Greediness and love for money: some women are not contented with what their husband can provide. Some men are not satisfied with their wife also.
Seconded!
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by Friend22(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Zonefree:

Which one is no sin is too great to be pardoned? So, seeing another man banging your beloved wife on your matrimonial bad, you'll pardon her

You dey mind them??
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by yusluvad(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
Man wey use money to buy love no go fit pay finish...

2 Likes

Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
Especially lack of communication ,it has killed so many relationships & marriages , why not say it out instead of you assuming, some people will just be assuming things in their heads instead of speaking..

1 Like

Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by Honchoslim16(m): 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
Once a hoe, forever a hoe!

1 Like

Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by litaninja(m): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
Number 0, Money.
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by Poweroftech(m): 1:33am On Oct 25, 2022
Good point
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by Poweroftech(m): 1:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Poweroftech:
Good point
am available for your data

Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:41am On Oct 25, 2022
Savedday:
Why do I always feel sorry for any guy marrying a 9ja girl?

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love.

They are nothing but useless and evil. All of them...

who made them that way ? usually people are a product og their own environment, something that men are you that is making them not love
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by Allisgud: 2:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Even the king self don become case study for divorce that is somebody who that if he beg u to accept back ur divorce wife u will not esitate, marriage don't have manual make God give me better woman,that's my mom prayer

2 Likes

Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by wany(f): 3:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Slynation:
The issue of unforgiveness depends on what he or she did, personally, there is nothing on earth that would make me take back a cheating wife, even if the whole Nigerians knee and beg me... angry
No body will kneel and beg you, she only cheated on you because you became less attractive to her.so pocket your ego undecided
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by FEGNO: 4:35am On Oct 25, 2022
[quote author=PlayMaker14 post=117840765]Nice list though....

I really want to know the cause of Funke Akindele's divorce with her wife JJC SKILLZ...

I can't find the cause on your list.... Maybe Her passion for Lagos State caused it.[/quote

I think the main reason right now in Nigeria has to do with issue of finances
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by Microwhy: 7:13am On Oct 25, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Nice list though....

I really want to know the cause of Funke Akindele's divorce with her wife JJC SKILLZ...

I can't find the cause on your list.... Maybe Her passion for Lagos State caused it.
You think JJC SKILLZ is a simp?
I've known him for over 30yrs and I can assure you that he's a real redpiller raised properly.
He has a very kind and tender heart and at the same time calculative.
Funke without doubt will want to be the boss but man will always be man.

1 Like

Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by PrinceSammy02(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2022
toprealman:

Is this spiritual bae also applicable to western folks.

Yeah, it is everywhere. But very common here in Africa.
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by toprealman: 7:42am On Oct 25, 2022
PrinceSammy02:

Yeah, it is everywhere. But very common here in Africa.
Can you prove it?
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by Slynation(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2022
wany:

No body will kneel and beg you, she only cheated on you because you became less attractive to her.so pocket your ego undecided
women and collective ignorance shaah...I'm not surprised at this comments!!
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by PrinceSammy02(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2022
toprealman:

Can you prove it?

How do you want me to do that?
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by wany(f): 9:01am On Oct 25, 2022
TUTU147:
Lack of money should be added.Women don't find it funny when the children are lacking the necessary needs.Poverty have push many men and women into cheating,anger and violence.When a man fail to provide the basic needs for the family it causes alot of problem in the home.May God Almighty provide for us to take good care of our family.
AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by karnap(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Infidelity ...? No forgiveness, we are done,I love my sanity
I can't struggle to love after that
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by PlayMaker14: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2022
Microwhy:

You think JJC SKILLZ is a simp?
I've known him for over 30yrs and I can assure you that he's a real redpiller raised properly.
He has a very kind and tender heart and at the same time calculative.
Funke without doubt will want to be the boss but man will always be man.
I knew she wanted to always be the man of the house....

Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by Tfx1: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2022
The main cause of divorce in nigeria is not on the list

Finances

The moment you go broke a bitccxxh is done with your assssss
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by RepoMan007: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:

Which one is no sin is too great to be pardoned? So, seeing another man banging your beloved wife on your matrimonial bad, you'll pardon her
especially when the said wife explored almost a hundred brothers so she can settle down at last but refused to be settled by cheating.
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by Poleski: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2022
You didn't add finance! Without it your list is bs
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by Emmanuel909090: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Okay
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by toprealman: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2022
PrinceSammy02:

How do you want me to do that?
If you know of a familiar story abraod, share the link.
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by GloryAhead(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
nnamdi640:
All the 7 points Op mentioned still fall on lack of love. Most marriage nowadays is not built on love. Some people just marry just because others are doing it, some marry because of pressure from relatives and so no, by the time they see the reality of marriage, they tend to separate.
The Op pointer very valid points. Moreover, on my opinion, love is the least ones should focus on, because, love fades away due to passage of time, familiarity, high expectations, pressure, changes etc. However, marriage should be build on values: orientation(i.e. family-oriented), character of that person I.e. does your partner respect, care and love his/her parents. Therefore, pls learn tolerance, adaptability, respect ur spouse and the vows you both made. Above all, the fear of God is paramount..... pls have a nice day!
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2022
If marriage spoil, throway am. Nothing lasts forever. Happily married couples still get separated via the death of a spouse.
Re: Seven Major Causes Of Divorce In Nigeria by nnekadeb: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Men Asking Single Guys For Help. / Since My Dad Died, I Think About Death Of People Around Me / See The Beautiful Gift God Gave To Me Through Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.