Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations (33349 Views)

Tinubu: Pastor Adefarasin Speaks In Parable / Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Called Me Abraham - Father Of The Nation (video) / Bola Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Antoeni(m): 7:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Bola Tinubu, the All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential candidate has revealed the name RCCG leader, Pastor Enoch Adeboye gave him.

The cleric is the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), one of the biggest pentecostal churches in the world.

In a trending video, Tinubu narrated how Adeboye called him Abraham when his wife, Remi, was ordained a pastor.

He made the revelation in Kano during a meeting with leaders of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Tijaniyya sect, and other Islamic groups.

“The day my wife was ordained a pastor, I was there. Pastor Adeboye gave me Abraham. I said what is the meaning, he said watch out…the father of nations,” he said.

During the parely, the former Lagos governor took a swipe at one of his opponents in the presidential race.

“Between all of us running, we are three now left. One just failed the most important part of the examination. Are you a unifier or a divider? He said I’m from the North”, he said.

The event was attended by Kano governor, Abdullahi Ganduje, APC chieftains, and other dignitaries.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/25/rccgs-pastor-adeboye-named-me-abraham-father-of-nations-tinubu/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0KH9Dy4GDjlfMFoEwscxnSAPALR7jcPxdH4nFLSf194bTkZxtQzFi-kI8#Echobox=1666675597

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Antoeni(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2022
You mean to say father of agberos and area boys

389 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by WibusJaga: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2022

Meaning you be Ancestor. grin
Father Abraham, pls go and enjoy the twilight of your old age with your grandchildren & great grandchildren.
Aso Rock is not an Old People's Retirement Home. cheesy

255 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Bobloco: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2022
The Emilokan drug lord will one day claim that he was baptized by John the Baptist, all in an effort to get endorsement from the same Christians he sidelined when he insisted on presenting a demonic Muslim Muslim ticket.

It is obvious that the desperado of a drug lord is the only presidential candidate in this election with no solid base reason why he is desperately claiming what he is not and seeking cheap, cash and carry endorsements to his death on arrival life long ambition.

225 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by LeoDeKing: 7:29am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu is a drug baron
Tinubu is a drug addict
Tinubu is sick
Tinubu has dementia
Tinubu is old
Tinubu chose a fellow Muslim running mate
Tinubu is not a true Muslim
Tinubu is an Islamic jihadist
Tinubu pockets Lagos
Tinubu is stealing Lagos money
Etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

All these cacophony of conflicting noise coming from Nigeria headquarters of hate so one retarded university drop-out can come third.

But what these shildren of 8 still can't understand is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not even campaigning for 2023 presidency, that is done and dusted. What the Asiwaju is campaigning for is 2027.

248 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu knows. Tinubu wants Atiku’s northern votes. Lol

Thank God Atiku is in the race. Make we all share north.

This election is a done deal. Obi would be declared winner of this election and nothing is stopping him by the grace Of God

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:31am On Oct 25, 2022
Yeah, because of your age

At 86yrs old, you sure father of all nation

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Corrinthians(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2022
God bless our incoming President Ohamadike Mazi Chukwu Okike Jagaban Asiwaju Tinubu. cool

We will never allow Zombiedients to try to replicate the failure in Anambra and Biafra land across the country. grin

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by WibusJaga: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2022

I blame this evil spirit of emilokan that is pushing a sick old man to Aso Rock, by Force by Fire. cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu is the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by oyebanji44: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Good one..every Nigerian is supporting tinubu

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by loosecanon50(m): 7:37am On Oct 25, 2022
He named you that because you're an old grandpa. Naming you father of all nations doesn't mean you'll smell aso rock. We don't need a Push and start engine in aso rock.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by PoliteActivist: 7:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Antoeni:
You mean to say father of agberos and area boys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2022
Please don't say such nonsense again

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Majesty2(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2022
We are solidly with you jagaban

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Maxymilliano(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2022
He called you father of nations, not President of nations

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by PlayerMeji: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Don't mind these zombies that want to force a proven failure on Nigerians.

May their plans not work in Jesus name.

If Obi has half of the accomplishments of Tinubu, I swear I will vote for him.

Obi may be visiting RCCG camp for the first time in his life during this campaign, here, we have a man who in spite of his religion has associated with Christians in their various churches over 20 years before coming out for elections.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Cyntie55(f): 7:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Fake Pastor Adeboye is also part of the people that foster this evil government on us. Now he's planning to give us another sick and expired man but the good news is that Nigerians are wise now and we're voting for Peter Obi.

Tinubu can be father of Iragbiji for all I care.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Antoeni(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2022
Before Tinubu and Atiku ganged up against GEJ and imposed suffering on Nigerians. May God reward them with failure and uphold victory for Nigerians by making Peter Obi president next year. Amen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Antoeni(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Bishop Oyedepo Once Said

“ "The Total Number of Voters APC Will Get in February 25 2023 Will Tell Us The Total Number of Mad People We Have in This Country"

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by StrongandMighty: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2022
In less than 24hrs Adeboye will come out to debunk this..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Atarakpa: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Them they deceive this one and he is happy. In mama peace voice continue

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Dyke15(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by RZArecta(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2022
I won't be surprised if he's lying against Adeboye this time cool

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Curious345: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Hahah

Why is this demented old Baba spewing scandals upandan?

HE WANTS ADEBOYE TO GIVE HIM SOME ATTENTION ..
BUT HE WILL NOT GET A REPLY

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Macphenson: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Tinubu should stop roping Daddy G O into his mess. Tinubu disrespected the Christian community when he floated the muslim muslim ticket.

He is now seeeking for endorsement and relevance from anything christian.

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Rahkman: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by sharpshap(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Him for kuku add Isaac and Jacob (Arant nonsense)

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by adioolayi(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2022
O tun ti zeh ooooo

Food don land...óya, munch it grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by Cryofigbos: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Ipigs zombidients and mumudients already doing what dey know hw to do best......with all there comments 1 can tell hw foolish and hateful dey can be grin
Tinubu is d next president

149 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations by christejames(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2022
This man should shut up and stop insulting the sensitivity of Christians na undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request / EFCC Operatives Storm Okorocha’s Abuja Residence / Oshiomhole Opposes APC Membership Revalidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.