Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,600 members, 7,847,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Poultry Doctor: Solution Asap Pls - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Doctor: Solution Asap Pls (307 Views)

New Poultry Feed (olam Group) / Buy Your Poultry and pig Feed Here.. Am In Portharcourt / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Doctor: Solution Asap Pls by Kasimseun2: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2022
My turkey got infected and have been using some medication for the past few weeks... But it seems not working... Pls help

It face got swollen that it covered both eyes
Re: Poultry Doctor: Solution Asap Pls by Kasimseun2: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2022
These are the pictures

Re: Poultry Doctor: Solution Asap Pls by Jozilinn: 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2022
Throw am away oh shocked shocked shocked this one na poison.
Just better vaccinate the rest now I hope you have done that already...wash your hands properly and don't eat it I repeat don't eat this turkey. May God help you.
Re: Poultry Doctor: Solution Asap Pls by FarmTech(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2022
Kasimseun2:
My turkey got infected and have been using some medication for the past few weeks... But it seems not working... Pls help

It face got swollen that it covered both eyes
Fowlpox. Give her antibiotic like neoceryl and multivit. It she can't see the feed, feed her by holding a feed pan in front of her and pushing her beak into the feed. Also apply Vaseline to it and peel it. Iodine will also help.

3 Likes

Re: Poultry Doctor: Solution Asap Pls by Kasimseun2: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2022
FarmTech:

Fowlpox. Give her antibiotic like neoceryl and multivit. It she can't see the feed, feed her by holding a feed pan in front of her and pushing her beak into the feed. Also apply Vaseline to it and peel it. Iodine will also help.
THANKS you

(1) (Reply)

Live 4.5kg Broiler Birds For Sale At Ijebu Ode / Trucks Needed Urgently In Kaduna / ‘my Journey Into Piggery Business’ – SMV Boss, Kelechi Amadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.