Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes (25885 Views)

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / Amaechi Became Governor Without Participating In Election / APC Membership Registration: Showdown In Lagos As Tinubu’s Foes Set For Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by Softmirror: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

All you do on this forum is fan flames of tribalism from morning till night. If Igbo ends up winning this election, you better relocate to Benin Republic because your shame will be catastrophic

YOU KNOW IT'S IMPOSSIBLE NAH. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by RingRoadMafia: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Softmirror:

YOU KNOW IT'S IMPOSSIBLE NAH. grin

It always seems impossible, until it's done.
Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

All you do on this forum is fan flames of tribalism from morning till night. If Igbo ends up winning this election, you better relocate to Benin Republic because your shame will be catastrophic
LOl

Bro that's the truth

Igbo cannot rule Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by Softmirror: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

It always seems impossible, until it's done.

UNTIL A CAMEL CAN PASS THROUGH THE EYE OF A NEEDLE.
Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by benjaminlawson(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
So contesting presidential position with emilokan has become a sin under our democratic norms, that needed forgiveness from contestants or what is the meaning of forgiven those that contested with, or the aspiration to become Nigeria president resides only in emilokan.
Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by jaxxy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
cheesy

APC Primaries finished how many months ago?

The author of the article is still crying. He will cry for long.

Still talking in past tense.

Wike is far more formidable to win over than Amaechi. Hasn't Wike made him a no-show already in Rivers State?

Bitter truth is that Tinubu doesn't need either Amaechi or Osinbajo. The latter even lost his polling unit in 2019. Came a distant 3rd in APC Primaries. Their votes combined aren't up to half of Tinubu's.

All these hungry, unintelligent journalists sef.

urchins will regret calling VP Prof Osinbajo judas.
Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by DukeofUmueri247: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I have seen lot of articles of lately targetted to downgrade a particular candidate. Infact it has gotten very bad and extreme to the extent that it is going far beyond articles and wobbling-joggling unconstructive criticism. But also they are now hiding under useless different insignificant bodies like CUPP, HURIWA and others. Springing up different fake news and propaganda to instigate the general public against the candidate of the APC. In which the rumour of some imaginary person planning to unsit the INEC chairman, is one of their many evil doings with the sole purpose of misleading the public.

Ofcourse, this is a an election period, the gang-ups and dirty opposition strategies are part of the game. But the most fascinating thing about this is that all these evil acts and propagandas are all emanating and cooked up by same people from one specific tribe. Not surprising, but very fascinating and interesting. smiley

I have seen lot of partisan articles flying around, littering the public spaces. They were all authored by igbos. From hiding under different human right and civil organisation to 'throw stones' at the candidate of the APC like a coward, to disguising as political analyst to conjure up different bullcrap, emanating from their own created fantasies, mere thinking and assumptions.

The name of the author of this targetted piece is John Owen Nwachukwu. I saw the one of Chukwudike Peter this morning too, from another article. So many of them since the beginning of the presidential race.

The spokeperson of CUPP, also an igbo man was all over the media screaming and wailing about supposedly plan to manipulate election, early this morning too. When things happen in double, thrice and so many times, synchronisingly, constantly and consistently - then it is never a coincidence anymore. It is a gang-up. Convergence .

We know the drill, and we acknowledge your effort at trying so hard to bring a man you people hate so much, down. Let's see how far the campaign of calumnies and hate can go.

Dear igbos, please dont give up. Keep it coming. But have it at the back of your mind, and always remember this - You never for once emerged victorious in any fight you engaged in prior to this, and this will not be different either.

Please Note : This is just an observation of mine. Nothing tribalistic or personal about this. Except ofcourse, it hits you hard than i expect.
Again you type off point....How does the write up concern Igbos?
Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
cheesy

APC Primaries finished how many months ago?

The author of the article is still crying. He will cry for long.

Still talking in past tense.

Wike is far more formidable to win over than Amaechi. Hasn't Wike made him a no-show already in Rivers State?

Bitter truth is that Tinubu doesn't need either Amaechi or Osinbajo. The latter even lost his polling unit in 2019. Came a distant 3rd in APC Primaries. Their votes combined aren't up to half of Tinubu's.

All these hungry, unintelligent journalists sef.

God bless you ojare. Nigerian baby politicians and their ego. Amaechi confessed he is scared to enter his State because of Wike.

Is that the President Nigeria needs? While Tinubu was a deliberate and methodical politician, Osinbajo was drafted into politics.

There is nothing in his nature that indicates he would not have happily remained a comfortable middle class lawyer had he not met Tinubu.

Meanwhile Tinubu is a politicians Politician. A deliberate leader of leaders. He was a Senator in his late thirties.

He was fighting Abacha in an organised fashion, through NADECO, at an age most Nigerians today are still trying to decide what they want to do with their lives.

Amaechi, Osinbajo etal should drop ego and support Tinubu or they can get lost. How many battles have either won and what battle has Tinubu, who has faced more than most, lost?

Some will mention Obi. The coward was pleading with OBJ on his knees yet still got impeached. Tinubu not only stood up to OBJ but totally retrenched Obasanjo's influence, through the PDP, from the SW.

Nigerians are too petty and tribalistic. If not it will be obvious only Tinubu can weild power productively on behalf of the South today.

Buhari did same on behalf of the North because he is authoritative and as iconically supported as Tinubu is.

Difference is that Tinubu is fairer, more tolerant, more detribalised and more modern than Buhari. He will get more results than Buhari by far.

We should not waste the turn of the South indulging weakling any section of the country would bully with ease as happened to GEJ. Are we not ashamed at how terrorised Nigeria is becoming because North does not want to grant Nigeria modern and more effective policing and security architecture?

US, UK and European nations are evacuating their citizens from Abuja currently and we are still clowning around. The rescue mission belongs to Tinubu alone.

I am tipping Tinubu to be an Awolowo of today. A father of the rebirth of Nigeria. He will never fail.Unless of course death stops him.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by DukeofUmueri247: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Bro that's the truth

Igbo cannot rule Nigeria
Maybe you were in mercury when Ironsi ruled..
Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by Balistic4: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
DreamersVille24:

All this verbosity is totally unnecessary mister.

That someone gave me an opportunity most likely means I was worthy of it, and while I must be appreciative of the help, it doesn't mean I have to be enslaved to the individual.

Even if I was unqualified for that position, I have every right to have differing views, thoughts and opinions without being labeled an ingrate. Why should a pastor support Muslim Muslim ticket? Can any imam do so if the reverse was the case? Nigerians like suffering more than anything.

Unless of course that my helper had sinister motives for helping me, which I am not even bound by any law or morality to help them achieve - it means they were only doing it for sinister gains and if I can help thwart such insidious moves then I must do so by all means.

It is such servile, docile and sheepish concepts such as you've espoused that has kept Nigeria in chains for over 6 decades.

Wake up and smell the coffee, it is now business unusual.
I wish I can buy likes for this your post. We should give Nigeria to Tinubu because he hoisted colossal failure on us. Osinbajo saw shege as VP and felt he could right the wrong but he is labeled ingrate.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Maybe you were in mercury when Ironsi ruled..
Lol

Nobody take igbo serious as far as politics is concerned

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by Ayomivic(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/27/2023-its-my-turn-how-osinbajo-amaechi-became-tinubus-foes/

Anyone who can be going from state to state without sick , that person did not need to tell us if he strong to be president or not
Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by seunjungle1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
I don't blame the writer at all, he must do the work he was paid for. Because, if not that you've been paid you wouldn't have said Ameachi felt cheated in the last APC primary election. Does Ameachi think he would win before?
That is what we are saying about structure as a politician..who among the governors or senators or Reps can come out boldly and say Ameachi or Osinbajo brought them to where they are today?
This the same set of people were the one that made the job so easy for Asiwaju during that primary elections and they are still there to do again the same work in the February next year elections.

On Asiwaju I stand ni ti emi ati ile mi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by Gozac: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

I have seen lot of articles of lately targetted to downgrade a particular candidate. Infact it has gotten very bad and extreme to the extent that it is going far beyond articles and wobbling-joggling unconstructive criticism. But also they are now hiding under useless different insignificant bodies like CUPP, HURIWA and others. Springing up different fake news and propaganda to instigate the general public against the candidate of the APC. In which the rumour of some imaginary person planning to unsit the INEC chairman, is one of their many evil doings with the sole purpose of misleading the public.

Ofcourse, this is a an election period, the gang-ups and dirty opposition strategies are part of the game. But the most fascinating thing about this is that all these evil acts and propagandas are all emanating and cooked up by same people from one specific tribe. Not surprising, but very fascinating and interesting. smiley

I have seen lot of partisan articles flying around, littering the public spaces. They were all authored by igbos. From hiding under different human right and civil organisation to 'throw stones' at the candidate of the APC like a coward, to disguising as political analyst to conjure up different bullcrap, emanating from their own created fantasies, mere thinking and assumptions.

The name of the author of this targetted piece is John Owen Nwachukwu. I saw the one of Chukwudike Peter this morning too, from another article. So many of them since the beginning of the presidential race.

The spokeperson of CUPP, also an igbo man was all over the media screaming and wailing about supposedly plan to manipulate election, early this morning too. When things happen in double, thrice and so many times, synchronisingly, constantly and consistently - then it is never a coincidence anymore. It is a gang-up. Convergence .

We know the drill, and we acknowledge your effort at trying so hard to bring a man you people hate so much, down. Let's see how far the campaign of calumnies and hate can go.

Dear igbos, please dont give up. Keep it coming. But have it at the back of your mind, and always remember this - You never for once emerged victorious in any fight you engaged in prior to this, and this will not be different either.

Please Note : This is just an observation of mine. Nothing tribalistic or personal about this. Except ofcourse, it hit you hard than i expect.
Are you not ashamed of yourself for this article in this century. Countries are growing beyond this primordial clannish mentality folks like you are bringing it up.
A dysfunctional Nigeria affects all tribes be it Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa etc.
Nigeria's problem transcends this barbaric thinking, it's more of a political cabal that has been raping this nation and looting it's resources.
Now the youths have decided to take back their country, let's see how far they will go.
I see a political revolution on the way
Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by akbonus: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Please Note : This is just an observation of mine. Nothing tribalistic or personal about this. Except ofcourse, it hit you hard than i expect.

IF OSIBANJO DIDN'T SUPPORT TIFNUBU WHY THEN YOU ARE BLAMING IBOS FOR NOT SUPPORTING HIM,OR YOU DON'T KNOW THAT OSIBANJO AND AMBODE ARE GOING TO WORK AGAINST TIFNUBU?THEN YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.LET ME TELL YOU IF YOU DON'T KNOW A GOOD NUMBER OF YORUBAS HATE TIFNUBU FOR NOT SUPPORTING OSIBANJO WHO WOULD'VE BEEN A BETTER CANDIDATE WITH ZULUM OF BORNO STATE AS HIS VP,EVEN ME THAT IS AN OBIDIENT WILL BE CONFUSE ON WHO TO VOTE FOR.EMILOKAN MY FOOT.
Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by akbonus: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2022
Balistic4:
I wish I can buy likes for this your post. We should give Nigeria to Tinubu because he hoisted colossal failure on us. Osinbajo saw shege as VP and felt he could right the wrong but he is labeled ingrate.

GOD BLESS YOU SIR.
Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by Whois(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
If you're not one of the enemies of this country tell us what a politician need 2 bullion vans for in his compound a day before general elections.
tribalmall:
You have all this prove and you have not taken him to court. You are to be a very foolish soul if you have all this n can't take him to court my 2 cent
Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by Kaysalas(m): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
Okealaaye:
One of the most basic reasons why evil persists is because most of us lack the capacity to look at the past to REALISE who we were before an AIDED lift-up translated us to our present position and status. Any person who forgets his past cannot be described in any other way besides being called an ingrate. The reasonable person appreciates whoever must have contributed to his upliftment all the time. This noble deed by that other person cannot be rationalised because of any infraction or breach done to the former fellowship by the benefactor without 5he beneficiary appearing as perfidious and thus an evil person.
you echo my thoughts. Nice one

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by akbonus: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
candidtalk:

God bless you ojare. Nigerian baby politicians and their ego. Amaechi confessed he is scared to enter his State because of Wike.

Is that the President Nigeria needs? While Tinubu was a deliberate and methodical politician, Osinbajo was drafted into politics.

There is nothing in his nature that indicates he would not have happily remained a comfortable middle class lawyer had he not met Tinubu.

Meanwhile Tinubu is a politicians Politician. A deliberate leader of leaders. He was a Senator in his late thirties.

He was fighting Abacha in an organised fashion, through NADECO, at an age most Nigerians today are still trying to decide what they want to do with their lives.

SO YOU OPENED YOUR EYES AND YOUR SENSES COMPARING TIFNUBU WITH AWOLOWO,YOU MUST BE BANISHED FROM YORUBA LAND IF YOU ARE A YORUBA,COMPARING THE TWO OF THEM IS DOING A DISSERVICE TO AWOLOWO,AWOLOWO NEVER STOLE A DIME,NEVER DO DRUGS,NEVER OPPRESSED THE CITIZENS,NEVER LIED ABOUT HIS AGE,PLACE OF ORIGIN,OR HIS CERTIFICATE,HE NEVER MENTOR ANYONE OR HELPED GOT A POLITICAL APPOINTMENT AND TURNING THE FELLOW INTO A SLAVE,HE NEVER HOLD ON TO A STATE ACCOUNTS FOR TWO DECADES RUNING,HE ALSO NEVER RAISE THUGS,WHILE TIFNUBU IS DIRECT OPPOSITE OF THESE THINGS.IF TIFNUBU IS AN HONORABLE MAN HE SHOULD COME OUT CLEAN AND CLEAR ALL THE ACCUSATIONS LEVELED AGAINST HIM.HE IS THE VOICE OF THE SOUTH ACCORDING TO YOU,WHY HAS HE NOT COME OUT TO CONDENMED ALL THE ATROCITY OF THIS GOVERNMENT?ABI THERE IS NONE?THIS GOVERNMENT FOISTED ON US BY TIFNUBU HAS ALMOST REDUCED HUMAN BEING TO NOTHING,AND YOU ARE HERE CAMPAIGNING FOR THIS DEMONIC SICK MAN,ANYONE CAMPAIGNING FOR TIFNUBU,MAY THE LIFE OF SUCH FELLOW BE LIKE NIGERIA PRESENT SITUATION.

Amaechi, Osinbajo etal should drop ego and support Tinubu or they can get lost. How many battles have either won and what battle has Tinubu, who has faced more than most, lost?

Some will mention Obi. The coward was pleading with OBJ on his knees yet still got impeached. Tinubu not only stood up to OBJ but totally retrenched Obasanjo's influence, through the PDP, from the SW.

Nigerians are too petty and tribalistic. If not it will be obvious only Tinubu can weild power productively on behalf of the South today.

Buhari did same on behalf of the North because he is authoritative and as iconically supported as Tinubu is.

Difference is that Tinubu is fairer, more tolerant, more detribalised and more modern than Buhari. He will get more results than Buhari by far.

We should not waste the turn of the South indulging weakling any section of the country would bully with ease as happened to GEJ. Are we not ashamed at how terrorised Nigeria is becoming because North does not want to grant Nigeria modern and more effective policing and security architecture?

US, UK and European nations are evacuating their citizens from Abuja currently and we are still clowning around. The rescue mission belongs to Tinubu alone.

I am tipping Tinubu to be an Awolowo of today. A father of the rebirth of Nigeria. He will never fail.Unless of course death stops him.
Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by akbonus: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Fiscus105:
I think to be truth and candid, Tinubu had laboured to become president long time ago, starting from when he was confronting almighty PDP led by Obasanjo and latter Jonathan, how he spared head battle to defeat/remove PDP govs in south west and Edo, how he established radio station,
TVand newspaper to project his name and his party, and most important ,so many political actors he had almost single handedly enthroned which includes Buhari.

If we are comparing the percentages of his contributions in APC with Amaechi and Osinbanjo alikes. I think the gap between him and them will be too wide to measure.

I'm not surprising wen he defeated all other candidates and I think he has better chance to defeat Atiku than others. Though, how I wish it's Osinbanjo that becomes next president.

YOU ARE JUST CONFUSED,OSIBANJO IS TEN TIMES BETTER THAN 1 MILLION TIFNUBU,PEOLE ARE SAYING HE MENTORED OSIBANJO,OSIBANJO WHO IS AN INTELLIGENT PROFESSOR OF LAW WILL BE MENTORED BY A STACKED ILLITERATE DRUGEE WITHOUT ANY KNOWN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE,NOR BE JUJU BE THAT?
Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
buhariguy:
because they're his boys.
You can't outshine your master

Your father is your master, I pray you never outshine him in your life.

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
akbonus:

SO YOU OPENED YOUR EYES AND YOUR SENSES COMPARING TIFNUBU WITH AWOLOWO,YOU MUST BE BANISHED FROM YORUBA LAND IF YOU ARE A YORUBA,COMPARING THE TWO OF THEM IS DOING A DISSERVICE TO AWOLOWO,AWOLOWO NEVER STOLE A DIME,NEVER DO DRUGS,NEVER OPPRESSED THE CITIZENS,NEVER LIED ABOUT HIS AGE,PLACE OF ORIGIN,OR HIS CERTIFICATE,HE NEVER MENTOR ANYONE OR HELPED GOT A POLITICAL APPOINTMENT AND TURNING THE FELLOW INTO A SLAVE,HE NEVER HOLD ON TO A STATE ACCOUNTS FOR TWO DECADES RUNING,HE ALSO NEVER RAISE THUGS,WHILE TIFNUBU IS DIRECT OPPOSITE OF THESE THINGS.IF TIFNUBU IS AN HONORABLE MAN HE SHOULD COME OUT CLEAN AND CLEAR ALL THE ACCUSATIONS LEVELED AGAINST HIM.HE IS THE VOICE OF THE SOUTH ACCORDING TO YOU,WHY HAS HE NOT COME OUT TO CONDENMED ALL THE ATROCITY OF THIS GOVERNMENT?ABI THERE IS NONE?THIS GOVERNMENT FOISTED ON US BY TIFNUBU HAS ALMOST REDUCED HUMAN BEING TO NOTHING,AND YOU ARE HERE CAMPAIGNING FOR THIS DEMONIC SICK MAN,ANYONE CAMPAIGNING FOR TIFNUBU,MAY THE LIFE OF SUCH FELLOW BE LIKE NIGERIA PRESENT SITUATION.

Learn to quote properly so others do not have to do it for you. Secondly, stop using capital font. Internet decorum translates it as typing angrily and aggressively which would be correct in your case.

Thirdly, vote or support who you want. Tinubu is the closest thing to a modern Awolowo because even the sage would have to 'adjust' to win office today and deliver progressive changes for Nigerians.

Anyone who thinks a saint can deliver Nigeria should tell us why Wole Soyinka, Gani Fawenhinmi, Tai Solarin etal failed in their foray into politics.

The problem is that most Nigerians, like you, may be conventionally intelligent but you're not pragmatically and emotionally intelligent. That's why you don't understand that Awolowo would have to be more like Tinubu, if in politics today, or be completely sidelined and therefore unable to deliver Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by guychidile: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
We are watching with keen interest.
Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by Announced3: 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by Fiscus105(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
akbonus:

YOU ARE JUST CONFUSED,OSIBANJO IS TEN TIMES BETTER THAN 1 MILLION TIFNUBU,PEOLE ARE SAYING HE MENTORED OSIBANJO,OSIBANJO WHO IS AN INTELLIGENT PROFESSOR OF LAW WILL BE MENTORED BY A STACKED ILLITERATE DRUGEE WITHOUT ANY KNOWN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE,NOR BE JUJU BE THAT?

Infact , u re not only confused but mad and I doubt if ur madness is curable, check the last paragraph of my mentioned

.........ur emotion will surely destroy you, I doubt you will be able to succeed in life since ur emotion is totally overwhelmed and controlling you.

If u married, I salute the innocent girl that will be leaving with madman.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by Dapson73(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Balistic4:

Why can't he resign when he saw sege?
Or how do you know in the first instance that he saw shege ?

Keeping saying trash. Your principal will congratulates ASIWAJU come Feb 2023.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by NothingDoMe: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Obakoolex:
grin when Ashiwaju said it's my turn they thought he was joking....the man came fully prepared and he's a goal getter
Asiwaju. He came with money. Delegates couldn't chop and clean mouth cos they must refund.

Electorates will chop and clean mouth. Shey dey chop him 100m for Kano cheesy
Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by georgeakins: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

Obi can never win. No need deceiving ourselves.
The election is between APC and PDP.
Obi will struggle to win 2 states

1 Like

Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by TheFacelessMan: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
candidtalk:

Great Post. God give him health and vision. He's a visionary leader.
Re: 2023: ‘it’s My Turn’ – How Osinbajo, Amaechi Became Tinubu’s Foes by Basic123: 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
candidtalk:

I love your 6th paragraph.
Last week, I was listing all battles Tinubu has fought al and won to my wife.I have read it yearly even on this nairaland how it has finished for Tinubu, yet baba will still bounce back.The semi-peak is getting the ticket and the peak will be when he becomes president.

TINUBU HAS FOUGHT WARS,BOTH INTRA AND EXTRA PARTY!...he is a special breed.God actually loves him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nyako Congratulates Ngilari, Says He’s Sure Of Returning To Office / Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) / Fuel Price Hike Can't Be Stopped: IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.