Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,206 members, 7,849,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him (1534 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC / Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite / Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by SadiqBabaSani: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
Some people feel it is ok to collect money from a Tinubu, if only they know better.

Don't collect Pa Amoda's money else you be enslaved perpetually and the man will exchange your destiny just like his online urchins.

Tinubu is a spiritual slave master, once he enslave you like his Urchins both on Nairaland, twitter etc, you can never recover your free will. A Word is enough for the wise.

I am giving this advice because I have heard so many people planning to chop Bobo chicagos money and vote Obi

10 Likes

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by Moh247: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
cheesy

Nairaland Zombidiots no go kee person with laugh

Tinubu Sabi you?!

Tinubu don offer you money before?!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by Ecos(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Moh247:
cheesy

Nairaland Zombidiots no go keep person with laugh

Tinubu Sabi you?!

Tinubu don offer you money before?!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by Ecos(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Thunder fire the senseless tilumbu and his criminal urchins

17 Likes

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by duro4chang(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2022
I don't need a dime to support Tinubu. I don't need a kobo to vote for him. His track record is enough. He has been tried and tested. He's reliable. He can't disappoint. May God bless him with wisdom to lead this country. Your life ambition will come to fruition. Your haters will bow. Your enemies will kiss the dust.The Lord God is on your side. On your mandate we stand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by CaptainAyub: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
Ecos:
Thunder fire the senseless tilumbu and his criminal urchins
Amin

3 Likes

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by Drsnives(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Abeg make grandpa go rest

4 Likes

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by ResidentSnitch(f): 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Some people feel it is ok to collect money from a Tinubu, if only they know better.

Don't collect Pa Amoda's money else you be enslaved perpetually and the man will exchange your destiny just like his online urchins.

Tinubu is a spiritual slave master, once he enslave you like his Urchins both on Nairaland, twitter etc, you can never recover your free will. A Word is enough for the wise
It is not his money. The money belongs to Nigerians.

14 Likes

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by Larryton(m): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Tinubu is a spiritual slave master, once he enslave you like his Urchins both on Nairaland, twitter etc, you can never recover your free will. A Word is enough for the wise.

I am giving this advice because I have heard so many people planning to chop Bobo chicagos money and vote Obi

It doesn't matter anyway, vast of the money are taxes been paid by Igbo in Lagos, after election, they will still be paying it grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by toneroforever(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Let him bring the money first let's check something.

3 Likes

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by Rekhina(f): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
duro4chang:
I don't need a dime to support Tinubu. I don't need a kobo to vote for him. His track record is enough. He has been tried and tested. He's reliable. He can't disappoint. May God bless him with wisdom to lead this country. Your life ambition will come to fruition. Your haters will bow. Your enemies will kiss the dust.The Lord God is on your side. On your mandate we stand.

Tozo I don't need money to feed or stay alive but the word of god keeps me alive without 1kobo in my account.

This is how stu..pid u sound , greedy f@@l

2 Likes

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by duro4chang(m): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Rekhina:

Tozo I don't need money to feed or stay alive but the word of god keeps me alive without 1kobo in my account.

This is how stu..pid u sound , greedy f@@l
Man must not live by bread alone, right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by slimfit1(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Don't deceive yourself collect it and vote for your choice. It's call a tax return by a third party.

1 Like

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by Clara663: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
If they give you, collect and decide what you want.
Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by Tenses: 12:22am On Oct 27, 2022
Kano holds the record!!

3 Likes

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by dollytino4real(f): 12:23am On Oct 27, 2022
Nigeria gave him the money and Nigerians are going to chop it wotowoto from him!! Shikina

3 Likes

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by dnawah(m): 1:46am On Oct 27, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

na our money,on less u r not a nigerian.i go collect,chop am and put tooth pick for mouth like bubu. grin grin
Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by OgaTheTop2: 2:49am On Oct 27, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:

Who told you it's Thief.nubu's money? Bullion van money is money for the masses.

1 Like

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by Chinjo2: 3:17am On Oct 27, 2022
It is not Tinubu's money they are collecting but Lagos money.

1 Like

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by tribalmall: 3:20am On Oct 27, 2022
K wonder which of the foolish Azikwe Ojukwu Nzeribe n Ekwueme tell you fools this is how to ern votes from other Nigerians.

How far have your Igbo tribe tribe finish taunting the meddlebelt with Fulani herdsmen, I heard that his the Igbo Pandora kleptomaniac oloriburuku bigoted Peter Obi's plan to cajole n collect votes from them over there ...lol. you foolish igbos never learn.

SadiqBabaSani:

Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by tribalmall: 3:22am On Oct 27, 2022
But the Pandora loot by the oloriburuku kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi belongs to his daughter Gabrielle ba ? You must be brain dead I swear or Igbo. It must be either of the two or both.

ResidentSnitch:

It is not his money. The money belongs to Nigerians.
Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by Chimeluv(f): 4:36am On Oct 27, 2022
His money is for everybody angry
Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by Ceenaija(m): 6:01am On Oct 27, 2022
I will collect because it is our stolen money.
Re: Don't collect Tinubu's money if you know you will not support him by Bantu10: 6:23am On Oct 27, 2022
tribalmall:
But the Pandora loot by the oloriburuku kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi belongs to his daughter Gabrielle ba ? You must be brain dead I swear or Igbo. It must be either of the two or both.

See as this urchin is spitting everywhere grin

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Never Stayed Where They Dropped Me” – Obi Reacts Over Okupe’s Conviction / Tinubu Behind Mass Deportation Of Igbos From India - Ohanneze Ndigbo / PDP may Come 3rd -- Adamu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.