Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! (3862 Views)

Tinubu Illegal 10% Tax Collection Monthly Can Rehabilitate All Agberos In Lagos / The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually / Tribunal: "If Buhari Can Do It, All Agberos Can"- Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by MzErica(f): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2022
M4A1carbine:
See typical Agbado reasoning. Na Ojukwu we dey talk here? grin grin grin grin grin

DIYA RUN FOR ABACHA
AWOLOWO DIE LIKE RAT
THIEFNUBUUU USE SEME JAKPA
THIEFNUBUU EVEN JAKPA FOR END SARS.

So why are you crying....Foolishly?

Zombie upgrade and tell MC OLUOMO...and his Boys to visit...we need test something...spits

Did ojukwu ran out to Ivory Coast like a coward? Yes or no? Did he pretend to be bobrisky? Yes or no?

was Nnamdi Kanu ran kabakaba like a big ass fool? Or not? Was he not capture like a common thief? He is not currently begging for freedom?

You, Wawa osu pigs needs to ask your selves serious questions, before ppointing fingers at your lords--yorubas. cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by M4A1carbine: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Bobrisky na Agbado miscreant na...why should Ojukwu emulate a faggooot that has leaking ynash, when Thiefnubuu is there??
Thiefnubuu and bobrisky are Twins in the leaky ynash department...and Abacha, made thiefnubuu JAKPA like a demented drug guzzling vastard.

I dey Kamkpe...and be rest assured that Agbado urchins will KPAI ...anytime dem near the market.

Shey una be masters...abeg come and collect OWO-MI-DA.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

MzErica:

Did ojukwu ran run out to Ivory Coast like a coward? Yes or no? Did he pretend to be bobrisky? Yes or no?

was Nnamdi Kanu ran kabakaba like a big ass fool? Or not? Was he not capture like a common thief? He is not currently begging for freedom?

You, Wawa osu pigs needs to ask your selves serious questions, before ppointing fingers at your lords--yorubas. cheesy
Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by MzErica(f): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Bobrisky na Agbado miscreant na...why should Ojukwu emulate a faggooot that has leaking ynash, when Thiefnubuu is there??
Thiefnubuu and bobrisky are Twins in the leaky ynash department...and Abacha, made thiefnubuu JAKPA like a demented drug guzzling vastard.

I dey Kamkpe...and be rest assured that Agbado urchins will KPAI ...anytime dem near the market.

Shey una be masters...abeg come and collect OWO-MI-DA.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why did you wawa pigs find it hard to reside in your backward region? Why did you want to claim Lagos at all cost? If Lagos is being too difficult for you pigs to stay why not go back to nnewi and keep rolling in mud and drinking kerosene like your mothers and fathers?

Osu bastardized cretin crying over land that's not he's father own. Are you not ashamed of yourself?

Filthy pigs that are getting killed for fun by UGM in your backward region! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by M4A1carbine: 12:32am On Oct 26, 2022
The people wanted to Leave. but your vastard father and grandfather fought like zombies to keep them together.

They survived the war and bought your land and are now pissing and shyting on your useless fathers and mothers graves!! grin grin grin grin grin grin.
You cry and lament, but they remain resolute that , they want their own country, so that you can DIEE as a rodent and unity begging tout.

IGBOs and BIAFRAns have shown that you are indolent miscreants and pathetic failures. .that celebrate foolishness and cling to shallow and delinquent reasoning.

Being a zombie is your right...disturbing the forum with your foolishness is a CRIME.

Go EAT A FAT D...K ZOMBIE...even Bobrisky will agree that you are foolish...spits!!

MzErica:
why did you wawa pigs find it hard to reside in your backward region? Why did you want to claim Lagos at all cost? If Lagos is being too difficult for you pigs to stay why not go back to nnewi and keep rolling in mud and drinking kerosene like your mothers and fathers?

Osu bastardized cretin crying over land that's not he's father own. Are you not ashamed of yourself?

Filthy pigs that are getting killed for fun by UGM in your backward region! cheesy
Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by Never4getU: 12:38am On Oct 26, 2022
U guys are always the start of every evils that befell u after all u start shouting Yorubas are hypocrite. U came into somebody house, he accommodate u and even made u feel more at home now u want to take control of his house from him and when the man prove his superior powers to take back what is rightly his own u will start crying. I don't pity u people. Which Igbo land can any tribe try this nonsense u're doing? I can assure u that u have over stretched ur luck in southwest just wait till after this election. Me, I have already sent about 5igbos in our family property.

M4A1carbine:
Since the closure and the direct battering of useless agbero miscreants and touts by the Traders Association in Alaba Market.

It has become imperative to state directly, that , any agbero that becomes a nuisance in any Market environment will MEET its god instantly. angry angry angry angry angry angry

The traders Shutdown their own markets and MEN were waiting for agbero bastards to come in the NIGHT to LOOT Shops, as Normal. DEM JAKPA!! grin grin grin grin

The undue extortion and stealing by these set of useless gangsters and terrorist, must stop totally. Even IYALOJA Nonsense must stop, as the useless Title is nota valid tax collection appendage.

IF YOU HARASS ..STEAL...EXTORT...as a useless AGBADO tout and miscreant....You will KPAI!!

Last warning zombies...and fvcking spread the word...spits

1 Like

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by AdamuKD: 6:10am On Oct 26, 2022
Larryton:

Animal
E pain am

1 Like

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by AdamuKD: 6:11am On Oct 26, 2022
Larryton:

Your papa no go die well
E pain am

1 Like

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by Kokoy2022: 6:24am On Oct 26, 2022
Useless people from satanic clan that only feel good by bringing others down. Thiefnupoo will never smell Aso rock inshallah!
Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by joyandfaith: 6:37am On Oct 26, 2022
tiger28:
Go face your agberos in Anambra!

Ungrateful idiots!!!

You pay agberos in Anambra BUT you don't want to pay in Lagos??

Agberos don't collect levies in Nairobi or Cairo. Stop comparing lagos with Onitsha. Ok?
Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by joyandfaith: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2022
Never4getU:
U guys are always the start of every evils that befell u after all u start shouting Yorubas are hypocrite. U came into somebody house, he accommodate u and even made u feel more at home now u want to take control of his house from him and when the man prove his superior powers to take back what is rightly his own u will start crying. I don't pity u people. Which Igbo land can any tribe try this nonsense u're doing? I can assure u that u have over stretched ur luck in southwest just wait till after this election. Me, I have already sent about 5igbos in our family property.

Stop selling lands to fulani and igbos to buy cows for owambe. I went home somewhere in Oyo State last year, i leant that some family heads were selling family lands to igbos and non- natives. Also, we should stop forcing children who are not academically sound to go to universities. Igbos don't do that in most cases. It is a waste of resources.
We need to improve on apprenticeship programme. Most jobs in SW now are agberos, okada and internet fraud.
Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by M4A1carbine: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2022
YOU ARE MAD!!!

ACCOMODATE??

YOU DASH ME LAND ABI?
YOU DASH ME BUSINESS?
YOU DASH ME GOODS AND SERVICES I OFFER?

I PAY TAXES...AND I ALSO HELP YOUR USELESS AGBERO BROTHERS WHO ARE BASTARD OWO-MI-DA IMBECILEEEES.

THUNDER KEE YOU DIA!!

YOU SAY ITS 1 NIGERIA..AND YOU WANT TO CLAIM "ACCOMODATORS"??...AND WHEN THE SAME PEOPLE SAY THEU WANT BIAFRA...YOU START RANTING FOOLISHLY??...YOU DEY MENT!!...SPITS!

SEND ALL THE IGBOs OUT OF YOUR COMMUNITY SEF...LET THE DISINTERGRATION COMMENCE. SO THAT YOU VASTARDS WILL UNDERSTAND AFTER 10YRS...

LET YOUR PROPERTY ROT AND DECAY THERE...USELESS MISCREANTS...SPITS

Never4getU:

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by MzErica(f): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
M4A1carbine:
[b]The people wanted to Leave. but your vastard father and grandfather fought like zombies to keep them together.

They survived the war and bought your land and are now pissing and shyting on your useless fathers and mothers graves!! grin grin grin grin grin grin.
You cry and lament, but they remain resolute that , they want their own country, so that you can DIEE as a rodent and unity begging tout.

IGBOs and BIAFRAns have shown that you are indolent miscreants and pathetic failures. .that celebrate foolishness and cling to shallow and delinquent reasoning.

Being a zombie is your right...disturbing the forum with your foolishness is a CRIME.

Go EAT A FAT D...K ZOMBIE...even Bobrisky will agree that you are foolish...spits!!

After crying All day online you still go back to reality and your osu flat head will still bow down to yorubas, otherwise you fools will starve. Because if you don't -- we'll chase y'all back to your potopoto-erosion ravaged region. cheesy

That's how we dealt with your fathers in the Past and they started eating lizard for breakfast, lunch and dinner. cheesy

We already shut down ladipo and alaba. We also installed iyaloja on you wawa Igbos at computer village. We'll keep controlling y'all and you and your cannibal father can't do shut! cheesy

You can cry me river online or better still look for to chilled sniper and help Yourself with it. cheesy
Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by M4A1carbine: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
See plenty English..that is hiding tears.

Abeg go and collect money...the market is open.

Stop crying foolishly...and showcasing your pains.

ANY AGBERO SEEN NEAR THE MARKET TO COLLECT OWO-MI-DA....will DIE....MARK THIS...DIE!

MzErica:

After crying All day online you still go back to reality and your osu flat head will still bow down to yorubas, otherwise you fools will starve. Because if you don't -- we'll chase y'all back to your potopoto-erosion ravaged region. cheesy

That's how we dealt with your fathers in the Past and they started eating lizard for breakfast, lunch and dinner. cheesy

We already shut down ladipo and alaba. We also installed iyaloja on you wawa Igbos at computer village. We'll keep controlling y'all and you and your cannibal father can't do shut! cheesy

You can cry me river online or better still look for to chilled sniper and help Yourself with it. cheesy
Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by MzErica(f): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
M4A1carbine:
YOU ARE MAD!!!

ACCOMODATE??

YOU DASH ME LAND ABI?
YOU DASH ME BUSINESS?
YOU DASH ME GOODS AND SERVICES I OFFER?

I PAY TAXES...AND I ALSO HELP YOUR USELESS AGBERO BROTHERS WHO ARE BASTARD OWO-MI-DA IMBECILEEEES.

THUNDER KEE YOU DIA!!

YOU SAY ITS 1 NIGERIA..AND YOU WANT TO CLAIM "ACCOMODATORS"??...AND WHEN THE SAME PEOPLE SAY THEU WANT BIAFRA...YOU START RANTING FOOLISHLY??...YOU DEY MENT!!...SPITS!

SEND ALL THE IGBOs OUT OF YOUR COMMUNITY SEF...LET THE DISINTERGRATION COMMENCE. SO THAT YOU VASTARDS WILL UNDERSTAND AFTER 10YRS...

LET YOUR PROPERTY ROT AND DECAY THERE...USELESS MISCREANTS...SPITS[/b]

You fools want biafra. So have no business living outside your backwards muddy region. Anuofia! cheesy

Useless orangutan like your father's claim to 'developed' Lagos. But can't develop his own place. cheesy no be juju be that? cheesy after all ikpeazu buys your father's votes with kerosene and also pay your mothers 500 Naira for giving birth. Lolzzzz cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by M4A1carbine: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tears ....You cant MOCK a lion...where your generational foolishness is based on the DNA of a RAT.

MEN DEY..
MORAL DEY..
MONEY DEY..
BRUTALITY CHOKE...

COWARDICE IS NON EXISTENT...

Boast with ONDO/OSUN/OYO/OGUN/KWARA.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Every OPONU will be shouting LAGOS/LAGOS...as if they own a Plot of land in the lagos...spits

GO AND KPAI...NIGGAZ NO SEND UNA....spits

MzErica:

You fools want biafra. So have no business living outside your backwards muddy region. Anuofia! cheesy

Useless orangutan like your father's claim to 'developed' Lagos. But can't develop his own place. cheesy no be juju be that? cheesy after all ikpeazu buys your father's votes with kerosene and also pay your mothers 500 Naira for giving birth. Lolzzzz cheesy
Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by MzErica(f): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
M4A1carbine:
[b]See plenty English..that is hiding tears.

Abeg go and collect money...the market is open.

Stop crying foolishly...and showcasing your pains.

ANY AGBERO SEEN NEAR THE MARKET TO COLLECT OWO-MI-DA....will DIE....MARK THIS...DIE!

Lolzzz cheesy we know all you wawa osus does is make loudest noise online with no action in reality. cheesy if dem born your mama well let it heard that a yoruba is killed by economy refugees like your stupid father on any yoruba soil. Your asses and goods won't be save. I kuku sabi una. By the time we give it to y'all in a wotowoto style, don't cry online for being bullied and marginalized o.

You sodomized bonobo monkey! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by M4A1carbine: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
IDIAT has turned to motivational speaker. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Simple task..."in ya lagos"...go and collect unapproved taxes from traders...and receive brutality 3.0

Instead you are here spitting foolishly and lamenting like a dead RAT.

Show working Ogbeni and stop ranting and exposing why IBB called you bastardds cowards.

MzErica:

Lolzzz cheesy we know all you wawa osus does is make loudest noise online with no action in reality. cheesy if dem born your mama well let it heard that a yoruba is killed by economy refugees like your stupid father on any yoruba soil. Your asses and goods won't be save. I kuku sabi una. By the time we give it to y'all in a wotowoto style, don't cry online for being bullied and marginalized o.

Re: All Agberos Run Away From Markets In Lagos....useless TOUTS!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
MzErica:

Babe..u agiain
So wot u wereing? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pdp Is Perfect Example Of Turn By Turn (photo) / Viral Video Of Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (pics/video) / Gbajabiamila’s Memo To Suspended Minister, Betta Edu Shows Tinubu Spent 3bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.