Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House (67338 Views)

Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by harmony75: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
Again!?!?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Guderian(m): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
olisaEze:

N100 million bawo?? They’ll most likely end up with only money for house rent & one rickety c300 Benz to disturb the neighborhood with "we ausside"! undecided

Omo those guys tire me.

Instead of learning programming and hacking.
Modified social engineering instead of using lives.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by rigarmortis: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
epondudu:

What's to claim when you are the Kings of ÁWÓN ÀGÓ. grin

There's nothing to claim here omugo.

Your scarified cheeks were probably marked by your gentleman father for wailing efficiency.

You can wail while jerking off with your left hangs without the tears touching you or ruining your moment. The gutter channels on your face will just channel the tears efficient in a straight line.

How are you not the wailing king. Claim this prize obokun
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Goalnaldo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
One ran mad in front of Union Bank Asaba after been dropped from a car. Small girl oh.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Ebifa85(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2022
OK
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Antoeni(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ladies just be Careful, Christmas & New Year is Coming, Election is Coming, Don’t be used For Sacrifices and Subscription by Either Greedy Hearless Politicians or Evil Desperate Yahoo plus Boys.
Be Warned

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Commin: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
in asake voice

Padi mi hussel lorr, to dingba tin ba ni ko bubble lorr, alaye mi sare te button lorr, gbo gbo nkan kor Loma fim jorgo jor jor

Omo you see this life, try make plenty money. Even if e mean sey make you do ritual or kill pesin to make the money, kill am guy. This life Na animal kingdom. sometimes, some people gats die for others to survive. This Yahoo guy now done enter am now and him gats face the consequences, Na so the game be.

In all thy doing, don't get caught
if de juju go collect human no do,if na ram or animals fine,most ppl don't understand there pastors, politicians do worst to attain height,but all we can see is just the success but no one go tell u as e go
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Goalnaldo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
One ran mad in front of Union Bank Asaba after been dropped from a car. Small girl oh

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by effort1: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mfetenang:
Must be an IPOB man,only IPOB people would do anything for money.

The Yoruba boy that murdered his girlfriend in Ondo State, is he also IPOB?

You know that you sound senseless, right?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by effort1: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
epondudu:

Sense will not kee u, yes ooo IPOBwill do anything for money.

So, no Yoruba is into Yahoo? O mà gọ̀ ò!
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by epondudu: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
effort1:

So, no Yoruba is into Yahoo? O mà gọ̀ ò!
ÁMUGÓ! WHY ARE YOU BRINGING TRIBALISM INTO THIS DISCUSS NOW? grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by tyinfinity: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
Zombidients and their criminal acts.is this how they will be killing themselves if Biafra is actualized . ojukwu see your children o wherever you are they have turned to another beings but not human .they are now demon cannibals and terrorists.ojukwu do not sleep o
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by effort1: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
epondudu:

ÁMUGÓ! WHY ARE YOU BRINGING TRIBALISM INTO THIS DISCUSS NOW? grin

The person I quoted, what did he bring into the discussion? Your useless destiny, right?
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by epondudu: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
rigarmortis:

[s]There's nothing to claim here omugo.

[s]Your scarified cheeks were probably marked by your gentleman father for wailing efficiency.

You can wail while jerking off with your left hangs without the tears touching you or ruining your moment. The gutter channels on your face will just channel the tears efficient in a straight line.

How are you not the wailing king. Claim this prize [/s]obokun[/s]
Baby don't cry 2x.....Tupac shakur

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by davillian(m): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
Back then it was ashewo and olosho
But they keep hustling hoping they don't become victims....
Even if yahoo boys kill 50 girls today
1000 stupid girls would still follow them...

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by epondudu: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
effort1:

The person I quoted, what did he bring into the discussion? Your useless destiny, right?
Are you pained? Are you an IPOB member? grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Dagreat96(m): 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
I can not pity all those ladies
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Bimpe29: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Oh my goodness! God please forgive and shower Your mercy.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by fridayking(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mfetenang:

I never knew Goats have the ability to write... Untill I see the above post...
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by BigBashiru: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
My gender won't hear word to stop following this evil yahoo guys because of money. RIP to her

The girls want to relax and not have to do any work na abi?? Hence the gravitation towards yahoo boys...
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ann21:
Stay away from fraudsters but they won't listen
fraudsters scam pple, killers kill pple, these are different type of pple, allat nonsense they bring up tryna merch ritualist and internet fraudsters = Yahoo boys is senseless. Only happens in Nigeria just cuz it's both Yung pple gettin' money.

With this bein said there's nuffin like yahoo boys, it's just a hate slur formed by pple who ha8 to see Yung pple in Nigeria live above the standard the system created.

Internet fraudsters, ritualist or a killer ask a lawyer !!!!
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Tfx1: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by DrAlake29: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
Slynation:
A wise man once told me "Kpekus wey no stay one place, they go use am cash out"
What if he is the only one she was dating? Even if her kpekus no stay one place, does that justify the killing? Will you people ever have sense? Na simple question o.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by crixlight2(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Guderian:
Russians and easter europeans hackers engage in scams but they dont do rituals for it.
They are even able to get better information with it.

But nigerians will kill a human only to get 20m or if u get beta baba 100m

lipsrsealed
Please don’t join this useless bloggers that won’t even give police to conduct proper investigation before posting that yahoo boy do that and this just to gain cheap traffic , there are 101 reasons that will make the guy kill his girlfriend but I know ritual is not part of it , they might involved in Altercation and he end up killing her and fear follows and he doesn’t know what to do next , that was why he buried her inside his room. Just my opinion though
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Meedon: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
BoboNogoDie:
UNFORTUNATELY,
This is the fate of many of these young WHÓRES, SLÚTS, and HOOKUP girls.

You be 18 but your bodycount don reach 5, all for the sake of iPhone, wig, etc

You be 25-28 and your bodycount figure don dey compete with your age.
LATER, AFTER FUCKÎNG AWAY YOUR YOUTHFUL AND GOOD LIFE AWAY AND YOU NOW BECOME A LEFTOVER AND USED PRODUCT, YOU'LL BE PRAYING AND WISHING FOR WHAT YOU DON'T DESERVE. A RICH, HANDSOME AND GODLY (MUMU) MAN TO MARRY YOU.
Greed and stupidity will send many of you to your early grave.

USELESS GENERATION.

Tufiakwa... They are made for Simps.
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Commin:
if de juju go collect human no do,if na ram or animals fine,most ppl don't understand there pastors, politicians do worst to attain height,but all we can see is just the success but no one go tell u as e go
They're just sum pple who's built different, they'll be involved in all criminal activity set by the law just to get the bag but won't get caught up with ritual killing. that's a different hussle, I won't try to condemn it but just the streets where we grew up frm we handle sh!t differently. THE GRIND .
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Otasikwe(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
Good news

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by elonize(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
Goalnaldo:
One ran mad in front of Union Bank Asaba after been dropped from a car. Small girl oh
wait wait...I've been seeing dis online
E really happened for ur front? sad
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by obagofizzy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
Mfetenang:
Because mtn give you 40mb h Dey come here type rubbish
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Guderian(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
crixlight2:

Please don’t join this useless bloggers that won’t even give police to conduct proper investigation before posting that yahoo boy do that and this just to gain cheap traffic , there are 101 reasons that will make the guy kill his girlfriend but I know ritual is not part of it , they might involved in Altercation and he end up killing her and fear follows and he doesn’t know what to do next , that was why he buried her inside his room. Just my opinion though

My bad...
I get you. cool
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by rigarmortis: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2022
epondudu:

Baby don't cry 2x.....Tupac shakur

Why are you uploading the bucket your family shytes in on a public forum.

Why are you washing your dirty (no pun intended) rags (no pun intended, we all know you wear akisa) in public.

Omo, premium pain with no reliever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman / N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.