Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,652 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! (8550 Views)

Fun: The Last Person To Comment Is The Winner / Nairaland First Crossword Quiz - Winner Takes All / Finally We Have A New Contra Game After 7 Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2022
MARYIAN:

Thank you very much for this Sir, I'm truly grateful, God will surely bless you, I've sent you an email sir, this seems too good to be true, Sir I prayed during this challenge and it really payed off, thank you very much Sir, looking forward to your reply.

PAYMENT MADE FEW MINUTES AGO....KINDLY CONFIRM?? wink

cc Other HaTeRS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

JohnKevwe:
FANTASER:
Virginprincess
baralatie
Michelle70
Adebishow
PastorLucrative
Lima98. grin
Divay22
virginprincess grin
AishaDant
siofra grin
dollytino4real grin
realone12 grin
Ashjane grin
baralatie
businessgirl grin
PastorLucrative grin
FANTASER grin
JohnKevwe grin
Ashjane grin
NairaQueen grin
Shagbatshagba grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Michelle70(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

PAYMENT MADE....KINDLY CONFIRM?? wink

JohnKevwe:
FANTASER:
Virginprincess
baralatie
Michelle70
Adebishow
PastorLucrative

haters ke.
I should have ignored the thread like i ignored the first one.

No i am being tagged a hater

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by baralatie(m): 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin

All.salute baba Londoner grin grin

Baba pekam grin grin
I dey hail o!!
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by virginprincess(f): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

JohnKevwe:
FANTASER:
Virginprincess
baralatie
Michelle70
Adebishow
PastorLucrative

You are a clown,screenshot the details if truly you made the payment.

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Lima98(f): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jpblessed:
Are you still doubting him?
why are you asking me that
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by PrettyClara1(f): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

JohnKevwe:
FANTASER:
Virginprincess
baralatie
Michelle70
Adebishow
PastorLucrative
Lima98. grin
virginprincess grin
AishaDant
siofra grin
dollytino4real grin
realone12 grin
Ashjane grin
baralatie
businessgirl grin
PastorLucrative grin
FANTASER grin
JohnKevwe grin
Ashjane grin
NairaQueen grin
Shagbatshagba grin

DaddyCK, don't misunderstand me and label me a hater when I am simply querying your answer.

Even Professors respond to query of their knowledge. You set a puzzle, people responded to it and waited for your answer. You gave your answer and it is questionable to me.

I simply asked you to prove your answer that the mirror is faint blue. Especially because I know the mirror is green.

You then labelled me hater, nawab oh

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
virginprincess:

Ask MARYIAN. Payment has just been made. Ask her to confirm reciept by posting it. I have principles & dont play around when it comes to delivering. (REAL TALK) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by FANTASER: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
virginprincess:
No worries princess, Maryian was last seen 11:35am, immediately she comes online we'll know if she received anything or not grin not everyone is jobless like daddyck grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
FANTASER:

No worries princess, Martian was last seen 11:35am, immediately she comes online we'll know if she received anything or not grin not everyone is jobless like daddyck grin

Bro its no big deal. juss ask her when she comes online. I dont Bull$hit.....Payment has been made. REAL TALK!! smiley
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Jpblessed(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lima98:
Be like u go wahala gan grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Lima98(f): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
Jpblessed:
Be like u go wahala gan grin grin grin
wetin this one the talk I no understand your message abeg
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lima98:

please go n chop groundnut & drink water i beg....ASK HER TO SEND PROOF, PAYMENT DONE!!! (Real talk) angry
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Lima98(f): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Daddyck till I see screenshot of the transaction first if not nothing still change for my side
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Lima98(f): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

please go n chop groundnut & drink water i beg....ASK HER TO SEND PROOF, PAYMENT DONE!!! (Real talk) angry
Don't worry I am here
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

Answer the question; stop avoiding the question:

Prove that the color of a mirror is "faint blue". Where did you get that information?
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
Adebishow:

Answer the question; stop avoiding the question:

Prove that the color of a mirror is "faint blue". Where did you get that information?

.... son.. If someone corrects you, and you feel offended, then YOU have an EGO problem.
Ask a Science teacher....not google!!(no oofeinse)
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

JohnKevwe:
FANTASER:
Virginprincess
baralatie
Michelle70
Adebishow
PastorLucrative
Lima98. grin
virginprincess grin
AishaDant
siofra grin
dollytino4real grin
realone12 grin
Ashjane grin
baralatie
businessgirl grin
PastorLucrative grin
FANTASER grin
JohnKevwe grin
Ashjane grin
NairaQueen grin
Shagbatshagba grin

I have given you reasonable time to send your proof that the color of a mirror is " faint blue" but you chose to ignore my request or question.

It isn't that you didn't see it because I notice you have been throwing jibes actively at others wondering if you actually paid your preferred winner.

Well, I have an advice for you:

Next time you want to do this your giveaways, don't make it about science or questions you have no genuine and verifiable answer to give.
Just do a random selection of your preferred choices to bless with your money or gifts and extend it to them. No one should crucify you for that but "NEVER" attempt to deceive us with lies or mislead us with your misinformation.

The color of a mirror is Green.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
Adebishow:

I have given you reasonable time to send your proof that the color of a mirror is " faint blue" but you chose to ignore my request or question.

It isn't that you didn't see it because I notice you have been throwing jibes actively at others wondering if you actually paid your preferred winner.

Next time you want to do this your giveaways, don't make it about science or questions you have no genuine and verifiable answer to give.
Just do a random selection of your preferred choices to bless with your money or gifts and extend it to them. No one should crucify you for that but "NEVER" attempt to deceive us with lies or mislead us with your misinformation.

Really??...bro u have no clue & I am done trying to help u? Where on earth did you see a green mirror. Guess what....50k to you if you can proove a MIrror is GREEN....You will get your moiney with 30 minutes...
if u like..go n paint a mirror green...BRING IT ON IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH SIR!!!! (REAL TALK) angry
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by DorimeQueen(f): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
Adebishow:

Bros it's his money, so any answer he says is the answer "IS THE ANSWER".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2022
DorimeQueen:

SALUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DorimeQueen for president 2024......DorimeQueen for president 2024....DorimeQueen for president 2024.....DorimeQueen for president 2024....DorimeQueen for president 2024...DorimeQueen for president 2024...DorimeQueen for president 2024...DorimeQueen for president 2024....DorimeQueen for president 2024.....DorimeQueen for president 2024....DorimeQueen for president 2024. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
DorimeQueen:

Yes it is his money but we have a responsibility not to misinform the public.

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Adebishow:

Yes it is his money but we has a responsibility not to misinform the public.

Bro you just been advise to confirm with a Science teacher....if you know, you know..if you dont know, you ask.....stop acting like a drama queen please. The answer is Faint blue..do more research or ask a Science teacher. PEACE!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

Really??...bro u have no clue & I am done trying to help u? Where on earth did you see a green mirror. Guess what....50k to you if you can proove a MIrror is GREEN....You will get your moiney with 30 minutes...
if u like..go n paint a mirror green...BRING IT ON IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH SIR!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

Please read these articles and let us have this conversation again after you are done reading.

1. gizmodo.com/what-color-is-a-mirror-1725115120/amp

2. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/237694318_Virtual_tunnels_and_green_glass_The_colors_of_common_mirrors

3. https://gpfunfacts./2013/10/21/on-the-other-side-of-the-mirror-whats-the-color/

Article 2 has a PDF file online that you can download and read aswell.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Adebishow: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:

Bro you just been advise to confirm with a Science teacher....if you know, you know..if you dont know, you ask.....stop acting like a drama queen please. The answer is Faint blue..do more research or ask a Science teacher. PEACE!! smiley

The answer is not faint blue, I just gave you some research articles to prove that it is green. Read the articles and let us have this conversation again.

Better still, provide your research results or verifiable and scientific articles that prove that the color of a mirror is faint blue.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Drunkard1: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
DaddyCK:
Hey Guys,

Remember the toughest question on nairaland everyone struggled with from the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7394267/ngn30000-30k-tansferred-correct-answer

Question:

What is the exact color of a Mirror? - NGN30,000 (30k) to be transferred for the Correct Answer:

MARYIAN said answer waz: Silver Whitish Blue

The greatest battles are won when you pray.
Sadly, the correct answer is FAINT BLUE
Technically, this means you made it, MARYIAN!!!! cheesy

Congratulations smiley

Send your details thru wink

cc HATERS!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lima98. grin
virginprincess grin
AishaDant
siofra grin
dollytino4real grin
realone12 grin
Ashjane grin
baralatie
businessgirl grin
PastorLucrative grin
FANTASER grin
JohnKevwe grin
Ashjane grin
NairaQueen grin
Shagbatshagba grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=helEv0kGHd4
oga go check i answered blue first.
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Drunkard1: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
RighteousDemon:

Are u sure you're not the winner?
Wetin una nor fit do nor dey exist
ur wisdom too high. Make he share the money to 3 people
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
virginprincess:
grin grin grin,this is so funny,abeg don't forget to screenshot and send to us when he sends you the money that is if he ever does itgrin grin.

i think MARYIAN has gone on shopppin spree....and I hope she remembers to buy u puff puff & Sugar cane for all yor naggin & stress...kaiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Ashjane(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
It's never anybody's business if it's real or fake payment you did....can you make us believe mirror is faint blue? I'm pretty sure you are old enough to defend your self rather than hiding under your science teacher ass!!
And if you can't then tell me what color is your brain? I believe is black right �
Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by RighteousDemon: 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
Drunkard1:
ur wisdom too high. Make he share the money to 3 people

Real matter bruv

1 Like

Re: Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! by Joystic: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
What kind of fuckery is this? A mirror has no colour of its own but only reflect the colour of the object placed in front of it. Which one is fainted blue, greenish wha?

E be like ogun wan kill una, OP, you better collect that money back and send to my account, I hate live jokes.

Modified
That blueish or greenish whatever is from the glass used to make the mirror, if you look at the edges of a glass even before its made a mirror you will see its greenish or blueish or whatever colour the glass is made of. Saying a mirror has colour already defeats the basic property of a mirror which is to reflect exactly what's in front of it without addition or subtraction.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Grand Theft Auto VI (GTA 6) Apk + OBB Data For Android / Brain Teasing Optical Illusions / Who Wants To Play Chess??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.