Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Why Are Most Of The LovePeddlers Working In Italy From Edo? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Are Most Of The LovePeddlers Working In Italy From Edo? (1388 Views)

Igbanke From Edo State To Delta State. / Members From Edo State / If You Are From EDO STATE, Represent The HeartBeat of the Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Of The LovePeddlers Working In Italy From Edo? by Princek12(m): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2011
I watched this Al Jazeera documentary, and it was noted that just about all of the LovePeddlers who work in Italy are recruited from Edo, Benin City to be particular. Why now? Is it that Edo girls just like to bleep?

http://english.aljazeera.net/programmes/peopleandpower/2011/08/201189141348631784.html
Re: Why Are Most Of The LovePeddlers Working In Italy From Edo? by r231(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
good question grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Of The LovePeddlers Working In Italy From Edo? by Princek12(m): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2011
r231:

good question grin grin

Abi ooo. They claim it is because of poverty, but poverty abounds in many parts of Nigeria, not just in Edo State.
Re: Why Are Most Of The LovePeddlers Working In Italy From Edo? by bamosagie(m): 6:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
watch the same docu/ but i know for sure that while a good percentage are from Edo, same applies to ther tribe mostly Igbo.
i happen to visit milan and turin from time to time so i know.
ma se avete dei dubbi mi visita ogni citta importante in italia e in cui passeggiare e chiacchierare co qualsiasi  nigerian si vede
Re: Why Are Most Of The LovePeddlers Working In Italy From Edo? by Princek12(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2011
bamosagie:

watch the same docu/ but i know for sure that while a good percentage are from Edo, same applies to ther tribe mostly Igbo.
ma se avete dei dubbi mi visita ogni citta importante in italia e in cui passeggiare e chiacchierare co qualsiasi  nigerian si vede

your Italian na fire ooooooooooooooooo

Edo girls must like to phuck like no man's business
Re: Why Are Most Of The LovePeddlers Working In Italy From Edo? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2011
bamosagie:

Su questo concordo. A quanto pare tutte partono da Bini ma parrebbero appartenere ad altre etnie, soprattutto Igbo.

Comunque, si spera che la situazioni migliori con la seconda generazione.
Re: Why Are Most Of The LovePeddlers Working In Italy From Edo? by MissyB3(f): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2011
Michelin, Spambot dealt with you? E nor deh fear face?  grin grin

Comunque, si spera che la situazioni migliori con la seconda generazione.
Su questo non ho i dubbi . . .Il cambiamento/miglioramento si vede già. O no?
Re: Why Are Most Of The LovePeddlers Working In Italy From Edo? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2011
Missy_B:

Michelin, Spambot dealt with you? E nor deh fear face?  grin grin
Su questo non ho i dubbi . . .Il cambiamento/miglioramento si vede già. O no?

Abi o. No respect again for an important staff member *roll eyes*

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians From West Africa? / Eriwoya And Alleluyah- A Kemitic Egyptian Link Between The Jews And The Yoruba / Re: Origin Of Delta Igbo Indisputable - Uwuechue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.