Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,501 members, 7,847,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor (21711 Views)

Keyamo To Oshiomhole: I'm Not Responsible For Your Political Misfortune / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Afikoo: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
Tales of two Barristers

Watch Festus Keyamo and Kenneth Okonkwo defending their party manifesto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd9LtgfL6Sk
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Tilldendoftime(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2022
These guys are adults... They are meant to be role model but d reverse is d case. Always throwing bitter banters and words not meant for people we hold in high esteem.... Make points, make us see reasons why we should vote u or your party not abuses or insults for crying out loud..
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by JackHamma1234(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2022
Sane bastard called key to the amu, talks about Obidents being rude and insulting everyone that has a contrary view... How is it that he comes out with such statement. The APC has not bargaining chip at the moment thanks to their abysmal failure in the 7+yrs of power. Show him the money and he moves like a gnat
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Theoarhics: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
Diligent1:

I am highly disappointed with Dele momodu these days for his comments recently. I use to respect him right from my childhood, can someone advice him to control his hatred for Tinubu?

Every reasonable person hate Tinubu snd APC or anything that has to do with APC and their supporters
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Peppysco: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2022
slivertongue:
Keyamo is a certified nuisance

He literarily destroyed Dele Momodu
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Fantastictelem: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
This one na see finish..... they don see celebrity photographer finish. This is how Davido disrespected him, all these guys will only respect him only if respects himself

1 Like

Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Menclothing: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Am just here laughing
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Kindledlight(m): 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Diligent1:

I am highly disappointed with Dele momodu these days for his comments recently. I use to respect him right from my childhood, can someone advise him to control his hatred for Tinubu?

Exactly, I used to rate him very high from my childhood too but these days I don’t know why the nonsense Dele momodu is saying up and down.

Even the northerners he is trying to defend are not even really concerned about most of his concerns so why him a southerner.

Or was he given a job of a spokesperson because I know those spokespersons always want to justify the money they were given.
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by CheapHomes1: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
Diligent1:
You are a big fool, who prefer Anambra development to Lagos State development.
A person that cannot differentiate the visionary leader among the presidential candidates.

Pls expantiate on this "Lagos development". What does it mean?

Who is the visionary leader that we should differentiate?
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by CheapHomes1: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Peppysco:

He literarily destroyed Dele Momodu

How did he destroy dele momodu?
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by CheapHomes1: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
tesppidd:
Chai Dele don collect wotowoto.

Zero vote. Lwkmd.

In trying to insult momodu, keyamo ended up undoing himself. Keyamo is supposed to be the spokesperson of the presidential campaign of APC. I expect him to be dishing out reasons why nigerians should vote for APC/Tinubu. Unfortunately, he has nothing to use to convince nigerians. He has been left with nothing to do or say but to attack and insult APCs opponents. For a SAN, that is very low and uncultured. Even MC Oluomo an agbero wouldn't do the things keyamo does
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Glycosunde: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
It baffles me when government officials use and trade insults as a way to communicate or pass their messages. It just shows how berate of decorum and class the ruling party is. Imagine a SAN and a high ranking minister using vulgar words in the public space and yet they expect respect from the populace. Arrant nonsense

OBI-DATTI IS A GOAL
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Mickykarim: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Dele Momodu IS NOT JUST A HOPELESS CLOWN.

Including, the fact that the overrated BEGGAR PHOTOGRAPHER is a bloated clownish vain glory seeker political crump scavenger who goes wherever they offer leftovers.

YOU WILL RECALL THAT HE HAS BEEN TIED TO THE APRON STRING OF ANY OTHER POLITICAL ASPIRANT WHO TURNED OUT TO BE ASPIRANT IN THEIR DIFFERENT PARTIES AWAY FROM THE FAILURE CALLED Dele Momodu.

A glorified photographer wants to contend issues with a proven successful lawyer who has made his mark in the legal profession in Nigeria.

Dele Momodu IS JUST A CLUELESS CONFUSED GOAT.
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Enimin: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2022
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/keyamo-to-momodu-youre-a-hopeless-clown-your-attempt-to-save-pdps-image-is-poor/amp last comment on this chapter, please

These are grown men with grown kids...

Anyway the kids understand where money for school fees and foreign vacation is coming from. Obviously they must've been raised with neither shame nor conscience by their useless parents
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by olamike02: 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
DELE ACTUALLY WAS A CLOWN.REMENBER HOW HE WAS HIRED BY DIEZANI TO PORTRAY HER AS A DYING CANCER PATIENT.SHAMELESS MAN.
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by moshino(m): 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
Diligent1:

I am highly disappointed with Dele momodu these days for his comments recently. I use to respect him right from my childhood, can someone advice him to control his hatred for Tinubu?

He doesn't hate tinubu, he's just stating the obvious.

Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by seun70(m): 12:27am On Oct 27, 2022
I totally agree with Kenyamo. Dele Momodu is a clown!

tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/keyamo-to-momodu-youre-a-hopeless-clown-your-attempt-to-save-pdps-image-is-poor/amp last comment on this chapter, please

Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by ATLIEN2027: 1:20am On Oct 27, 2022
slivertongue:
Nuisance to the brainwashed delusional zero IQ IPOB Zombidient fools and the few Atiku supporters. Yes, you are right on that.
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Spray(m): 2:47am On Oct 27, 2022
Diligent1:

He's not hatting Tinubu, he want a prosperous Nigeria
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Sheggy13(m): 3:06am On Oct 27, 2022
CheapHomes1:

He didn't. He captured himself instead. Keyamo is supposed to be the spokesperson of the presidential campaign of APC. I expect him to be dishing out reasons why nigerians should vote for APC/Tinubu. Unfortunately, he has nothing to use to convince nigerians. He has been left with nothing to do or say but to attack and insult APCs opponents. For a SAN, that is very low and uncultured. Even MC Oluomo an agbero wouldn't do the things keyamo does
What do you mean he's attacking and insulting APC's opponents. So if they insult him, he should keep quiet? Dele started this first by calling him a certified nuisance and what not. He's replying in kind. I don't see any issue with that.
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Sheggy13(m): 3:08am On Oct 27, 2022
Spray:

He's not hatting Tinubu, he want a prosperous Nigeria
So it's Atiku that will give a prosperous Nigeria? Momodu is only being a political jobber who is doing the job of an attack dog for Atiku.
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by wirinet(m): 3:49am On Oct 27, 2022
Diligent1:

You are highly disappointed in Dele Momodu but not disappointed in Festus Keyamo, who had said worse thing about Tinubu and APC in the past. You are not even disappointed in Femi Fani-Kayode who was poured out personal insults on Tinubu for decades only to experience the Damascus road experience just a few months ago and now the greatest cheerleader of Tinubu.

If you can be disappointed by a Nigerian politician, then be ready for a lifetime of disappointmens.
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by CoolAmbience(m): 4:22am On Oct 27, 2022
slivertongue:

No, he is not.

He is one of Nigeria's smartest lawyers.

Leave politics aside. Keyamo has got outstanding intellect.
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Okhuadams(m): 4:23am On Oct 27, 2022
tinsel:

A very deep upper and lower cut from Festus
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Nauttyprof(m): 4:54am On Oct 27, 2022
tesppidd:
Chai Dele don collect wotowoto.

Zero vote. Lwkmd.

This isn't. It's a case of attack the person and not issues raised. This is why Nigeria is still backward
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by CheapHomes1: 5:11am On Oct 27, 2022
Sheggy13:

What do you mean he's attacking and insulting APC's opponents. So if they insult him, he should keep quiet? Dele started this first by calling him a certified nuisance and what not. He's replying in kind. I don't see any issue with that.

Can you refute a single word that you read in my post?
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Goodnigga: 5:40am On Oct 27, 2022
pfadom:
Dele Momodu cannot match Festus Keyamo anytime, any day. Dele Momodu of no value to the poor masses. He has always made his chops from the tables of the termites of Nigerian masses.

Despite his piggy mouth, he could not win a single vote at the PDP Presidential Primary.

Shame on an emptily arrogantly shameless Momodu!
is he the only one with 0 vote? Did he also vote someone else?
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by Goodnigga: 5:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Mickykarim:
Dele Momodu IS NOT JUST A HOPELESS CLOWN.

Including, the fact that the overrated BEGGAR PHOTOGRAPHER is a bloated clownish vain glory seeker political crump scavenger who goes wherever they offer leftovers.

YOU WILL RECALL THAT HE HAS BEEN TIED TO THE APRON STRING OF ANY OTHER POLITICAL ASPIRANT WHO TURNED OUT TO BE ASPIRANT IN THEIR DIFFERENT PARTIES AWAY FROM THE FAILURE CALLED Dele Momodu.

A glorified photographer wants to contend issues with a proven successful lawyer who has made his mark in the legal profession in Nigeria.

Dele Momodu IS JUST A CLUELESS CONFUSED GOAT.
List his mark and List Dele'own from various years, let's compare
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by BABANGBALI: 6:45am On Oct 27, 2022
Keyamo 2-1 Momodu. I'm still waiting to see who go win this fight
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by wirinet(m): 6:49am On Oct 27, 2022
CoolAmbience:

No, he is not.

He is one of Nigeria's smartest lawyers.

Leave politics aside. Keyamo has got outstanding intellect.

How many cases has he won? And how many cases had he handled at the supreme court?
Re: Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor by HRMK: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2022
WHY IS THIS DELE MOMODU SO DUMB THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW HE COULDNT WIN KEYAMO ON ANY BONE OF CONTENSION OR ARGUMENT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ipalibo Harry Banigo: "Escape Of Ritual Murder Suspect Embarrassing" / APC Crises: 13 Governors Meet Buhari In Abuja, Silent On Outcome / Kuje Prison Certifies Obiajulu Ujah ‘Mentally Unstable'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.