Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 (11217 Views)

Return To Your Hometown Iragbiji And Rest - Tunji Shelle Tells Tinubu / PDP Crisis: Ayu, Not Wike, Is Immature – Bode George / Buhari: I Told Sanwo-Olu To Tell Lagosians To Walk After Buses Were Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 by Justinlean02(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2022
ipobarethieves:
Dey banned somebody 2048 too.Maybe the person son go continue using the moniker sad. NONSENSE

Re: Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 by ipobarethieves: 8:58am On Oct 26, 2022
[quote author=Justinlean02 post=117883892][/quote]u beta let that moniker go.If u speak against CRIMINALS Is ur SIN/reason why dey gave u long ban, grin,let dem CHOP the moniker
Re: Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 by Justinlean02(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2022
ipobarethieves:
u beta let that moniker go.If u speak against CRIMINALS Is ur SIN/reason why dey gave u long ban, grin,let dem CHOP the moniker
reasonable ban can at least be dished out than this outrageous cast out
Re: Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 by jibrinyahaya355: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPPdDmJLNUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcMwUhsT_RU
Bola Tinubu Is A Potential Dictator | Dele Momodu replies Keyamo, says APC Campaign Spokesman is a certified nuisance

An angry Dele Momodu says Festus Keyamo was not at home the day shame came visiting.

The PDP chieftain said: “Keyamo still has a lot to learn while trying hard to be a lap-dog. He should be reminded that he is still a minister of state of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, paid at tax-payer’s expense.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 by chimaroka60: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKAMAskVaFQ
Prophet Jeremiah Sets Up Relief Camps For Flood Victims In Niger Delta, Supports Financially

In an effort to mitigate their suffering as a result of the ravaging flood in some parts of the country, the founder, Mercy Land Deliverance Ministry Warri Delta State, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin through his foundation. Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Foundation (JOFF) has reached out to families affected by flood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 by SOFTSKILL: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2022
Igbodicool:
No way...

Wikehkue is the new bride of the waste.
Greater than Awolowoo and Oduduwaa put together.
He must tell them whom to vote or he will deal with them mercilessly.

What an untrained product of baby factory from the erosion ravaged enclave
Re: Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 by Igbodicool(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

What an untrained product of baby factory from the erosion ravaged enclave
Smiles...

I don't talk to descendants of fallen demon.
Re: Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 by tiswell(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2022
tijiani:
He have a valid point there
has
Re: Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 by techWriter3: 11:16am On Oct 26, 2022
I'm politicians dent but it will would difficult to collect Lagos from Emilokan
Re: Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 by NLaob: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 by daygee12: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mindlog:
"First of all, describing Tinubu as a Lagosian is very wrong. Tinubu is not a Lagosian. You can quote me any day. He was not born in Lagos, he didn’t grow up in Lagos"...... cheesy

Moh247, please do remind me again who you said was Tinubu's father? cheesy
How are u sure na ur Papa born u self
Re: Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 by amandi47d: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Wike is only speaking for 'his people'Wike is only speaking for 'his people'...
Re: Shelle: It’s Not Wike’s Responsibility To Tell Lagosians Who To Vote For In 2023 by Mindlog: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
daygee12:

How are u sure na ur Papa born u self

At least I can boldly name who my Papa be and show my Papa compound, my Papa btother and sisters, remember the primary school whey I go and mention some of my classmates back then.... they are not shrouded in secrecy and not Moh247 who claimed Wale Tinubu's father to be Bola Tinubu's. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat / Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings / Inec Has A Server And The Result Shows Buhari Lost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.