Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. (54683 Views)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Obavoh: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
My beautiful wife turned 21 yesterday.

I decided to give her a special birthday treat because she has been the best wife I could ever wish for.

She is kind and honest. A great mother to our four kids.

I bought her this beautiful outfit. She loved it so much she took more than 100 photos on my phone and begged me to post it on my Facebook. Funny woman grin

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Obavoh: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
My neighbor helped us cook delicious fried rice with turkey. I gave her 4,500 for the ingredients.

Hope she no cheat me? grin grin

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Obavoh: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
The baker I gave contract to bake the cake showed up very late angry

My wife cried when she saw the cake. She thanked me and told me she has never had a birthday cake all her life.

Happy birthday once again to my Beautiful Angel. I hope to celebrate many more birthdays with you for the rest of your life. I love you.

Send your good wishes and prayers to my lovely wife.

304 Likes 15 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by 4teenblaq: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
grin

Keep posting until you hear say na one nairalander serious girlfriend

402 Likes 18 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by shantti(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
She should own a phone nah,
Happy birthday to her

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Nonexisting1: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
The day you afford to have your four children go for DNA test now, tory go change. I don't celebrate marriages fronted online. Na offline marriage sure pass these days. Our ancestors that celebrated their marriages in village square, na them have failed marriages. If you doubt me, go ask questions.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by virginprincess(f): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
Just 21 yet has 4 children already,oga,is like you are a dog o ,some women are suffering sha,anyway happy birthday to her.

292 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Cypress042(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
She's 21years old, a mother of four and you're proud to say it, you think it's funny right?

Op at what age did you marry your wife, i want to check something sad

256 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Omoh nah trenches love be this o.

Your wife is 21 and already you have 4 kids.

And you go wan still dey fire go like this

Na you marry am sha, if you like kill am

I said what I said

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Happy birthday to her.

4 kids at 21

You should have invested the fried rice and turkey money on a carton of condoms.

276 Likes 18 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Fedrick100: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
You no buy phone for your wife and you are proud to say she begged you for your phone

Secondly don’t expose the face of your wife on this public forum

178 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by virginprincess(f): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nonexisting1:
The day you afford to have your four children go for DNA test now, tory go change. I don't celebrate marriages fronted online. Na offline marriage sure pass these days. Our ancestors that celebrated their marriages in village square, na them have failed marriages. If you doubt me, go ask questions.
If you can't wish her a happy birthday pls simply SHUT UP AND PASS.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Michelle70(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Stop being negative

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Pells: 4:58pm On Oct 26, 2022
I like your wife,give me her number so we can be just friends undecided embarassed wink

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Nonexisting1: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Michelle70:
Stop being negative
https://www.nairaland.com/7401346/aftermath-dna-test-first-child#117869548

If I had cautioned the one above earlier, you would've said I was being negative but here we are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Michelle70(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nonexisting1:
https://www.nairaland.com/7401346/aftermath-dna-test-first-child#117869548

If I had cautioned the one above earlier, you would've said I was being negative but here we are.
So because someone was unlucky, u have to carry ur negativity as a virus spreading it ev'ry where

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by fyzaila: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2022
Obavo is at it again. You just go village marry a teenager and turned her into a baby factory machine living in a pitiful state. Chai! Indeed illiteracy and lack of money is not good at all. If her parent had money to send her to school or help her learn some meaningful hand work. I am sure she would have been very enlightened and wouldn't wish to be subjected to this pathetic life this son of man is subjecting her to.

May the Almighty help us train our girl child to avoid this child abuse/labour all in the name of marriage.

If you really want to prove your love to her, then put her on family planning and enroll her in school or learn a trade so as to better her life.

194 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Nonexisting1: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Michelle70:
So because someone was unlucky, u have to carry ur negativity as a virus spreading it ev'ry where
Nothing like luck. We are responsible for our actions. The nigga crying in the other thread wouldn't say he didn't see red flags. This nigga here is worshipping his wife now like she is angel Gabriel's sister, that's the first sign of an internal decay in marriage. Most men that run to social media to celebrate their wives are cheating on her and are only trying to mask their actions just like the women that celebrate their spouses online too.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Obavoh when will you get sense?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Nothing like luck. We are responsible for our actions. The nigga crying in the other thread wouldn't say he didn't see red flags. This nigga here is worshipping his wife now like she is angel Gabriel's sister, that's the first sign of an internal decay in marriage. Most men that run to social media to celebrate their wives are cheating on her and are only trying to mask their actions just like the women that celebrate their spouses online too.

So why are you negative and bitter on behalf of Op? Yes this nigga is worshipping his wife because she is angel Gabriel's sister, and so what? Just cos most men are a certain way, or most women are this and that, there are no exceptions? Everybody must be like your negative thinking? If you, your parents, or ancestors are cheats, or mask their actions, and your women are like that, don't project your background as a yardstick for others, allow people to praise and worship their happiness in peace, issa simple sturvs.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Autobot05: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Obavoh:
My beautiful wife turned 21 yesterday.

I decided to give her a special birthday treat because she has been the best wife I could ever wish for.

She is kind and honest. A great mother to our four kids.

I bought her this beautiful outfit. She loved it so much she took more than 100 photos on my phone and begged me to post it on my Facebook. Funny woman grin

Mother of 4
How are you not in jail sir ??

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by jeromestarks: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
If you met her a virgin, congratulations!
If not, expect frustration.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by budaatum: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good on you.

I'm posting here to negate the negative comments you might receive, and want you to be encouraged.

10 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
4teenblaq:
grin

Keep posting until you hear say na one nairaland serious girlfriend grin

Nigerians with bad mouth grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by RenaissanceGuy: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
This guy needs to be jailed for child abuse.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by techWriter3: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
stay placing until you hear say na one nairaland serious girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by sisisioge: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
Haaaaa! 21 and a mother of 4 already! It is well. May God bless her life!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Ulunne777(f): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
This is the first and the last time I will comment on this guy's thread just like Reno,Keyamo and Adeyanyu's tweets.I have always avoided them.

Posts that reduces the IQ and makes one feel extreme pity for them and their conquests/followers ,in this case Op's wife.

You are a paedo,a pervert nd a cradle snatcher who keeps rubbing it in on our faces.

Mana yadiwa.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by detectivejones: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2022
Just 21 with 4 children, na wa. Pity your wife yankuri let her breathe small.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Goalnaldo(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Your 21 year old wife already has four kids? You married an under aged? undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Spoilt My Wife On Her Birthday. PHOTOS. by Chnbanc: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Obavoh when will you get sense?
after u get sense!!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of Cockroaches? / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.