Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,549 members, 7,843,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution (29908 Views)

Umahi Ask Judge To Withdraw His Motion For A Stay Of Execution / Oshiomhole: Appeal Court Grants Stay Of Execution On Abuja High Court Ruling / APC UK Mocks Patience Jonathan As Supreme Court Upholds FG’s Seizure Of $8.4m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by Emergingnation3(m): 9:11am On Oct 29, 2022
bhella10:
Pipe dream. The dream has died, twice!
It is pipe dream to you,cos your life is tagged to the Igbo's without whom you can't survive..

Coward, learn how to stand alone...
Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by AntiBMC(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2022
morgstreme:

It's your Late WRETCHED ILLITERATE UNPATRIOTIC INGRATE FATHER'S HOUSE that is a shithole..

Hungry juvenile MORONIC NITWIT!

Not surprised. Putrid maggots like you, who have cow shit for brains, tend to get upset with truths like this. I said what I said nd I stand by it, yu stinking bororo. Die if e pain u too much. Usel€so parasit€. Simp
Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by AntiBMC(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

That's why IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country. And Nnamdi Kanu will still rot in Jail. Make una do una WORST.

If this country is beautiful, heaven is ur hell. Otele
Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by AntiBMC(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Ranting of a shit-hole brain.

Wailing of a fulani leech
Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by AntiBMC(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=117952042][/quote]

Guess what's also proud of shitholes? Roaches nd maggots. Enjoy
Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by bhella10: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2022
Emergingnation3:
It is pipe dream to you,cos your life is tagged to the Igbo's without whom you can't survive..

Coward, learn how to stand alone...
The SW can stand alone comfortably. We not landlocked, the SE on the other hand is fked they need the SW otherwise the SW will choke them... again cheesy grin Ode!
Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by Babastrong(m): 10:54am On Oct 29, 2022
[quote author=AntiBMC post=117960548]

Guess what's also proud of shitholes? Roaches nd maggots. Enjoy [ Lazy guys will always complain of every circumstances but a hard working guys will dwel in them as though they do not exist. I am proud to be a nigerian.]
Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by Emergingnation3(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2022
bhella10:
The SW can stand alone comfortably. We not landlocked, the SE on the other hand is fked they need the SW otherwise the SW will choke them... again cheesy grin Ode!
Lol ! Joke taking too far. grin

You can stand alone comfortably, yet your unity begging fathers fought and die to keep Igbo in Nigeria when they left your region to their region in 60ths... grin

The pics below shows the moment your cowardic fathers were rejoicing, welcoming Igbo backed to Lagos after the civil war .

Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by AntiBMC(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=117962549][/quote]

Yen yen yen....complete bunkum. Done reading/replying trash.
Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by bhella10: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Joke taking too far. grin

You can stand alone comfortably, yet your unity begging fathers fought and die to keep Igbo in Nigeria when they left your region to their region in 60ths... grin

The pics below shows the moment your cowardic fathers were rejoicing, welcoming Igbo backed to Lagos after the civil war .
Fake narrative. This was after 3/4 of your forefathers had been lost. This was done out of the benevolence of Yoruba hearts. The Yorubas would say "ti a ba fi owo osi ba omo wi a fi owo otun faa mora". Know your place.
Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by Emergingnation3(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2022
bhella10:
Fake narrative. This was after 3/4 of your forefathers had been lost. This was done out of the benevolence of Yoruba hearts. The Yorubas would say "ti a ba fi owo osi ba omo wi a fi owo otun faa mora". Know your place.
Lol ! Fake narrative indeed..

Why did your unity begging fathers allied with the north and fought to keep Igbos in Nigeria when they left for Biafra in the 60ths, if they can survive without Ndigbo.. ?

Afonja Muslim...
Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by shortIGBOman: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
AntiBMC:

If this country is beautiful, heaven is ur hell. Otele

Our Country is beautiful except the EAST. The EAST is the Region that is drawing Nigeria backward. grin grin

Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by shortIGBOman: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Keep dreaming Aboki, that can't live without Ndigbo, cos they lack mental abilities to live and function independently without them...

Biafra actualization is imminent and your backwards region must go in oblivion...

The North is the only thing standing between you and Biafra. British begged us to train Easterners, till they are capable to rule over themselves. Before the almighty NORTH will give BIAFRA their independence.

However, when the North finally give BIAFRA their independence, they will only go with their 3 and half IGBO indegineous States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu States.

Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land and the North will never allow you go with an inch of IGALA ancestral Land. grin grin grin

Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by Babastrong(m): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
[quote author=AntiBMC post=117962713]

Yen yen yen....complete bunkum. Done reading/replying trash. [ Lol. The children of 1990s sha. They think everybody behind screen is their mate.]
Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by od501: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
lexylaw40:
KANU once jumped bail have you forgotten

After fg attempt to assassinate him. Or have you forgotten?
Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by Hitmanslaughter: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Pierocash:
It changes nothing. They finally found one judge to buy.

Exactly a judge was finally acquired
Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by AntiBMC(m): 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Our Country is beautiful except the EAST. The EAST is the Region that is drawing Nigeria backward. grin grin

U r so r£tard, the opposite is always d case for slow people like you. So yea, I agree. tongue
Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by shortIGBOman: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
AntiBMC:

U r so r£tard, the opposite is always d case for slow people like you. So yea, I agree. tongue

Let me help you with pictures of how the East is drawing Nigeria backward. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by morgstreme: 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
AntiBMC:

Not surprised. Putrid maggots like you, who have cow shit for brains, tend to get upset with truths like this. I said what I said nd I stand by it, yu stinking bororo. Die if e pain u too much. Usel€so parasit€. Simp

We know your type..

"Face me,I face you" 3rd generation dweller..

It takes one that lives in a shit hole to think the country at large is a mirror image of his social Status..

Empty UNPATRIOTIC ingrate soul..

Na hunger go kill you as e take kill your late WRETCHED ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father..
Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by Gajagojo: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2023
So his detention now is lawful?
Re: Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution by Web2020: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2023
Is this not what it is before now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SCANDALOUS: Outrage In Nigeria As Government Brands National ID Card With Master / Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto / Bichi Must Go; Buhari Must Halt Slide Into Despotism - Premium Times Editorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.