Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House (67332 Views)

Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 28, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
in asake voice

Padi mi hussel lorr, to dingba tin ba ni ko bubble lorr, alaye mi sare te button lorr, gbo gbo nkan kor Loma fim jorgo jor jor

Omo you see this life, try make plenty money. Even if e mean sey make you do ritual or kill pesin to make the money, kill am guy. This life Na animal kingdom. sometimes, some people gats die for others to survive. This Yahoo guy now done enter am now and him gats face the consequences, Na so the game be.

In all thy doing, don't get caught

Your cup go full very soon... Its a promise. Rituals or blood/magic money is not hustle

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Blankstare(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
in asake voice

Padi mi hussel lorr, to dingba tin ba ni ko bubble lorr, alaye mi sare te button lorr, gbo gbo nkan kor Loma fim jorgo jor jor

Omo you see this life, try make plenty money. Even if e mean sey make you do ritual or kill pesin to make the money, kill am guy. This life Na animal kingdom. sometimes, some people gats die for others to survive. This Yahoo guy now done enter am now and him gats face the consequences, Na so the game be.

In all thy doing, don't get caught

You are s very senseless slowpoke....
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Biafraaa: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2022
Obascoetubi:
yahoo plus

Nothing like yahoo plus. Call it what it is, ritualists undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Obascoetubi: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2022
Biafraaa:

Nothing like yahoo plus. Call it what it is, ritualists undecided
LIES
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by rigarmortis: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2022
epondudu:

I am BETTER and MORE than those filthy words you are using on this forum,that is why I didn't mention your destiny ,your family or your tribe, your words shows the kind of people than brought you up.
WÓN KÓ É NÍ ILÉ SÚGBÓN O GBA ÉKÓ. grin

Your idiotic original post shows the kind of rotten gbegiri sipping family you come from. since you don't want to have sense. You post nonsense here and now you are pained when someone matches your energy. Ode oshi. Anyone can be Obama on nairaland. That's why an inner ghetto dweller trenches survivor will come online and be from a good home while in reality he is somewhere deep in the trenches toasting iya risi's daughter and sipping agbo Jedi whilst declaring ponmo for his fellow touts in his ghetto version of dorime
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by epondudu: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
rigarmortis:

Your idiotic original post shows the kind of rotten gbegiri sipping family you come from. since you don't want to have sense. You post nonsense here and now you are pained when someone matches your energy. Ode oshi. Anyone can be Obama on nairaland. That's why an inner ghetto dweller trenches survivor will come online and be from a good home while in reality he is somewhere deep in the trenches toasting iya risi's daughter and sipping agbo Jedi whilst declaring ponmo for his fellow touts in his ghetto version of dorime
I will never say something bad about your family or your tribe I am better than that but Guy you are really bitter like yoyo bitters,Why are you angry?
Like I said, your choice of words says alot about your ancestry.
grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by rigarmortis: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2022
epondudu:

I will never say something bad about your family or your tribe I am better than that but Guy you are really bitter like yoyo bitters,Why are you angry?
Like I said, your choice of words says alot about your ancestry.
grin

Ogbeni jump off a cliff. So now you've learnt decorum outside that you refused to learn at home abi? Odensi. The mumu wan rhyme, bitter like yoyo bitters. Smh
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by epondudu: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
rigarmortis:

Ogbeni jump off a cliff. So now you've learnt decorum outside that you refused to learn at home abi? Odensi. The mumu wan rhyme, bitter like yoyo bitters. Smh
Are you happy now? Like I said earlier your words speak volumes of your genealogy, your forebears did a wonderful job by giving rise to a clod like you, all your drivel as shows that you inherit this dreadful trait from either your maternal side or your paternal side. I am very sorry for the intrusion.
grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by vickydevoka(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
but the end result doesn't pay them look at this one now.
Exactly. Contour know it's easier to sleep with a lady from social media than knowing her real life. I came to realise that ladies don't like leaving traces that's y the sleep with people that the barely know. When a lady is in same street with you , you will not see even her pant. The like going away match and rich guys for that matter
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by rigarmortis: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
epondudu:

Are you happy now? Like I said earlier your words speak volumes of your genealogy, your forebears did a wonderful job by giving rise to a clod like you, all your drivel as shows that you inherit this dreadful trait from either your maternal side or your paternal side. I am very sorry for the intrusion.
grin

Ogbeni stop repeating yourself like a broken record and using laughter emojis when it's clear you are pained to the bone marrow. Your English is terrible by the way. You write like a 3 year old. Stick to the street lingo you know too well.

Speaking of forebears, do you want me to tell you the story of how your father met your mother? Let me summarize it for you.

Your father was the village drunk who chanced upon your imb3c1le mom sleeping on a log and proceeded to plant his sekpe diluted semen into her fetid cvn+.

It's a surprise you made it in life to the streets of Oshodi under bridge considering your lowly upbringing. Send me a DM and I'll gist you the full story
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by epondudu: 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
rigarmortis:

Ogbeni stop repeating yourself like a broken record and using laughter emojis when it's clear you are pained to the bone marrow. Your English is terrible by the way. You write like a 3 year old. Stick to the street lingo you know too well.

Speaking of forebears, do you want me to tell you the story of how your father met your mother? Let me summarize it for you.

Your father was the village drunk who chanced upon your imb3c1le mom sleeping on a log and proceeded to plant his sekpe diluted semen into her fetid cvn+.

It's a surprise you made it in life to the streets of Oshodi under bridge considering your lowly upbringing. Send me a DM and I'll gist you the full story

Seems you don't appreciate me, This is exceedingly satisfactory that you perceive that I will never utter profanity to your parent because we were culturally educated not to do such, but I say again respect to the parent that brought a clod to this world. grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by Mike008(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
OdefaGirl:

That's not mostly true please.
A lady told a chilling experience... her boyfriend had already seen her parents, and was planning for introduction in December. Things became rough that she started supporting him financially and wasn't complaining... rather told him to take things easy and come when things get better. August, they had a serious disagreement and they didn't talk for 3 weeks, only for him to call and apologize to her, which she forgave him. The guy requested to see her at his place and she told him she was doing something that evening. The boyfriend started complaining that she hasn't forgiven him because if she had, she wouldn't think twice to visit him, this changed her mind and she decided to prove him wrong. Getting to his house, he had a call and was speaking his dialect. They weren't same tribe and the guy hardly answer calls with his dialect unless his mum's.... The call became more intense, she decided to record it. Sent it to her friend, who was of same tribe with her boyfriend... but the friend doesn't know whom the call record was actually from. The friend interpreted everything the guy was saying on phone....he had planned on a trip few days from then, for a money ritual with his friend calling. His friend has organized everything remaining the sacrifice which the guy said he shouldn't worry because he's going to use his girlfriend whom he just made up with. This is someone who stands against illegal means of survival of any sort, like he hates evil.

This is what is happening these days...

Really chilling experience. I thank God for her life, and you have a point too.
So if I may paraphrase, any girl KNOWINGLY dating a yahoo boy, or any boy whose source of wealth cannot be explained for monetary or material benefits, na yahoo girl she be.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House by rigarmortis: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
epondudu:

Seems you don't appreciate me, This is exceedingly satisfactory that you perceive that I will never utter profanity to your parent because we were culturally educated not to do such, but I say again respect to the parent that brought a clod to this world. grin

Before you launch into your self righteous drivel, buy 100 naira data and read your original post.

This time read it s l o w l y.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman / N2m Credit Alert Sends Ilorin Driver To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.