Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Who Knows About Forever Living Products? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Knows About Forever Living Products? (48139 Views)

Forever Living Product - Is It A Scam? / Forever Living Products! Looking For A Job? Tired Of Your Job? Read This / Forever Living Products - The Best Opportunity In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:06am On Oct 26, 2013
im always ashamed when i read all dis multilevel marketing stuff

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by toskilo: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
Start making money today. FLP has a huge number of products. Change your brand get your friends to do the same and build your financial success story. Walk into any of their offices in Nigeria. Fill the new distributor's form using 234001375305 as your sponsor I.D. send your details at www.goldenlife.myflpbiz.com . We have a great team in different parts of the country to guide you in the journey.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 29, 2013
Multilevel marketing is a scam! Run! Run! Run!! It plays on people's greed to milk them. The ultimate winner is the company. You will not only eventually lose your money but sometimes the trust of your loved ones and relatives who you will be brainwashed to lure into the business. Use ur money for personal business instead. My 2cent
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by freshdew: 8:27am On Oct 29, 2013
obasy09: Multilevel marketing is a scam! Run! Run! Run!! It plays on people's greed to milk them. The ultimate winner is the company. You will not only eventually lose your money but sometimes the trust of your loved ones and relatives who you will be brainwashed to lure into the business. Use ur money for personal business instead. My 2cent
why does it generate so much income for Americans. Good Mlm companies have created lots of millionaires even in Nigeria here out of the woods. Instead of paying all the billions of naira and dollars to advertising houses,they fill it is better to put the money into the hands of their distributors. Inspite of what I do for a living I decided to join Edmark International,after understudying the company,its promoters,history and marketing plan. I see no reason a graduate will be suffering if he invests early enough while in school if he invests time and efforts in a company as dynamic as EDMARK. We need good mlm coys in Nigeria
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2013
obasy09: Multilevel marketing is a scam! Run! Run! Run!! It plays on people's greed to milk them. The ultimate winner is the company. You will not only eventually lose your money but sometimes the trust of your loved ones and relatives who you will be brainwashed to lure into the business. Use ur money for personal business instead. My 2cent

The unfortunate thing is people make all sorts of claims for things they do not understand. A lot of people call MLM a scam when in fact it is a perfectly viable and sustainable business model. Analyse and see for yourself. It appears people need others to think for them.

@obasy, I am pretty sure you are employed. You earn salaries at the end of the month. Look at your total pay at the end of the year and compare it with the total profit your company pays. Im sure you will agree that you earn less than peanuts compared with your companies profit. But you have worked your arse off for the company. And the only people who rip full rewards are your "Ogas at the Top". So who is the Ultimate Winner? Is it not still the company? If the company is not the Ultimate Winner, I doubt the company will be in business in the first place. Abi, a company's primary aim is to make profit.

What you don't understand is that there are companies that have realized that you can make far more profit without the overheads that erodes on turnover. And the only way you can do this is to crowd-source. Believe it or not, the MLM business model is a crowd sourcing model. Take this for instance:

You set up a company to produce some consumables. If you want to sell your products, you would need to advertise, you will need to transport your goods and a lot of other stuffs. At the end of the day you decide that all this things will erode your turnover. But you want to make more profit. So you decide to talk to your friend and you tell him that for every item he sells, you will pay him a percentage of the total value. You also tell him that he should tell his friends and for every friend that comes from him you would pay him a percentage. You have no problems with this because the percentages are coming from items that have been sold. Your friend also has no problems because he realizes that if he can sell a number of items he would make a decent sum of money as commission. He also realizes that because the items are of high quality and are consumable, chances are that people will want to buy repeatedly. So he springs into action and gets more people to buy your products and introduces more friend to become your distributor.

Now analyse the benefits for you as the owner of the company. Not only do you not have to pay for advertisement or logistics, you don't need to have salesmen on your payroll. Instead you just let the people do the job for you. And compared to the cost you would have incurred, paying commissions to people will not impact negatively on you. Infact you are saving more money. Your distributors are also making more money because they can multiply easily the number of sales they generate. A perfect business model isnt it?

Now what would you say if someone somewhere who doesn't even know jack about your business suddenly starts to scream in the air like a lunatic imbe-cile, that your business, the one i described above is a scam? Ridiculous right? Yeah.......i thought so too.

The only people who will call MLM a scam are those who never took the time to understand the business, and where just listening to people who did it but failed not because the business was bad, but because they did not have what it takes to succeed. Those of us in the Network Marketing field face a lot of these things and if you are not able to deal with the apprehension, chances of failure are high. And you know why? It is because of people like you. People who will mislead others and give false information.

That said, it is up to you to determine what MLM company is worth your time and effort. Not all MLM's are beneficial. Infact some companies disguised as MLM's are in infact Pyramid Schemes. You need to sitdown and make your own research and find out about the company first before diving into it.

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by freshdew: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2013
princefunmi:

The unfortunate thing is people make all sorts of claims for things they do not understand. A lot of people call MLM a scam when in fact it is a perfectly viable and sustainable business model. Analyse and see for yourself. It appears people need others to think for them.

@obasy, I am pretty sure you are employed. You earn salaries at the end of the month. Look at your total pay at the end of the year and compare it with the total profit your company pays. Im sure you will agree that you earn less than peanuts compared with your companies profit. But you have worked your arse off for the company. And the only people who rip full rewards are your "Ogas at the Top". So who is the Ultimate Winner? Is it not still the company? If the company is not the Ultimate Winner, I doubt the company will be in business in the first place. Abi, a company's primary aim is to make profit.

What you don't understand is that there are companies that have realized that you can make far more profit without the overheads that erodes on turnover. And the only way you can do this is to crowd-source. Believe it or not, the MLM business model is a crowd sourcing model. Take this for instance:

You set up a company to produce some consumables. If you want to sell your products, you would need to advertise, you will need to transport your goods and a lot of other stuffs. At the end of the day you decide that all this things will erode your turnover. But you want to make more profit. So you decide to talk to your friend and you tell him that for every item he sells, you will pay him a percentage of the total value. You also tell him that he should tell his friends and for every friend that comes from him you would pay him a percentage. You have no problems with this because the percentages are coming from items that have been sold. Your friend also has no problems because he realizes that if he can sell a number of items he would make a decent sum of money as commission. He also realizes that because the items are of high quality and are consumable, chances are that people will want to buy repeatedly. So he springs into action and gets more people to buy your products and introduces more friend to become your distributor.

Now analyse the benefits for you as the owner of the company. Not only do you not have to pay for advertisement or logistics, you don't need to have salesmen on your payroll. Instead you just let the people do the job for you. And compared to the cost you would have incurred, paying commissions to people will not impact negatively on you. Infact you are saving more money. Your distributors are also making more money because they can multiply easily the number of sales they generate. A perfect business model isnt it?

Now what would you say if someone somewhere who doesn't even know jack about your business suddenly starts to scream in the air like a lunatic imbe-cile, that your business, the one i described above is a scam? Ridiculous right? Yeah.......i thought so too.

The only people who will call MLM a scam are those who never took the time to understand the business, and where just listening to people who did it but failed not because the business was bad, but because they did not have what it takes to succeed. Those of us in the Network Marketing field face a lot of these things and if you are not able to deal with the apprehension, chances of failure are high. And you know why? It is because of people like you. People who will mislead others and give false information.

That said, it is up to you to determine what MLM company is worth your time and effort. Not all MLM's are beneficial. Infact some companies disguised as MLM's are in infact Pyramid Schemes. You need to sitdown and make your own research and find out about the company first before diving into it.

WELL SAID
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nobody says MLM doesn't work. The problem is the rogue manner in which it is being marketed by some of you. How do you explain talking to someone about the opportunity and even as he or she is still thinking about it you quickly register him with your funds and put him under pressure and debt? They will tell you it is a first come first served thing and that newcomers will be placed under you. Lies. Your 150k is down the drain plus time wasted on their cliche filled meetings where they will keep showing the pictures of the same handful of individuals that have managed to succeed. Bulk of them that got to the high levels got to the positions by loaning people the startup fee and then turning back to pressure them to pay up with all sorts of threats and deceit. You will be wondering where the guy sweet talking you to join has disappeared to!
The FLP groups in Abuja are fond of this. Fast track, Century 21 etc. Just know that your 150k has 90% chance of going down the drain!
The company itself are thieves. Selling a cologne that should prolly be 750 for 6000 naira. Thats how they get the money they pay people. Bunch of thieves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by freshdew: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
Piponomics: Nobody says MLM doesn't work. The problem is the rogue manner in which it is being marketed by some of you. How do you explain talking to someone about the opportunity and even as he or she is still thinking about it you quickly register him with your funds and put him under pressure and debt? They will tell you it is a first come first served thing and that newcomers will be placed under you. Lies. Your 150k is down the drain plus time wasted on their cliche filled meetings where they will keep showing the pictures of the same handful of individuals that have managed to succeed. Bulk of them that got to the high levels got to the positions by loaning people the startup fee and then turning back to pressure them to pay up with all sorts of threats and deceit. You will be wondering where the guy sweet talking you to join has disappeared to!
The FLP groups in Abuja are fond of this. Fast track, Century 21 etc. Just know that your 150k has 90% chance of going down the drain!
The company itself are thieves. Selling a cologne that should prolly be 750 for 6000 naira. Thats how they get the money they pay people. Bunch of thieves.
WHY THE ANGER? Try EDMARK.FOR YOUR INFORMATION EDMARK CITY IS COMING TO NIGERIA SOON AND THAT MEANS THEY ARE VENTURING INTO REAL ESTATE.SO,IT IS BETTER TO TAKE POSITION NOW.no scam
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by gabe: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
Just saw my cousin's check for 300k+ this month. Is it hard? I think so, I haven't started. Is it worth d hassle? I thinks so too. My cousin joined this year. Made like 27k his first month. This is like his 4 month or so. I think I'll work my ass off n see where it goes...keep u guys posted when I register. I'll try to let u know if it stinks or pays.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
gabe: Just saw my cousin's check for 300k+ this month. Is it hard? I think so, I haven't started. Is it worth d hassle? I thinks so too. My cousin joined this year. Made like 27k his first month. This is like his 4 month or so. I think I'll work my ass off n see where it goes...keep u guys posted when I register. I'll try to let u know if it stinks or pays.

Hi Gabe, do you want to join your coz, if not come and join Synergy's 91 Day Challenge, we are just starting And in 91 Days from now , you could be half a million naira richer! Forever Living Products Rocks!
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by dedarks(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
dupsy2: a friend has been trying to convince me to go into marketing of forever living products , she says i only have to begin with 150k.
pls does anyone have information on how viable this line of buzz is.
its a nice business investment with FLP bcuz am into it and have benefited from it, u won't believe it until u get into it.
a lot of guys called it scam, at first I was afraid I might lose my hard earned money. but today I have more than 30 people in my team, payment ranging from N30,000 to N370,000 that is because its a new team that started 3months ago.
if u need more info on registration, incentive, bonus and much more.
contact me on dedarks1@yahoo.com, 07033095719
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by dedarks(m): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2014
dupsy2: a friend has been trying to convince me to go into marketing of foreverliving products , she says i only have to begin with 150k.
pls does anyone have information on how viable this line of buzz is.
yes am into it but u don't necessarily need to start with 150k. u can start with a minimum of 27k that is to say the registration is free but u re only paying for product in order to activate your account with forever living. meanwhile, to start with a more advantage side u need to register with a minimum of 66,500 to be able to accumulate 2case credit.
if u need more info on how to go about the business
contact me on 07033095719 or dedarks1@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by tomiamida: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Great opportunity for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Cash and Prize awards
You should grab the opportunity, just log on and fill the form and share with friends

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mwnUlddxptVNkW9Q1btZvODXGt8GEKSFxU5fukK969c/viewform

https://www.nairaland.com/1882560/entrepreneurial-empowerment-project-winner-qualifies
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by vonskyes(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
It think MLM is cool though
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by vonskyes(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
Any FLP distributor based in Lagos, I have an idea I wanna share. Pls hit me up. Thanks
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Mcslize: 5:43am On Nov 05, 2014
I want to share my experience with ''Forever Living Product Company''
it is a great company but it is not as rosy as people paint it to be.

I met a friend some what May 2014 which through an exchanged of pleasantries lead to letting me know about the company which he told me he was in a managerial position as at the time we met. He told me how people were being paid huge amount of money every month and all that.

For the fact that I told him I was looking for a job made him to invite me to one of the forever living product seminars which I attended.
If anyone attend forever living product seminar 1 will have no other option than to join. Everything will be explained as simple as ABC making it all rosy but not as rosy as one would think if only one would also see other challenges attached to it.

In the seminar my thinking faculty was formatted that immediately I left I started thinking of how to get the money to start which my topline asked me to bring 70k for a start. I couldn't know how to get that amount of money as a student. The only option left for me then was to borrow the money. From who? I asked myself. I only had one person my father. What will I tell him? Another thought came. I will pressurise him to loan me the money. I finally did pressurise him and transfered 70k to my account which he borrowed from their coorporative with the mind that I will pay back in a month time.

Immediately I received the alert I called my topline about my break through in convincing my Dad to send me the money. My topline felt so happy about it for the fact that if I register the following day as his downline he would be rewarded with 25k as a manager as a result, he reassured me that I would pay the money back within a month time as he would be assisting me to sell the products and would help me to register people under me as well. I believed him after making those statements and felt confident to start. Atleast my confidence was 100% with those words.

Things later went sour after I had started. I began to see that it was not as the way I was made to believed.There're alot of challenges. Challenge of how to invite people to seminar, challenge of how to get people to register under u started to be my biggest challenges.

All day long I was be in the street inviting people to seminar. I was talking to over 50 people about Forever Living Product company , the effectiveness of the company products and bogus rewards one would get from the company. I normally have a book where I write down people's name and phone numbers with the mind that they would come for the seminar. I also made sure that I place a call to all the people I invited to the seminar but to my greatest surprise non would show up out of the 50 people invited. They always complain of not having chance. Some even went ahead to tell me that their husbands won't allow them to attend and so many other complaint. I felt so discouraged flashing back to the money I borrowed with all the mouth I made to my Dad of paying back the emoney. If no one register under me that means I won't be paid. Even the products I bought with the 70k ,I couldn't sell them. Selling them became a problem as many people will always complained of being too expensive. I moved from street to street, shop to shop Hawking the products and each day returned back home without being able to sell a single product.

Whomever I talked to about the products always complain of the price of the products even though the products are very effective and good. Couple with the fact that Nigerians love cheap things even if the thing doesn't work so, bringing something with higher price is a thorn in the flesh to them. I felt more and more discouraged as the month proceed ed faster. Time is not on my side to sell the products & refund the money to my Dad to give back to their coorporative. My Dad had already started calling asking me 'how far I had gone?' I couldn't cope as I knew there was no way I could pay the money as I had not been able to register anybody nor sold any product. I even started using the products as I couldn't sell them. But was still punctual with seminars despite all my challenges. I started disturbing my topline to abide by his promise to me. He affirmed his promise and help me to sell few products but there was still much remaining to be sold. I kept disturbing him as he had a way of convincing people to buy the products. The disurbance became too much & he told me he can't continue selling my products as he also have his to sell. My discouragement rose to 90% and along the line I stopped attending seminars. That was how I ported out a month later as I couldn't register anybody. And in the end I felt sick cuz of the anxiety of the 70k my Dad borrowed for me from their coorporative. He later used his money to pay back before he loose a son.

Lesson: FLP company is a great company but you must be good at convincing people to register and buy your products.

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by vonskyes(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Mcslize:

I met a friend some what May 2014 which through an exchanged of pleasantries lead to letting me know about the company which he told me he was in a managerial position as at the time we met. He told me how people were being paid huge amount of money every month and all that.

For the fact that I told him I was looking for a job made him to invite me to one of the forever living product seminars which I attended.
If anyone attend forever living product seminar 1 will have no other option than to join. Everything will be explained as simple as ABC making it all rosy but not as rosy as one would think if only one would also see other challenges attached to it.

In the seminar my thinking faculty was formatted that immediately I left I started thinking of how to get the money to start which my topline asked me to bring 70k for a start. I couldn't know how to get that amount of money as a student. The only option left for me then was to borrow the money. From who? I asked myself. I only had one person my father. What will I tell him? Another thought came. I will pressurise him to loan me the money. I finally did pressurise him and transfered 70k to my account which he borrowed from their coorporative with the mind that I will pay back in a month time.

Immediately I received the alert I called my topline about my break through in convincing my Dad to send me the money. My topline felt so happy about it for the fact that if I register the following day as his downline he would be rewarded with 25k as a manager as a result, he reassured me that I would pay the money back within a month time as he would be assisting me to sell the products and would help me to register people under me as well. I believed him after making those statements and felt confident to start. Atleast my confidence was 100% with those words.

Things later went sour after I had started. I began to see that it was not as the way I was made to believed.There're alot of challenges. Challenge of how to invite people to seminar, challenge of how to get people to register under u started to be my biggest challenges.

All day long I was be in the street inviting people to seminar. I was talking to over 50 people about Forever Living Product company , the effectiveness of the company products and bogus rewards one would get from the company. I normally have a book where I write down people's name and phone numbers with the mind that they would come for the seminar. I also made sure that I place a call to all the people I invited to the seminar but to my greatest surprise non would show up out of the 50 people invited. They always complain of not having chance. Some even went ahead to tell me that their husbands won't allow them to attend and so many other complaint. I felt so discouraged flashing back to the money I borrowed with all the mouth I made to my Dad of paying back the emoney. If no one register under me that means I won't be paid. Even the products I bought with the 70k ,I couldn't sell them. Selling them became a problem as many people will always complained of being too expensive. I moved from street to street, shop to shop Hawking the products and each day returned back home without being able to sell a single product.

Whomever I talked to about the products always complain of the price of the products even though the products are very effective and good. Couple with the fact that Nigerians love cheap things even if the thing doesn't work so, bringing something with higher price is a thorn in the flesh to them. I felt more and more discouraged as the month proceed ed faster. Time is not on my side to sell the products & refund the money to my Dad to give back to their coorporative. My Dad had already started calling asking me 'how far I had gone?' I couldn't cope as I knew there was no way I could pay the money as I had not been able to register anybody nor sold any product. I even started using the products as I couldn't sell them. But was still punctual with seminars despite all my challenges. I started disturbing my topline to abide by his promise to me. He affirmed his promise and help me to sell few products but there was still much remaining to be sold. I kept disturbing him as he had a way of convincing people to buy the products. The disurbance became too much & he told me he can't continue selling my products as he also have his to sell. My discouragement rose to 90% and along the line I stopped attending seminars. That was how I ported out a month later as I couldn't register anybody. And in the end I felt sick cuz of the anxiety of the 70k my Dad borrowed for me from their coorporative. He later used his money to pay back before he loose a son.

Lesson: FLP company is a great company but you must be good at convincing people to register and buy your products.

That's quite an experience. And you've just spoken the truth about the challenges in the Multi-level Marketing scheme. I think the problem is from the upline, once they sign u up, they leave u alone to fend for yourself. They don't follow-up your progress to see how good you are doing. They should actually encourage, motivate you and sometimes go out of their way to get a prospective downline for u if u have trouble signing anybody because they will still profit from it also. The best thing is to work in a team, make-out strategies together and plan how to progress in the business.

I just joined flp in oct and i have been having the same challenges too. But that has made me sit down to draw out plans on how i can make it out on my own. I actually have a few ideas but still need to fine tune.
I will advice you not to give up yet, just change your strategy. The old strategy of hawking products and walking from street to street is no longer effective. I am building up a team but i'm still short on human resources if you don't mind we can work together and share ideas.
I was feeling frustrated one day until i read a presentation by Mr John and it just got me fired up!!! Send me ur email, let me share the document with you. Don't give up my friend. Best Regards.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Mcslize: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2014
vonskyes:

That's quite an experience. And you've just spoken the truth about the challenges in the Multi-level Marketing scheme. I think the problem is from the upline, once they sign u up, they leave u alone to fend for yourself. They don't follow-up your progress to see how good you are doing. They should actually encourage, motivate you and sometimes go out of their way to get a prospective downline for u if u have trouble signing anybody because they will still profit from it also. The best thing is to work in a team, make-out strategies together and plan how to progress in the business.

I just joined flp in oct and i have been having the same challenges too. But that has made me sit down to draw out plans on how i can make it out on my own. I actually have a few ideas but still need to fine tune.
I will advice you not to give up yet, just change your strategy. The old strategy of hawking products and walking from street to street is no longer effective. I am building up a team but i'm still short on human resources if you don't mind we can work together and share ideas.
I was feeling frustrated one day until i read a presentation by Mr John and it just got me fired up!!! Send me ur email, let me share the document with you. Don't give up my friend. Best Regards.

Thanks Bro for ur encouraging words. I would love to have the document. Send it to my email

Thanks
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by vonskyes(m): 12:02am On Nov 06, 2014
Mcslize:

Thanks Bro for ur encouraging words. I would love to have the document. Send it to my email brightnicedude@gmail.com

Thanks

I have sent the document to your mail, kindly share your thoughts after viewing it. Thanks
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by jahlove4jah: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
vonskyes:

I have sent the document to your mail, kindly share your thoughts after viewing it. Thanks
can you help me know the cost of this products and how i can get them around Onitsha or asaba.
1. Aloe berry nectar
2.garlic thyme
3. bee propolis
4. absorbent c
5. lycium plus
6. ehinacea supreme.
i am not so sure with the spellings/
also. how many tablets is contained in each and what are the dosages?
thanks
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by nekyluch(f): 12:11am On Dec 07, 2014
I am an flp distributor in asaba. pls call:/ whatsapp 08086107646
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by kawkab: 6:12am On Jan 03, 2015
Mcslize:

Thanks Bro for ur encouraging words. I would love to have the document. Send it to my email
Thanks
Mcslize:

please I would like to have the document and also work with you. kindly send to mytraininglist@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Mcslize: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2015
kawkab:

please I would like to have the document and also work with you. kindly send to mytraininglist@gmail.com
thanks

Have sent it to u. Check ur mail Box: If u didn't see it there check ur Spam folder. It is titled FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT presentation by John Okperigin
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by dannyabba(m): 6:54am On Apr 30, 2015
Mcslize:

Have sent it to u. Check ur mail Box: If u didn't see it there check ur Spam folder. It is titled FOREVER LIVING PRODUCT presentation by John Okperigin

Hello. Please send to deleojoabba@yahoo.co.uk as well. Thank you.
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by adahgold(m): 11:02am On Apr 30, 2015
Please dear run from any MLM marketing rubbish it is all lies.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by Mcslize: 4:04pm On May 01, 2015
dannyabba:

Hello. Please send to deleojoabba@yahoo.co.uk as well. Thank you.
Check ur mail box
Re: Who Knows About Forever Living Products? by condi1704(m): 6:25am On May 23, 2015
Mcslize:

Check ur mail box
pls can u forward to oyeyemioyewo1704@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Simple Online Businesses You Can Start From Home With Little Or No Capital!! / Tony Elumelu With Ivanka Trump At The White House (Pictured) / Lady Returns N5,000 To A First Bank Cashier Who Over Paid Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.