Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. (54721 Views)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Baronthecelebri: 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Have you,done DNA test on your four kids

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
She wife is 21year old with four kids, if I may say u married her at age 14 or 15 as a child. Bros u should in jail. Damn!

11 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Nicepoker(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
virginprincess:
Just 21 yet has 4 children already,oga,is like you are a dog o ,some women are suffering sha,anyway happy birthday to her.
You left out the bitch why?
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by 24SEVEN: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
Fedrick100:
You no buy phone for your wife and you are proud to say she begged you for your phone

Secondly don’t expose the face of your wife on this public forum

Guy you funny. Wetin we go carry him wife face do?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Four kids at 21? Lol.. I can't stop laughing.. grin grin grin

Some people can give birth.. grin grin
Obavoh:
My beautiful wife turned 21 yesterday.

I decided to give her a special birthday treat because she has been the best wife I could ever wish for.

She is kind and honest. A great mother to our four kids.

I bought her this beautiful outfit. She loved it so much she took more than 100 photos on my phone and begged me to post it on my Facebook. Funny woman grin

6 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Laturuturu: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Obavoh:

I decided to give her a special birthday treat because she has been the best wife I could ever wish for.

I bought her this beautiful outfit. She loved it so much she took more than 100 photos on my phone and begged me to post it on my Facebook. Funny woman grin

Child abuse ..this girl is supposed to be in secondary school

Why are you like this...are you sleeping with her already.
You have no conscience.

7 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Sammy07: 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Bunnybee:
Happy birthday to her.

4 kids at 21

You should have invested the fried rice and turkey money on a carton of condoms.

grin cheesy
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Sammy07: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
Autobot05:

Mother of 4
How are you not in jail sir ??

grin

He escaped

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 27, 2022
Baby Making Factory.
We play ignorance to those around us who contribute heavily in destroying Nigeria. Meanwhile, we slam politicians at any slightest opportunity. Those contributing to the widespread JAPA through the annihilation of Nigeria are also on these social media sites.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Chaos14: 5:56am On Oct 27, 2022
virginprincess:
Just 21 yet has 4 children already,oga,is like you are a dog o ,some women are suffering sha,anyway happy birthday to her.
Must you type its not by force you must spew rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by AgentGoat: 6:19am On Oct 27, 2022
sisisioge:
Haaaaa! 21 and a mother of 4 already! It is well. May God bless her life!

It's scary!

3 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:
My neighbor helped us cook delicious fried rice with turkey. I gave her 4,500 for the ingredients.

Hope she no cheat me? grin grin

Senseless talk, you gave someone 4,500 to cook fried rice in this harsh economy and she delivered only for u to come here thinking she robbed u.. how much do you think she could swindle from the 4,500? undecided

Why didn't your so called wife prepare it then? You're not even ashamed of yourself coming to tell us "Your neighbour prepared it" when u have a so called wife. Rubbish

16 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by MrGOAT: 6:36am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:

Your wife looks like those School of Health girls I used Movie, Indomie and Egg to Lash those years in Nasarawa State grin

No offense bro shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by MufasaLion: 6:45am On Oct 27, 2022
Laturuturu:

Child abuse ..this girl is supposed to be in secondary school

Why are you like this...are you sleeping with her already.
You have no conscience.

They already have 4 kids together. They keep breeding bandits, thugs, prostitutes etc., all in poverty. He's happy to be in poverty and breed like rodents.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Makamatic: 7:50am On Oct 27, 2022
Iike rice , ewa , isu and millet na food for small children . God I thank you for my parents for giving me a lifestyle themselves didn't get at my age , same I'll do for my kids .. inshallah

5 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Ginaz(f): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2022
On top on being 21yr old woman with 4kids, the lunatic husband who celebrated her birthday forces her to have sex with him after childbirth causing her pain while at it and he doesn’t care .

I feel sick to my stomach.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by frozen70(f): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:

You have been showing yourself and your family up and down

I think you are just too childish and nothing but a premature adult

Most of your posts are not even making any sense

I don't intend to insult your person, but you need to upgrade

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by bigdammyj: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2022
Noted.
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by dapsoneh: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2022
Obavoh:
The baker I gave contract to bake the cake showed up very late angry

My wife cried when she saw the cake. She thanked me and told me she has never had a birthday cake all her life.

Happy birthday once again to my Beautiful Angel. I hope to celebrate many more birthdays with you for the rest of your life. I love you.

Send your good wishes and prayers to my lovely wife.
that means u never gave her cake b4 for baiday

7 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Bobbiee: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2022
So she became pregnant at 17

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2022
A very happy birthday to your wife.

1 Like

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by arantess: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2022
shantti:
She should own a phone nah,
Happy birthday to her
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Sweetvie: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2022
@21 4 kids??
You gotta be kidding me
Anyway, happy birthday to her smiley
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Buffalo2(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2022
Dey whine us dey go oo you hear?
Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2022
I swear to God this guy de use Nairalanders catch cruise grin when I looked at all his posts, i just noticed we’ve all been falling for his stories while he laughs behind his screen he just looks for random pictures online and creates stories around them as his reality

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by xynerise: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2022
I believe she is still pregnant with No. 5 kid grin

This man married her because of sex grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? / Wallpaper At 3500 Per Roll (wholesale's Price) / Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.