Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition (41388 Views)

Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo / "Deliver Rivers State Or Forget About Any Ministerial Appointment" / nPDP Accuse Presidency Of Blackmail, Pulls Out Reconciliation Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by DriveByKiller: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2022
Rivers people should not allow the dwarfism egocentric emotional midget to use their destiny to play politics.
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Mummiesboy: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Mumu man, always play politics of intolerance, bitter politics and very dirty politics. Wike please keep deceiving himself.

Who told this man he is still relevant?

Rivers people have rejected Wike and Wike cannot telling them who to vote for.

Don't take a drowning man serious!
Why are you soo pained? Wike is not relevant and you are in pain, you people should continue giving Atiku high hope. Las las Dubai is his final destination
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Mavor: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2022
oyebanji44:
Atiku is losing big time.. grin grin

Tinubu is the next president anyway
Tinubu won't win a single state in the SE and Niger Delta. Atiku will clear most core Northern states cos no Fulani or Hausa man will vote over their own. Obi is immensely popular in the predominantly Christian middle belt states of Plateau, Benue, Taraba and Nasarawa. I was born in Jos and I still have friends there so I know the word on the ground. So apart from SW, tell me how Tinubu wan win the presidency? When in the North, a lot of Northerners have classified Buhari and APC as a massive failure and a lot of local APC politicians are decamping to PDP. Your eye go clear next year.
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Igbodicool(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2022
post=117854332:
Wike the wicked producer.

Giving Atiku and his boy boy pandora serious uppercut for some days now.
Smiles...

Where is your Starboy/Zulum?

A failure will always support and celebrate another failure.

1 Like

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Mavor: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2022
bennybuhari:
Tinubu will likely be the beneficiary. If Atiku should by any way win, Wike own don finish
Tinubu fire. Tinubu cannot win a single state in the Niger Delta or in Ibo land. So make una rest abeg. Only a mad person will enter 2023 and still vote the same APC.
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by CheapHomes1: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You and your kindred will wail for another 8 years under Tinubu government just as they're wailing under Buhari government

No worry

That still leaves the question unanswered.
So the 100,000 political appointees and their families will show Wike their ballot paper before casting their votes?
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by CheapHomes1: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You and your kindred will wail for another 8 years under Tinubu government just as they're wailing under Buhari government

No worry

So the 100,000 political appointees and their families will show Wike their ballot paper before casting their votes?
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Mummiesboy: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Loyalty. So you think bro weh no get work before Wike come give am job and e fit the dash out small small 10k to younger ones, you think dem no go vote for who e vote for?
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Mccullum: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2022
entrep88:

Can you allow a personality like Wike be your deputy or vice? Wike na tout bro, he is not even a vice yet and see problems he is causing. Until he stops being a Governor before he realizes what harm he has done himself this past months. Even as an opposition party watching what is happening between Wike ND PDP, will you want to have anything to do with him? He failed to understand you can't always have what you want. The other southern governors are gradually withdrawing from his childish attitude. In politics atimes you win atimes you lick your wounds and move on to fight another time.

Wike is not like that when he's working under anyone, he worked with Ameachi without creating any problem until when Ameachi was plotting against him, then both went in different ways, I understand Atiku fears but he would have traced his historical antecedent when Wike was working under some people in the past...
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by luluosas(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Obi to the rescue
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by CheapHomes1: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Loyalty. So you think bro weh no get work before Wike come give am job and e fit the dash out small small 10k to younger ones, you think dem no go vote for who e vote for?

You didn't answer my question. So the 100,000 political appointees and their families will show Wike their ballot paper before casting their votes?
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by mrksquare: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/pdp-crisis-governor-wike-rules-out-reconciliation-with-atiku/

Wike's influence is limited to his section of Obio in Obio/Akpor. And as a Rivers indigene Wike can't decide for me and my family whom to vote for. We will vote Tonye Cole and probably give a sympathy vote to Atiku. Anything that will make Wike to cry is my desire.

1 Like

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

No worry
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by CheapHomes1: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

No worry

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

No worry
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by CheapHomes1: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

No worry

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

No worry
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Mummiesboy: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You didn't answer my question. So the 100,000 political appointees and their families will show Wike their ballot paper before casting their votes?
Are you okay? What other explanation do you need?
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Ckonnet: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2022
windvane:
no one will carry ballot box!!this was thesame logic he taught Edo state governor,in other to win the last election

Have you heard of the new electoral law and how it works?

A.p .c lost the last election because they couldn't play the same trick they played the last time.
It's a different ball game now and the politicians knows this,that's why they are walking on their toes now.
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by okofians(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Ckonnet:
Oga it's no longer easy to carry ballot box again so I don't know what you are banking on.
You are not a politician
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by nairavsdollars(f): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wike will make them swear oath. You no Sabi anything
CheapHomes1:

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Ckonnet: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2022
Amumaigwe:

How controls public opinion to a large extent here. He has won Rivera people admiration with is heavy investment in infrastructure. Make no mistake

Hunger is killing rivers people now believe me, only ikwerre people dey with wike now, riverine people dey para 4 hm matter and majority of rivers youth are better informed now.

1 Like

Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by garfield1: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2022
udemzyudex:
Lol... You know very well you can't tell Rivers to vote for APC , they will only vote for OBI or ATIKU.

So stop this bragging.

They wi vote obi or tinubu not atiku
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by garfield1: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
mrksquare:

Wike's influence is limited his section of Obio. And as a Rivers indigene Wike can't decide for me and my family whom to vote for. We will vote Tonye Cole and probably give a sympathy vote to Atiku. Anything that will make Wike to cry is my desire.

You will not atiku.
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by garfield1: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
Mavor:
Tinubu won't win a single state in the SE and Niger Delta. Atiku will clear most core Northern states cos no Fulani or Hausa man will vote over their own. Obi is immensely popular in the predominantly Christian middle belt states of Plateau, Benue, Taraba and Nasarawa. I was born in Jos and I still have friends there so I know the word on the ground. So apart from SW, tell me how Tinubu wan win the presidency? When in the North, a lot of Northerners have classified Buhari and APC as a massive failure and a lot of local APC politicians are decamping to PDP. Your eye go clear next year.

Did buhari win ss/se
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by EazyMoh(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kingpin1000:
I dont see Atiku losing 2023 elections even if He loses Rivers state.. He doesn't really care about Wike tantrums. He only responds to Wike because it will seem bad if He doesn't act like He wants peace. Do think Atiku's attitude is not because other south south governors has told him to forget about Wike and focus on the North. Atiku may lose Rivers but He will win Katsina and Kano this time around.
Are you high?
With Kwankwaso contesting and Ganduje in overdrive support for Tinubu hiw can Atiku win Kano?
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2022
Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition APC
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by grandstar(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2022
bennybuhari:
Yes he is arrogant and talkative but the greatest mistake Atiku made is not choosing him after the party recommended him. He should have used him for his nuisance value

Wike can not serve under anyone. That's why Atiku did not pick him.
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by oyebanji44: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2022
Mavor:

continue fooling urself
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by CheapHomes1: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

No worry

Will the 100,000 political appointees and their families will show Wike their ballot paper before casting their votes?
Re: Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition by CheapHomes1: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Are you okay? What other explanation do you need?

Will the 100,000 political appointees and their families will show Wike their ballot paper before casting their votes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Worships At Rhema Deliverance Mission In Lagos (Photos) / You Defeated ‘those Children’ – Keyamo Congratulates Desmond Elliot / Governor Zulum Gives Teachers Test In A Classroom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.