Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President (583 Views)

Presidency: Edwin Clark Says Tinubu Should Allow South East To Take Its Turn / 3 Major Reasons Atiku Case Was Thrown Out Of Tribunal / 7 Major Reasons Why Smart Youths & Students Are Voting For Atiku This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President by Baawaa(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
ALECHENU ODIHI ALECHENU wrote on Facebook:

"The Major reasons why I will support the candidacy of *Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU* for President of Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.

(1) TINUBU was first to start "Economic Summit" to proffer solutions for economic prosperity.

(2) TINUBU was first to start "Treasury Single Account (TSA)" in Lagos State to promote good governance, transparency and accountability.

(3) TINUBU was first to start "Independent Power Project" (Eron) to boost Power Supply, industrialisation and Employment Opportunities.

(4) TINUBU was first to promote "Digital Economy" by the digitalisation of Lagos Tax Administration to improve revenue collections for developments.

(5) TINUBU was first Governor to "Create 37 Local Govt. Council Development Areas (LCDAs)" to bring governance and development closer to the grassroots.

(6) TINUBU was first to offer Free Education and to appoint Pupils who Excelled Academically as acting Governor of Lagos State to encourage youth productivity in Education.

(7) TINUBU was first Detribalized Executive to engage Nigerians from other states to work (shop) with Lagos state government to promote unity.

(cool TINUBU was first to go every length, legally possible to reclaim SouthWest states (and beyond) Governorship election stolen mandates as attested to by VP Osinbajo.

(9) TINUBU was first Governor who governed his state for years without federal allocation (FAAC) as OBJ government wickedly withheld Lagos state N4.8 billion allocations.

(10) TINUBU was first to bring Telecommunications (Econet) to Nigeria for easy communication and business.

(11) TINUBU fought for Enthronement of Democratic order in Nigeria and associated benefits of democracy we enjoys today.

(12) TINUBU is full of Vision, great Ideas, Policies, Strategies, Plans and unusual Wisdom.

(13 TINUBU is that Detribalized Nigerian who on different occasions supported these Fulani men : ATIKU, RIBADU and BUHARI...all for the Presidency.

(14) TINUBU is a Religion Tolerant Leader, a devoted Muslim husband of a devoted Christian wife.

(15) TINUBU carved out a Blueprint for Lagos State and brought the Lagos State from the most dirty and unstructured state to a "MegaCity, Smart City and now GREATER Lagos"; the most institutionalized State in West Africa.

16) TINUBU started the Governor's Forum with the first two meetings held in Lagos.

17) TINUBU is the only candidate with Propounded Ideologies including "Counter-cyclical Fiscal Policy" & "Democratic Arithmetic" etc.

Lastly,
18. TINUBU was the first/only political leader that has ever remembered the wife of Late Brigadier General Adekunle Fajuyi.
He came from Lagos to Ado-Ekiti in the year 2004/2005 and built a two wings duplex for the poor widow of Late Adekunle Fajuyi who has been living in the family house (old semi- dilapidated upstairs) since the death of her husband in 70s.
Incidentally, I was at Ado-Ekiti on that day and I saw the woman with tears of joy rolling down her face thanking and praying for TINUBU being the first person to do such a tangible assistance to her and her family.

May Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU Succeed.

So, let them show us their mentor's/ candidate's achievements so far."

A passionate but very objective testimony from a non-biased Nigerian who did not give in to personal sentiment or unfounded hatred to the true legacies and political sagacity of JAGABAN BORGU. Some people needs serious deliverance from unfettered aggression...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
grin countless lies, Like Ogunlere like falae

Atiku is coming
Re: Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Reasons
Re: Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President by ThEGodFaThErss: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2022
coming from the stables of an Original Zombie and Tinubu's miserable urchin and pathetic misecrant

2 Likes

Re: Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President by WibusJaga: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2022

But all these become irrelevant if he is now mentally unfit & can't face a live interview to coherently answer questions.
Re: Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
How much do you know about Islam, its teachings, its practices and its rulings that makes you say Tinubu is a devoted Muslim?

I am not "judging" here. I'm only asking you if you know Islam so well and you know Tinubu so well to say he is a devoted Muslim.
Re: Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President by Moferere: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2022
Àwa ló kàn kiss
Re: Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President by ThEGodFaThErss: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
How much do you know about Islam, its teachings, its practices and its rulings that makes you say Tinubu is a devoted Muslim?

I am not "judging" here. I'm only asking you if you know Islam so well and you know Tinubu so well to say he is a devoted Muslim.
make my k-leg bend more if Tinubu na devoted Moslem.

1 Like

Re: Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President by slivertongue: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
We ain't giving APC another chance to further destroy NIGERIA. Enough is enough
Re: Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President by duro4chang(m): 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
He is my man. On his mandae we stand gidigba. An erudite politician of no equal. The winner. The conqueror. The best man for the job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President by Softmirror: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

TELL US ABOUT ISLAM. LET US HEAR FROM YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President by Kagd10: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

Devoted religion practiser isn't the terrorism you practice in the North. That I can say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President by whofoolwho: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2022
Baawaa:
ALECHENU ODIHI ALECHENU wrote on Facebook:

"The Major reasons why I will support the candidacy of *Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU* for President of Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023.

(1) TINUBU was first to start "Economic Summit" to proffer solutions for economic prosperity.Tinubu is the first to have no bilogical parents.

(2) TINUBU was first to start "Treasury Single Account (TSA)" in Lagos State to promote good governance, transparency and accountability.

(3) TINUBU was first to start "Independent Power Project" (Eron) to boost Power Supply, industrialisation and Employment Opportunities.

(4) TINUBU was first to promote "Digital Economy" by the digitalisation of Lagos Tax Administration to improve revenue collections for developments.

(5) TINUBU was first Governor to "Create 37 Local Govt. Council Development Areas (LCDAs)" to bring governance and development closer to the grassroots.

(6) TINUBU was first to offer Free Education and to appoint Pupils who Excelled Academically as acting Governor of Lagos State to encourage youth productivity in Education.

(7) TINUBU was first Detribalized Executive to engage Nigerians from other states to work (shop) with Lagos state government to promote unity.

(cool TINUBU was first to go every length, legally possible to reclaim SouthWest states (and beyond) Governorship election stolen mandates as attested to by VP Osinbajo.

(9) TINUBU was first Governor who governed his state for years without federal allocation (FAAC) as OBJ government wickedly withheld Lagos state N4.8 billion allocations.

(10) TINUBU was first to bring Telecommunications (Econet) to Nigeria for easy communication and business.

(11) TINUBU fought for Enthronement of Democratic order in Nigeria and associated benefits of democracy we enjoys today.

(12) TINUBU is full of Vision, great Ideas, Policies, Strategies, Plans and unusual Wisdom.

(13 TINUBU is that Detribalized Nigerian who on different occasions supported these Fulani men : ATIKU, RIBADU and BUHARI...all for the Presidency.

(14) TINUBU is a Religion Tolerant Leader, a devoted Muslim husband of a devoted Christian wife.

(15) TINUBU carved out a Blueprint for Lagos State and brought the Lagos State from the most dirty and unstructured state to a "MegaCity, Smart City and now GREATER Lagos"; the most institutionalized State in West Africa.

16) TINUBU started the Governor's Forum with the first two meetings held in Lagos.

17) TINUBU is the only candidate with Propounded Ideologies including "Counter-cyclical Fiscal Policy" & "Democratic Arithmetic" etc.

Lastly,
18. TINUBU was the first/only political leader that has ever remembered the wife of Late Brigadier General Adekunle Fajuyi.
He came from Lagos to Ado-Ekiti in the year 2004/2005 and built a two wings duplex for the poor widow of Late Adekunle Fajuyi who has been living in the family house (old semi- dilapidated upstairs) since the death of her husband in 70s.
Incidentally, I was at Ado-Ekiti on that day and I saw the woman with tears of joy rolling down her face thanking and praying for TINUBU being the first person to do such a tangible assistance to her and her family.

May Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU Succeed.

So, let them show us their mentor's/ candidate's achievements so far."

A passionate but very objective testimony from a non-biased Nigerian who did not give in to personal sentiment or unfounded hatred to the true legacies and political sagacity of JAGABAN BORGU. Some people needs serious deliverance from unfettered aggression...
Tinubu is the first human to have no bilogical parents.The first to have no authentic state of origin.The first , first class Account in Nigeria without primary and secondary education.The first man that doses not have authentic age.The first that have existed without childhood friends,class mates and age mates.First known drug lord contesting for president in Nigeria.
Re: Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

Islamic scholar oya tell us wetin you know about Islam
Re: Major Reasons Why Tinubu Should Be Next President by NigeriaIsGreat: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
whofoolwho:
Tinubu is the first human to have no bilogical parents.The first to have no authentic state of origin.The first , first class Account in Nigeria without primary and secondary education.The first man that doses not have authentic age.The first that have existed without childhood friends,class mates and age mates.First known drug lord contesting for president in Nigeria.
let's assume all what you said are all truth

Compare that to just few of his achievements Op mentioned above

Keep your emotions aside and reason critically like human. Does his positive side outnumbered his negative aspects vice versa?

Then give us what your candidate happened to be the first person to have done and achieved.

Just give us half of Tinubu achievements that your candidate has done in history biko

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Some IBO Leaders Ehh / Watch Tinubu Live In Niger State / 2023: History Will NOT Be Kind With Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Aliyu, Lamido, Ama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.