Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine (49165 Views)

Help, My Child Is Already A GENIUS @ 3! / My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by southernbelle(f): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Have you checked that the child’s DNA also matches your wife’s?
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by prophetfire: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Women are the only creatures on this planet who can kneel down, cry their eyes out and still be lying to you. Know this and know peace.

This I have seen.
. Told himoooo!! Told that mumu man. Told him.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by samwash(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

What do you advise me to do guys?

@Op, have you bother to check if your wife is the mother of the child? He get why Go do DNA test for the woman also.
About a month ago,my sister-in-law delivered a baby girl in the hospital, can you imagine they was about to switch the baby with another child,she just have to raise alarm.
It do happens, many couples are raising children that does not belong to them.
It's possible.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by casualobserver: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Uchesis:

Every father needs a DNA test. Clear your doubts

Not every father, not every man can handle the truth and the chances that one of his kids is not yours is high. Don’t do a test if you cannot deal with a negative result. If it doesn’t matter why do the test? Clearly you are taking the test because it matters.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Have you thought of possibility of mixup at d Hospital during childbirth?. Consider all possibilities.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by prophetfire: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Oga no bastard in marriage joor

The woman you paid bride price on and the children from such marriage are yours

You paid for all expenses during pregnancy, paid for school fees and upkeep from your hard earned money

If anybody tells you nonsense or come to claim your Son kill him with matchet and claim he is a kidnapper

Tell your wife you know the truth and if she ever dare tell anyone she's dead

Your wife gives you happiness and joy and also sacrifice for you... Don't let anyone or anything steal your joy

. Man with low sperm count talking. Sterile impotent man seeking for an escape route.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by wolement: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
huptin:
You should never have done the DNA in the first place..it makes no sense.
Any man that is afraid of DNA test is a coward. The truth will set you free.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by seanwilliam(m): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
Beverlyjean:
A good woman will not cheat on u, to mk it worse, did it without protection and lied thst it belongs to u... any woman thats capable of this can kill... just know that ur life is already in danger
@ op, for a woman to condemn such act,do know that it’s bad and irredeemable. Confront her
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Nweike1: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2022
Beverlyjean:
A good woman will not cheat on u, to mk it worse, did it without protection and lied thst it belongs to u... any woman thats capable of this can kill... just know that ur life is already in danger
1 million percent right!

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by lexander(m): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
Been married for over 5 years now and ever since my wife gave birth to my first child, I've been suspecting that it's not my child due to no sense of resemblance.

I finally did a DNA test but unfortunately the result shows that I'm not the father of my first child. No doubt my wife loves me so much and honestly she has done a lot, sacrificed alot for me.

My conscience never allowed me to end the marriage because honestly she is a good wife one could ever ask for though she has her bad sides.

Since the result came out, I never told her or confronted her because I'm very very certain that once I confront her the marriage will end cos alot will happen but everyday once I see the boy and remember, I get so angry but after some time when we are all playing as a family I will forget.

I still do everything a father could do for his son. Honestly it's not easy to forget about everything.

take both the child and mother to the hospital for another DNA test ,its possible she is not the mother of the child. If the test proves she's the mother then its left for you to decide on the next step.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by ITbomb(m): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Start seeing the boy as someone design by God to enter your life for a good purpose and take care of him as a mysterious gift from God

Biological sons have disgraced their fathers and another man's son can uplift a family

Meektunz:

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Helpout12345: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Made up story.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by femo86(m): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
Oga.....so because she try for you, you go accept the basstard...

Wise up and tell her wassup..don't be a coward or an asss lickerrr

Also, do another dna for the mother ...e fit be say dem swap the pikin at birth

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by AreaFada2: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

Keeping multiple sex patners even to the time of marriage...this generation and lack of sexual discipline na 5&6...
The next phrase from them now will be "paternity fraud does not mean she wont be a good wife" grin

Dem never start am already?
They are already saying that shebi the man too was not a virgin when they married? grin cheesy grin

I have said here for years that around 35% of firstborn kids and up to 30% of all kids don't belong to their supposed dad. It may even be over 50% in some inner city face-me-I-slap you settings, bank marketer ladies, etc.

The double-dating until marriage (or maybe even way into marriage) is one thing. Not using protection and wickedly knowing who the real father is and passing the child to another man is the height of it.

OP doesn't know that his life is in danger. An average woman can kill to conceal such shame. If she suspects that the man knows but has not told anyone yet.

To be double sure, OP should use another good lab for a second test. If same result, take her sample and the child's to a lab to test for maternity. If the child is hers, then she cheated.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by toxtimmy: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mind your business... You think say your job na to come solve problem for nairaland?

Prechgold1180:
So wetyn u come want make we do
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Faposky95: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Simply live and let live
You can show that love, sacrifice and forgiveness are part of it.

You're Christian...?
Hosea...?!

God has something for you, hang in there
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by NEUDUDE: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Since you know for certain and she doesnt know you know.

Dont tell her youve done test oh. Ask her if the child is truly yours cos you are having doubts about it and watch your good woman unfold. Youll learn a lot from your so called good wife attitude this way.

Run test and thank me later grin

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by plantist: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Oga no bastard in marriage joor

The woman you paid bride price on and the children from such marriage are yours

You paid for all expenses during pregnancy, paid for school fees and upkeep from your hard earned money

If anybody tells you nonsense or come to claim your Son kill him with matchet and claim he is a kidnapper

Tell your wife you know the truth and if she ever dare tell anyone she's dead

Your wife gives you happiness and joy and also sacrifice for you... Don't let anyone or anything steal your joy

I know you wrote this from the Islamic perspective but it is not easy knowing a child does not belong to one.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by AreaFada2: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
wolement:

Any man that is afraid of DNA test is a coward. The truth will set you free.
Well, those who picked wife from a brothel may see no need for DNA test.

Otherwise no normal guy will say the nonsense that guy said.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by B2B23: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
There is nothing good avout a woman who can keep such secrets from you.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Love48(f): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2022
So watin come carry u go do DNA
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by EdwardRandy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Rexymania:
As in, I don't understand, why can't you confront her? Na she dey feed you? Are you crippled? Are you ugly that you think you can't get someone else out there?
Same questions I’m asking myself. The OP must be a mumu man.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Moh247: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
prophetfire:
. Man with low sperm count talking. Sterile impotent man seeking for an escape route.

Why don't you bring your woman to come and testify
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by gabemuyi: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Guy do something about it or i
Ur anger build up overtime. Confront it now
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Prechgold1180(m): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
toxtimmy:
Mind your business... You think say your job na to come solve problem for nairaland?

Ok sir
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by CSTRR: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
If you want your marriage to survive, then confront her.
Let her know that you know, and that you forgive her, since that is what you want.

You will finally heal.

If you don't face her, it will eat at you and your marriage will end in the long run.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Moymoy: 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Keep your family. Raise your children. If you can forgive.
If you can't forgive, dismantle the family.
One thing you did not say, was she in a relationship before you came on the scene? If so, you can not blame the madam. This scenario is common in marriage o.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Yoighaman(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

It's only a matter of time, you will pay for your naivety with your life, when, not if. That actress you call a wife will send you to meet your maker.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by LALABOSS(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
[size=8pt][/size][i][/i]
Meektunz:

Think it through and make up your mind.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by DukeNija(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

Let it go. Don’t bring it up. God has already given you the fortitude to cope with this challenge, don’t abuse it.
I know it’s tough, but you have what it takes to steer this ship out of stormy waters. This is where your leadership matters.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Praise202(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sometimes it's best if we don't know about some certain things.

Now that you have satisfied your curiosity, what then.

Believe me this knowledge will scatter your home in future.
One small dispute with your wife, you will spill the beans and just like you Said #your home will not remain the same once your wife knows what you know.

She will query you for doing it @ the DNA TEST. Without her knowledge.
Brother and Sister let be mindful of the things we go about looking for.
This knowledge no fellow at all.
Re: The Aftermath Of DNA Test: My First Child Is Not Mine by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:

No, continue to father him for another man since you know the plan content of your wife's mind; Ozuo'. Common, make it known to her, and return him to the rightful owner. And do not forget to make plans for the unexpected, before serving her the Long John.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best / He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.