Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,434 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! (2689 Views)

His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by Terry1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2006
Please guys what will you do if ur fiancee is pregnant for ur own biological father

I need an answer quick because one of my old school friend is in the mess right now.

Thanks and have fun!!
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by Seun(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2006
I guess his father doesn't want the child, and the girl doesn't want one either. Since they're in the US, a very early abortion would be in order, since the father and the mother are not prepared for it. Unless your religion is against that.

As for whether he should continue the relationship, I don't know. If the love is very strong, I guess the relationship can be repaired. But they will definitely need professional counseling. As they say, to err is human but to forgive is divine. Advice your friend to keep his cool and listen to what the father and fiancee have to say. No hurry for marriage.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by Free(f): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2006
sheeiii crazy things are happening now adays oooh

Advice your friend to keep his cool and listen to what the father and fiancee have to say

i wouldnt wanna listen to what each has to say, cuz there aint no excuse in the world for
this kind of shiit,
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by LoverBwoy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2006
If they are in the U.S i suggest he goes to the nearest convenient store get a double barrell probably like $49.99 or something n try out his " Say hello to my lil friend"

tell ur friend to forget the girl n give his dad hi5, and if they are together shes gonna have to live with watchin u do ur thang n laughin inher face ,

Ho hoz hos everywhere
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by talk2bummy: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2006
well both of them just need to go for deliverance and repentance cos its a taboo. May God saves them
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by lunafish(f): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2006
He should remove himself from this situation. It's not his fault or his responsibility. As much as it hurts, he has to cut her loose and THEY (MINUS him) have to decide what to do in this predicament.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by Danoe(m): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2006
This is ridiculous shocked
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by Ynot(m): 11:30pm On Feb 26, 2006
What will she refer the baby as; son/daughter, brother/sister? Unfortunately, this happens more often than you think. One of my friends from Kansas just found out that his wife is carrying her brothers baby. They were too close and he never suspected a thing. In their sick twisted mind, they believe they didn't do anything wrong. Of course, he is now talking to a divorce lawyer.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:12am On Feb 27, 2006
Since i personally condone the idea of abortione that is definately out of the question
Rather i would like to c the groom to be live the wife to be, She is obviously not worth trusting
But they all need to sit down and communicate about this issue. The worst would be for silence to be imminant.
Let them see a pyschologist since the in America instead of an abortion doctor (This is murder, what at least in my eyes)
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by drered(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2006
first the father is a freak for such crap abortion should be out of it cos thats murder or they might be complications so just deliever the baby and give yoiur father to take care of him and does her fiancee knows
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by odiyekemmy(f): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2006
break up the relationship with both the fiancee and the father, he is not your father, he is a physcho and a lunatic, and that gurl is not your wife, she is only after money or something else cos if she can sleep with your father, she can sleep with your friend, or brother, or uncle, even a DOG, she is a shame to us ladies, simply a BASTARD.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by mckaycee(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2006
It's really unbelievable. Well, I suggest your friend delete his fiance out of his memory. And somehow keep his dad at arms lenght.But he should bear it in mind that both of them could poison him if they have the opportunity.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by Seun(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2006
Most people I know are not murderers.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by dafman(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2006
The girl is crap, couldn't she control herself, just forget about the bitch, probably being doing it with some of your friends too.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by SweetnSour(f): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2006
**screams** ewooooooo chineke me What a shame!
Kick her to the curbs
The relationship's not worh it
if she's doing your father,
to the extent of getting pregnant.
I know it's hard to move on, but If i were d guy, I'll cut both of them out of my life, 4 good.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by abasi(m): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2006
Tha's messed up! Who's to be blamed? What is the world turning into?
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by badman(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2006
na wa 4 dat girl ,i thought it happens only in films, well he shld rather help the father in organising a second wife cry
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by bebe6(f): 4:00am On Feb 28, 2006
Since they're in the US, a very early abortion would be in order, since the father and the mother are not prepared for it.

I trust they find another solution

Unless your religion is against that.

I pray that they don't believe in abortion
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by nikinash(f): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2006
mennnnn this is serious.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by opeyemi(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2006
I will really like to agree with seun but its a pity not entirely.

The only reason why I will not continue with the relationship or actual marriage is that:

1. I am not sure of the kind of affection btew them. what if there is some level of love? then it may be difficult if after the resolution that they both meet and continue the affair.

2. How are my sure that the lady really loves me if she can be going out with me and still seeing someone else (whether my dad or not)?

3. How are my even sure that apart from my father and I there is no other one tapping the thing?

4. There is no way she (now being my wife) will not see my dad (her father-in-law) after we are married or that something will not bring them together somehow someday sometime and the affair can be triggered again even though they break it up totally now.

In short, for me, its no go area. I cant continue with the relationship.

Please tell your friend to just disemback entirelly totally because its totally unsafe if he wants to live long.
I mean, if it is someone else not my father, then I may consider it. But my father, it is too close (the opponent is too close and the war could be too fatal).
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by opeyemi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2006
@badman. I think it happens only in movies too. It is shocking.

My be this is another home video in the making.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by Skintite(f): 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2006
Damn, this is crap. shocked

Honestly, there's no question of reconciliation or to err is human n wateva.
A woman like that cud kill you!
Get away from her as fast as you can;
life is too short, move on with ur life
No matter wat kind of luv u hav 4 her, shes not worth ur luv
U'll find somone better who'l luv u for who u 'r
Dont think u cant find luv again, its just the beginnin cheesy cheesy cheesy :

B4 i 4get, ur father can hav her if he wants!!!!!! undecided
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by chinani(f): 6:30am On Mar 01, 2006
first of all, are these ppl in america i didnt see this infor in the orginial question,

if so, i think the baby would be better off w/ different ppl. either God himself (abortion) or another couple (adoption)

regardless of location the young man must pick
a) his father
b) the young lady
c) neither

for whatever reason ppl find themselves in this position (i.e, the maury show in the states). HEALING from this type of betrayal will take a lot of work, GOD, time and an open heart. if he thinks he's up to it he can have a relationship w/ one but i dont think a human being can handle having a relationship w/ both of these ppl. usually i'd say blood is thicker than water but since the father does not act like a father he should not be considered blood at this time, etc.

good luck to your friend. tell him that GOD answers prayers (though not always in the way that humans imagine).
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2006
Ya like i said earlier they need to all go and c a shrink, because to me they all have warped sense of life,

And abortion is wayyyy out of the question (Im even against the death penaltyand Assisted suicide{Euthanasia}, but thats another discussion for another day, YAAA PROLIFE RULES)
lol that looks like a math equation.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by alheri(f): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2006
Hey Josboy, long time. Where have you been?
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2006
Ive been around, where have you been? What is ur take on this issue, please sh
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2006
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by kimba(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2006
@Terry,

your friend is in a sure big mess. If I were him, I would keep my cool and begin watching. To interfere would be to stand between two close walls and be ramming oneself into both at the same time.

Definitely, a lot of ?shit happens nowadays, but all the same, he has to bear im mind that his own "Father" fathered the child in his girlfriends womb,,, that father still deserves respect, no matter how little. On the other hand, his girlfriend needs him too. so thats why he should take a vacation. the decision to abort or not must not be his(your friends).

such children are lucky-charms for families that keep them.

ive heard a similar story, that such a child was born and kept, and be became the most successful person in the history of that family.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by alheri(f): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2006
@JosBoy. Well honestly I dont know what should happen in this kind of situation. We as human should try to distinguish ourselves from dogs. Its a dog that goes and gets his mama and sister and daughter and son's girlfriend pregnant. I dont know how to talk to a dog or how to advise them for that matter. Am sorry, but I hope am not offending anyone. Thats just my take on this issue.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by ladebi(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2006
hey this is tight the deed is already done so he should just let it be .let go and start from afresh with another person may be she loves the dad more.
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by Rhodalyn(f): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2006
''drop the girl like shit''!!!!!!!!
and the father? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Friend's Fiancee Is Pregnant For His Father! by freddie1(m): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2006
Stuff for a good family movie!

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will She See Her Kids? / To The 40s And Above People Here, What Is Your Advice To Those Of Us In Our 20s? / Some Childish Things Most Women Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.