Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,586 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! (8549 Views)

Fun: The Last Person To Comment Is The Winner / Nairaland First Crossword Quiz - Winner Takes All / Finally We Have A New Contra Game After 7 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Ashjane:
It's never anybody's business if it's real or fake payment you did....can you make us believe mirror is faint blue? I'm pretty sure you are old enough to defend your self rather than hiding under your science teacher ass!!
And if you can't then tell me what color is your brain? I believe is black right �

Mr Ashii.....calm down sie.....dont be angry. u had the same oppotunity like everyone else but you gave 7 different mixed up colours wheich were all wrong..u now gettin upset coz someone else came close. ....My best advise if u cannot control yor emotion....juss find a local strip club & coool off wit a nice lap dance. I be glad to sponsor u if it help sir!!(no ofeinse) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by mattmogan88: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
MARYIAN:

First Bank
Thanks in advance and God will surely bless you sir.
Looking forward to it.
Like I said sir, I'm really really grateful for this, and thank you for the educative info, I hope you bring more challenges like this in the future, it really helps and improves our reasoning Sir.

OKUNWA COLLINS, is that you? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by MARYIAN(f): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
mattmogan88:

, is that you? grin
Yes, that's me, that's my brother's name, Please note, my real name is not maryian.

4 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by mattmogan88: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
MARYIAN:

Yes, that's me, that's my brother's name, Please note, my real name is not maryian.

I see, wonders shall never end
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by MARYIAN(f): 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

PAYMENT MADE FEW MINUTES AGO....KINDLY CONFIRM?? wink

cc Other HaTeRS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

JohnKevwe:
FANTASER:
Virginprincess
baralatie
Michelle70
Adebishow
PastorLucrative
Lima98. grin
virginprincess grin
AishaDant
siofra grin
dollytino4real grin
realone12 grin
Ashjane grin
baralatie
businessgirl grin
PastorLucrative grin
FANTASER grin
JohnKevwe grin
Ashjane grin
NairaQueen grin
Shagbatshagba grin

Thank you very much sir! A whooping #17000+
I received it, my God will surely bless you, you just made not only me but few people very very happy, God bless you sir
Words are not enough to show my gratitude, sir you'll never lack, prosperity and success is yours forever more in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Thank you once again sir.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Joystic: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lol, which one is 17,000+ grin
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by H2ho(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
MrCork on the beat grin grin
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by JohnKevwe(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
mattmogan88:

I see, wonders shall never end
Mtcheew, so someone can not use someone else's account number in Nigeria? undecided
DaddyCk you tried though, you surpassed my expectations, but according to her she received only a little more than half of the money you promised, so you still suck a bit cool

6 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by NairaQueen(f): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by MARYIAN(f): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Joystic:
Lol, which one is 17,000+ grin
#17500 to be exact dear.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
JohnKevwe:

Mtcheew, so someone can not use someone else's account number in Nigeria? undecided
DaddyCk you tried though, you surpassed my expectations, but according to her she received only a little more than half of the money you promised, so you still suck a bit cool

...a little more than half? Are u kidding me?.. Sadly people like u exist juss to make it difficult to help others...which I will never do again. The thread clearly says: 30k for the Correct answer. She did not hav the correct answer but came close. I simply gave out 17k out of good will.....and then we have people like u talking about half...Nigeria has always been about greeed..sadly.
I guess I will be very strict next time...no more Mr Nice guy. Next question coming up will be for NGN 50,000 naira...50k..winner take all!! angry

cc HATERS!!!!        

Lima98. 
virginprincess 
AishaDant
siofra 
dollytino4real 
realone12 
Ashjane 
baralatie
businessgirl 
PastorLucrative 
JohnKevwe 
Ashjane 
NairaQueen 
Shagbatshagba

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
MARYIAN:

Thank you very much sir! A whooping #17000+
I received it, my God will surely bless you, you just made not only me but few people very very happy, God bless you sir
Words are not enough to show my gratitude, sir you'll never lack, prosperity and success is yours forever more in Jesus mighty name, amen.
Thank you once again sir.

No worries...It's all good.. juss enjoy the moiney & buy whatever. 30k was on standby for only the correct question but I juss felt u deserved it coz you came back with faith. Anyways congrats n stay blessed (REAL TALK) wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by FANTASER: 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

...a little more than half? Are u kidding me?.. Sadly people like u exist juss to make it difficult to help others...which I will never do again. The thread clearly says: 30k for the Correct answer. She did not hav the correct answer but came close. I simply gave out 17k out of good will.....and then we have people like u talking about half. I guess I will be very strict next time...no more Mr Nice guy. Next question coming up will be for NGN 50,000 naira...59k..winner take all!! angry

Odogwu you earned my respect grin
The hating was necessary so we'll know your true colors, too much audio help nowadays cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by dollytino4real(f): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2022
E reach money u no include me but wen e reach to damage my name u dey drag my name since one month, well thanks God bless u n the winners

7 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by LIONSABRE(m): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

...a little more than half? Are u kidding me?.. Sadly people like u exist juss to make it difficult to help others...which I will never do again. The thread clearly says: 30k for the Correct answer. She did not hav the correct answer but came close. I simply gave out 17k out of good will.....and then we have people like u talking about half...Nigeria has always been about greeed..sadly.
I guess I will be very strict next time...no more Mr Nice guy. Next question coming up will be for NGN 50,000 naira...50k..winner take all!! angry

cc HATERS!!!!        

Lima98. 
virginprincess 
AishaDant
siofra 
dollytino4real 
realone12 
Ashjane 
baralatie
businessgirl 
PastorLucrative 
JohnKevwe 
Ashjane 
NairaQueen 
Shagbatshagba
Bro pls don't yield to temptation to do the wrong thing, as you rightly said some people exist to make it difficult to help others, but that doesn't mean you'll give in to their words or mockery, the lady was happy and grateful you helped her no matter the amount, so saying you won't help people in the future cause of this isn't the best thing to do bro
Don't punish the innocent ones cause of those who want the innocent to suffer
LionSabre.

6 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Moshybear(f): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
Is this a joke shocked
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by superintendents(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
PastorLucrative:

Wow! cheesy
You kept to your promise grin
Congratulations to the winner wink
#300 Airtime giveaway tommorow for first 2 people to quote this comment.
oya na

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by superintendents(m): 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
PastorLucrative:

No 1.
Drop your phone number, you'll receive it first thing tomorrow morning.

thanks god bless...

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by gameova(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
PastorLucrative:

Wow! cheesy
0 8 0 6 1 3 4 7 4 8 1. Mtn God bless

2 Likes

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Lima98(f): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

cc HATERS!!!!        

Lima98. 
virginprincess 
AishaDant
siofra 
dollytino4real 
realone12 
Ashjane 
baralatie
businessgirl 
PastorLucrative 
JohnKevwe 
Ashjane 
NairaQueen 
Shagbatshagba
you be correct guy you de give me joy but why you the mention my name as the first haters on your list na,you that I trust die,you be my personal person I believe you,I was only like that because I saw one of your comment on one woman post like that which you promise to help her but everyday she keeps following you up and down asking for your help so when I noticed you ignore her I take it as an audio promise and here again when everyone was mentioned different types of mirror color you keep saying wrong answer so I take it as audio too so don't blame me for that thanks you try may God bless you and reward you for keeping to your words

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Lima98(f): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Daddyck my person hwfa now
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by zrealjaheal: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
PastorLucrative:

Wow! cheesy

Lemme try my luck really tired of this free mode opera mini

0701 912 4244 airtel
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Swissli(f): 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:
Hey Guys,

Remember the toughest question on nairaland everyone struggled with from the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7394267/ngn30000-30k-tansferred-correct-answer

Question:

What is the exact color of a Mirror? - NGN30,000 (30k) to be transferred for the Correct Answer:

MARYIAN said answer waz: Silver Whitish Blue

The greatest battles are won when you pray.
Sadly, the correct answer is FAINT BLUE
Technically, this means you made it, MARYIAN!!!! cheesy

Congratulations smiley

Send your details thru wink

cc HATERS!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lima98. grin
virginprincess grin
AishaDant
siofra grin
dollytino4real grin
realone12 grin
Ashjane grin
baralatie
businessgirl grin
PastorLucrative grin
FANTASER grin
JohnKevwe grin
Ashjane grin
NairaQueen grin
Shagbatshagba grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=helEv0kGHd4
sorry for the mention sir, but here to give my opinion, I'm an undergraduate, couldn't continue due to fees issues but then my best subject was physics, coming to the color of a mirror, I saw this post and I thought it to be that you were playing with us because it's a trick question, a mirror is made up of two components, the first, a transparent see through glass, as you know this one is colorless, then it is now coated with Any of the following, aluminium, silver,chromium .the most common is silver, back to the question of color of a mirror, this should now be the color of the coating in this case silver, since the upper layer is colorless and the color of silver is whitish gray, so in my opinion this should be the correct answer, I pray you look my way and for life has shown me only it's black side
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by akeeng: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

No worries...It's all good.. juss enjoy the moiney & buy whatever. 30k was on standby for only the correct question but I juss felt u deserved it coz you came back with faith. Anyways congrats n stay blessed (REAL TALK) wink
Joro to joro
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
OK time for Yoga Strech exercise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by superintendents(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:
DaddyCK:
DaddyCK:
my guy do me even 2k na
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Swissli(f): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

cc HATERS!!!!        

Lima98. 
virginprincess 
AishaDant
siofra 
dollytino4real 
realone12 
Ashjane 
baralatie
businessgirl 
PastorLucrative 
JohnKevwe 
Ashjane 
NairaQueen 
Shagbatshagba
don't always take negative comments to heart sir, most of these people have not helped anyone in their entire lives yet they call that amount small as if they would be willing to give even half of that amount for free to anyone

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Geominer: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
Wow.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

Mr Ashii.....calm down sie.....dont be angry. u had the same oppotunity like everyone else but you gave 7 different mixed up colours wheich were all wrong..u now gettin upset coz someone else came close. ....My best advise if u cannot control yor emotion....juss find a local strip club & coool off wit a nice lap dance. I be glad to sponsor u if it help sir!!(no ofeinse) smiley
shut up sponsor me my ass...you think strip clubs is 17k
Dude you're nothing but an empty Barrell...you brag about sending 30k but ended up sending 17k
That's a clear sign of how crazy you're .... enter Nigeria make I Ball you reach your 5th generation...your strip club money na for Instagram bitches we dey carry for 1h
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

you think I'm poor lol I laugh you...if you have money come in dude �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Grand Theft Auto VI (GTA 6) Apk + OBB Data For Android / Brain Teasing Optical Illusions / Who Wants To Play Chess??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.