Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) (28081 Views)

APC Reconciliation Team Visits Kwara To Unite Governor Abdulrazak, Lai Mohammed / NGF 30-Man Team Visits Lagos To Understudy State’s IGR Template / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by effort1: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2022
herkeem:
Jendor should go and rest. Tinubu owns Lagos.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeMSWGDRfdo

You mean jandor should go and sit down because Tinubu has the money to rent a huge crowd?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by snowball11(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2022
RaptObserver:
Can Lagos be like Kano who always have the balls to change their governors?

Who side? grin

When one Baba Milkose with him rickety balls dey ball on top their head like say naim create Dem! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2022
Sanwo olu is an incompetent leader, a seating governor following tinubu around like a hand bag shocked.

Lagos is now any how, all this wasn't happening during ambode tenure.

This sanwo olu guy is a mumu. It's a shame!! All those his initial gra gra, just look at.

Look at the incompetence, tinubu forced on lagosians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by VawulenceLover: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2022
I don't Even know who apc candidate is
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Bringing funke onboard as vice just cement this guy defeat

Funke even said she has 20M followers and trust in them to vote her... lol
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2022
derity:
with funke akindele by his side, he will make a good impact

I realised you are a woman... so it won't bother me you said what you said.
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by Jostoman: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2022
Well-done JANDOR the incoming governor of Lagos State in 2023 No wonder they are attacking him and his supporters to put fear for people's mind so that people will be afraid of coming out to show support for him when he go out for rally.
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by anonimi: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2022
robinso01:
Person wey no fit see draw nor to talk of winning.
Everyone knows Lagos belongs to sanwo olu right now.

Most may not vote for Tinubu, but you see that sanwo olu ehn, majority will vote for him.

Sanwo Olu because he has done what exactly?
Completed the never ending light rail? Or expanded water provision to all buildings in Lagos? Or increased the number of teachers and children enrolled in government schools by what percentage?
Or simply robbing Peter to pay Paul with the a-looter continua reckless looting of 20 million Lagosians'IGR, loans, revenue allocation and even PPP funds?
Are you one of those blind BAT followers of APC afflicted by Stockholm syndrome? If you are not, should you not join other reasonable Lagosians to sing Otogé for JagaBandit & co increasing revenue without commensurate governance deliverables to match? Should you not join us

oshozondii:
The Lagos State Government has borrowed over N126 billion domestically in the last quarter of 2021, the Debt Management Office (DMO) has said.

According to a report released by the DMO, Lagos, whose domestic debt stood at N532.12 billion as of September 30, 2021, is now owing N658.95 billion as at the end of December, 2021.

This represents an increase of N126.83 billion in the last three months of the year 2021, according to the DMO.

DAILY POST observed that Lagos is the State with the highest domestic debt figure as of the time under review.

Ogun State comes second with a total of N232.62 billion debt as of December.

Ogun’s debt profile rose from N192.41 billion to N232.62 within three months, making a debt increase of N40 billion.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/21/domestic-debt-lagos-borrows-over-n126bn-in-three-months-dmo-releases-other-states-figures/

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

SB2020:
Interesting facts about Addis Ababa and Lagos light rail projects.

Addis Ababa / Lagos
Cost == $475Million / $1.2Billion
Length == 34km / 27km
Time to Complete == 4years / 7years (projected)
Year Awarded == 2011 / 2008 (Construction began 2010)
Contractor == China Railway Eng. Corp (CREC) /Chinese Civil Eng. Constr. Coy (CCECC)
Population == 5Million / 20Million

Ethiopia has managed to deliver Sub-Saharan Africa’s first modern light rail project which opened in the capital Addis Ababa on Sunday, and in the process, beat Lagos whose own rail project remains four years behind schedule.

Ethiopia’s rail project was delivered on time, despite its being longer than the Lagos – Badagry rail line currently under construction.

Addis Ababa’s two line 34-kilometre system was built by the China Railway Engineering Corporation (CREC) and cost $475m, 85 percent of which has been covered by China’s Exim bank. The Lagos Light Rail Project or Blue on Badagry Expressway, was to have 13 stations from Okokomaiko to Marina via Iddo for a total of 27 kilometres.

The contract was awarded to the Chinese Civil Engineering Construction Company (CCECC) at the cost of $1.2 billion in 2008, and was to be delivered in 2011. Survey work took one year between August 2009 and August 2010 while construction began July 2010.

The work is being implemented using the public and private partnership (PPP) model, whereby the state builds the infrastructure and the private sector provides the rolling stock and management. However, the project has not worked out according to the plan.
The 2011 deadline was missed, even though the State government got a loan to fund the project.

Source
http://businessdayonline.com/2015/09/addis-ababa-beats-lagos-to-light-rail-as-construction-delays-mount/

The lack of state-owned pipe-borne water in the homes of Lagos residents has continued to be a source of concern, a non-profit group, Corporate Accountability and Public Advocacy Africa (CAPPA) has said.

At a press event to mark this year’s World Water Day, the group said its monitoring team’s visit to state-owned waterworks showed that most of them are not operational.

The group said the waterworks it visited include the ones at Maryland, Mushin, Ikorodu, Obalende, Agbowa, Onikan, Ikoyi, and Amuwo Odofin.

Only the one in Ikoyi is producing water, according to CAPPA.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/450615-world-water-day-lagos-water-crisis-worsening-group-says.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by Jostoman: 9:16am On Oct 27, 2022
effort1:

You mean jandor should go and sit down because Tinubu has the money to rent a huge crowd?
JANDOR is an intelligent politician so he should ignore their youths walk, women walk grandpa walk for Lagos landlord he should continue with his ward to ward campaign. God will crown his effort with success in 2023.
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by Jostoman: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2022
VawulenceLover:
I don't Even know who apc candidate is
JANDOR will defeat him and Lagos landlord in 2023.
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by trendo360: 9:27am On Oct 27, 2022
So when they finally want to come out they will come out to vote Peter Obi.?
Onto say na Jesus Christ?

SmartPolician:
Lagos State is damned crowded! Despite that, the number of people who voted in 2019 in presidential election was not up to 1.5 million.

This year, Lagos State has eligible 7 million voters. If Peter Obi can encourage these people to come out and vote (like Obama did), he will defeat other contestants.

People are not coming out to vote because they have lost interest in the country. Everyone is tired of the old order that made Nigeria unliveable.
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by Mfetenang: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2022
There are too many daydreamers in this world today. I can assure you that this fool would not win election as a councillor in Lagos state.
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by VawulenceLover: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2022
Jostoman:
JANDOR will defeat him and Lagos landlord in 2023.
not with the wh ore funke as running mate.
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by Jostoman: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2022
VawulenceLover:
not with the wh ore funke as running mate.
you can call her any names that you want she is your next Lagos State deputy governor in 2023.
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by Layhemy: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2022
press9jatv:

https://mobile.twitter.com/lagosforlagos/status/1585261733765152770

Remember ko si koro ko sibo in lagos ....Eno green for ham,Jandor is not a threat in Lagos
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2022
Jandor the peoples Governor
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2022
PDP to win Lagos. If he dey bet9ja I just dey imagine the odds grin grin fit reach 1millon odd oh grin grin
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by caracas: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2022
robinso01:

Most may not vote for Tinubu, but you see that sanwo olu ehn, majority will vote for him.
Why will any one vote for the worst governor in Lagos history?
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by caracas: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2022
trendo360:
So when they finally want to come out they will come out to vote Peter Obi.?
Onto say na Jesus Christ?

He may not be Jesus Christ, but he is Nigerian savior
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by Vintage100(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2022
franchasofficia:
I am Igbo, I support Peter Obi for President, Sanwo-Olu for Lagos Governor, Jandor is wasting his time.

Sanwo-Olu even though he was appointed by criminal Tinubu, is a listening Governor. I know some issues we reported to him and he listened to us and addressed them and promised to make things better. He is also a simple looking young man, I love seeing young people in leadership.

His only bad side is following Criminal Tinubu aka Emilokan around which I understand is beyond his own control.

The fact is you don't hate Tinubu just that you prefer PO simply because he is from ur tribe and you think Igbo should be allowed to rule too. I share your feelings though as Igbos deserve to rule but saying Lagosians should vote APC for governorship is tantamount to campaigning for the APC generally.
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by franchasofficia: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Vintage100:

The fact is you don't hate Tinubu just that you prefer PO simply because he is from ur tribe and you think Igbo should be allowed to rule too. I share your feelings though as Igbos deserve to rule but saying Lagosians should vote APC for governorship is tantamount to campaigning for the APC generally.
I swear bro, my support for Peter Obi has nothing to do with me being Igbo.

If Criminal Rochas or Orji Kalu or Ngige, or Chimaroke Nnamani or Theodore Orji or Hopeless Uzodinma or any other criminal Igbo politician was contesting with Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso, I will rather not vote at all than vote for any of them, or I will vote for Atiku, would have voted Kwankwaso but he is a Muslim religious extremist, a potential terrorist like Buhari.

I am supporting Peter Obi because he is competent, less corrupt, has integrity, has empathy for all humans irrespective of tribe, he is young, energetic, determined, focused, economy expert, frugal and have less baggage.

Yes I do wish an Igbo person becomes next President, but not just any Igbo person, I want a highly competent, incorruptible Igbo person that won't tarnish the image of great Igbo people like me. I want an Igbo person that will change the mindset other Nigerians have for Igbos to become next President, and Peter Obi is one of such Igbo persons.

If Osinbajo, Rochas, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Orji Kalu, Tinubu are contesting for President of Nigeria, I will definitely vote for Osinbajo any day any time.

To hell with criminals and Kleptomaniacs like Tinubu angry

As for Lagos, Sanwo-olu is trying, just that he came through the wrong person but he is trying his best, so I support him. If Buhari had tried like Sanwo-olu, we won't be so bitter campaigning against APC and criminal Tinubu
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by bobby007(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
robinso01:

see as e just be like say tanker fall and people gather dey scoop fuel
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by Menclothing: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ok oooo
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by Demolakay: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I no go surpise if this Jandor don go meet Tinubu for back say "Jagaban, don't mind them, na Mumu dem be for that PDP" grin grin grin

BTW, who is Labour party's Gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State?

Any Nigerian that hopes or feels Peter Obi will win the 2023 presidential election is totally clueless about politics in Nigeria.

Where will the votes come from? Una no get brain to calculate at all?

Whether we like it or not 2023 as always been between Tinubu and Atiku and will continue to be between them. We need to know this and know peace. We should also bear this in mind when making decisions about our personal lives.

If we have any Clueless Nigerian that still preposterously feels Obi can win, kindly let's place a bet. I can drop one million and also ask other guys that are interested to drop millions. Make we chop una money use am do better thing.

Weyrey! Dem don pay una to come dey use dis new tactics online, after all d ones una use don fail.. u b mumu.

Av been seeing, posts lyk dis on nairaland lately, nd i dnt need a soothsayer to tell me dis is d new tactics to dampen d Spirit of OBI-dients. bt as usual una go still fail!

U Wey dey collect 30k, where u wan c 1million? hw u wan take do am?
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by Oduduwa707: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
CaptainAyub:

The day you will cross Ore in your life,you will nearly commit suicide out of shock.
Go to the villages in Anambra,Imo and Abia,you will see that Maitama and Asokoro got nothing on them.
In fact,na yoruba villages lie in ruins sef and if U ask them,they say a Yoruba man settles wherever he finds himself grin
Na wetin dem de tell me when I served in Kogi West cos I travelled often to nearby Ekiti,Osun and Ondo to see fellow corps members.
Your villages look like nobody there has made it since after the civil war cos na only before civil war era houses you go de see grin

Baba, keep blabbing. We sabi una wella. There's a good reason Nigerians dey japa to seek greener pastures, right? The same way savage okoros dey japa come Yoruba lands. All una sabi na to chest-beat and make noise. Useless Cannibals. angry
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by Shikini: 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2022
Great
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Demolakay:

Weyrey! Dem don pay una to come dey use dis new tactics online, after all d ones una use don fail.. u b mumu.

Av been seeing, posts lyk dis on nairaland lately, nd i dnt need a soothsayer to tell me dis is d new tactics to dampen d Spirit of OBI-dients. bt as usual una go still fail!

U Wey dey collect 30k, where u wan c 1million? hw u wan take do am?
This is another evidence that you Obi supporters are very clueless an unintelligent. To say that anyone that is not in support of your scam and big time Lie Lie candidate is being paid 30k. What a ludicrous way of reasoning.

I will say it again, go and gather your foolish brothers and come and bet on top your yeye candidate
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by Laxmitech: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
robinso01:

There campaign poster with Funke By like BBN update.. PDP never ready for Lagos..Na BAT still dey control Lagos Pdp
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Is Labour Party having governorship candidate in Lagos?
if not, somebody should advice this guy to team up with the obedients and rescue Lagos from this old man...
Enough is enough
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by Demolakay: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
This is another evidence that you Obi supporters are very clueless an unintelligent. To say that anyone that is not in support of your scam and big time Lie Lie candidate is being paid 30k. What a ludicrous way of reasoning.

I will say it again, go and gather your foolish brothers and come and bet on top your yeye candidate

A poor lazy cretin lyk u.
Show ur bank account wit at least 200k, i will take a bet wit u.

U DAT is barely surviving on d 30k stipends ur being given to run around naked on Nairaland, is taking a bet way beyond ur league.

Go nd work harder, instead of depending nd politicians to feed u.

Lazy bones!
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by NaughtyBrainiac: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2022
Demolakay:

A poor lazy cretin lyk u.
Show ur bank account wit at least 200k, i will take a bet wit u.

U DAT is barely surviving on d 30k stipends ur being given to run around naked on Nairaland, is taking a bet way beyond ur league.

Go nd work harder, instead of depending nd politicians to feed u.

Lazy bones!
That's why we say you people are foolish with your preposterous mentality.

I currently have in my bet account more than 2 times the 200k balance you are requesting not to talk of my Bank accounts.

Yeye people! Na only chestbeating una sabi. Rubbish!
Re: Jandor Governorship Campaign Team Visits Amuwo Odofin (Pictures) by Demolakay: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
That's why we say you people are foolish with your preposterous mentality.

I currently have in my bet account more than 2 times the 200k balance you are requesting not to talk of my Bank accounts.

Yeye people! Na only chestbeating una sabi. Rubbish!

����
Why is it difficult for u to understand simple basic English? Are u an illiterate?

Post ur balance let's c if u truly av d needed amount to take dat kinda bet. Ur convulsing..

Poor boy lyk u in kizz Daniels voice.
Go get busy guy.. it will take u 3 years wit ur current earning of me 30k to raise 1 million��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / Senate Did Not Reject President Tinubu/ECOWAS Military Intervention In Niger / How We Determined The Autheticity Of Leaked Tape On Ekiti Election- U.S FIRM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.