Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego (24486 Views)

Northern Muslims Tear Infinix Billboard With Davido's Face / Wiz Khalifa Announces Collaboration With Wizkid / Music Download Mp3: Umu Obiligbo-okwu Ego (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by StagethemTVee: 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Wizkid has spoken in a new video that his upcoming album features an artiste people say they are not friends, causing online speculations that he is featuring Davido on his More Love, Less Ego album.

Wizkid and Davido have had a history of fans fueled music rivalry which has spanned several years of their careers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A136CzkYLm8

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Pwettylinda(f): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
I love the both of them and I would stream the song.

In life when you are too old and sick Music means nothing to you.

A good example is Tinubu who is extremely tired, aged and too sick to understand music.

Dementia and loss of touch in the brain is real.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Honourable1901(m): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
If he like make he feature Oliver de coque angry angry,he no fit sweet pass oba solomoni peremute grin cheesy cheesy

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by NwaNimo1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
They want to 'collab' Naomi Campbell?

[img]https://giffiles./216/216485.gif[/img]

13 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Divay22(f): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
We wait smiley
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by LilVast1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lol
The fans go still say one person part no sweet

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Emma4real333(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
My people depressed seriously looking for a plumbing or driving job and my license is valid.

Kindly help a brother so I can eat and be able to pay bills.

Location is Lagos.

Thanks.

Phone/WhatsApp 08130542546

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Yello1(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Dis one na lie i beg

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Manqua: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by lessonotes(f): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
If you have this world's good, please don't turn a blind eye to your neighbor who is in need. Look around and you'll notice, so many people are in need. Please help out if you can. As you visit Justrite or shoprite with your family, please remember to buy something for your neighbor who doesn't have. Peace!!!

Jesus Christ is the only way the Truth and the Life. You can never know wrong by knowing and following Jesus Christ.

For he was astonished, and all that were with him – Luke 5 v 9

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
happy for them. It is always a joy to see two black brothers coming together to do things. Cos the Arabs do not care about black people. they convert these people and abandon them. I was wondering why they beef each other in the first place? I learned that a 63 year old man died on an 18 year old girl during al missionary position on top an 18 year old girl when

Sahih al-Bukhari 5217 Book 67, Hadith 150
That during his fatal ailment, Allah's Messenger, used to ask his wives, "Where shall I stay tomorrow? Where shall I stay tomorrow?" He was looking forward to Aisha's turn. So all his wives allowed him to stay where he wished, and he stayed at `Aisha's house till he died there. `Aisha added: He died on the day of my usual turn at my house. Allah took him unto Him while his head was between my chest and my neck and his saliva was mixed with my saliva.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Houseofglam7(f): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
cool
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Charmingrascal(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Even if the song is not lyrically rich we would still love to hear OBO and Star boy collaborate on at least a song before they both fade away.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Jimneighbour: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by 3exe3: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Beautiful I would love to see which of them will kill the beat.... I see fans bantering who killed it more on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Our Darling OBO and STARBOY.
Joy of the youths

ESSENCE : Wizkid ft Our Darling TEMS
For your dancing pleasure wink

Ohh naa naa
Omo je ka shi ge ge whoa
Ohh naa naa
Omo ge wa j'ogede, whoa
Ohh naa naa
Girl I no go let you go
Ohh naa naa
Omo je ka shi ge ge whoa
Say I wanna leave you in the mornin'
But I need you now, yeah, yeah
I find you, I give you all you needin'
I know you what you like
I feel it comin'
Time is of the essence
I tried to teach you
But I might need some lessons
I need to give it all
I tried to leave but I can't
I don't know why, you're the one
Turn me out of my mind
You don't need no other body
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Say na me dey mess up your mind
And na me dey make you free up your mind
Say your body talk to me nice
Say na my love, you dey need for your life
Yeah our love no be lie
See yeah we dey together yeah day and night
Yeah if I leave you go kpai
Yeah if you leave I go kpai (oh, oh whoa)
I'm strokin' your body, baby
Lovin' your body, baby
As you're whinin' your body, baby, so crazy
Lovin' your body, baby
Gyal iwo ni temi
I just wanna let you know, ohh
Hope every day that I dey by you
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body
Baby, baby
Everybody used to say
No one loves you like this
No one wants you the same way
Love 'til the mornin'
My head wan' to turn from your lovin'
I just wanna get you beside me (whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa)
Gave you all you need, gave you all you need
Gave you all, you give me all you need
Give you all you need, gave you all
Make ah give you all you need
Every touch you need, give you all
Make ah give you all you need, baby
Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah
You don't need no other body (whoa, whoa, whoa)
Only you fi hold my body
Only you fi hold my body (yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah)
Baby girl I want you there
Girl I want you there
Promise to treat your love fair
Whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa
When we touch, how we connect
Whoa-whoa, whoa-whoa
Said this love, have no regret
Whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by robinso01(m): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Both fans club about to become friends for the collabo.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
OMO BABA OLOWO doing Big things.

OBO himself.
Keep enjoying the life of your head.
YOLO.

Nice one Omo Baba Olowo kiss

The unnecessary hate towards Davido is actually so terrifying!
It’s insane how people still question his music.
Gobe was a hit,
Fall,
Ekuro,
IF,
Fire,
Dami duro,
Overseas,
Skelewu,
Like that,
Risky,
One ticket,
Gallardo,
Nwa baby the list goes on.... all are hits back2back!!
Not forgetting the one we are jamming at Woke street off Abacha Rd, GRA phase 3 right now... JOWO!!

Davido made Nigeria Music industry very easy for upcoming artists.
He is ready to jump on your song just to get you to the top of the game.

All of us @[/b] can't stop smiling and shaking our as$es to the way he was singing [b]Agege WA o, on the song small Doctor featured him, increasing his fan base in Agege wink wink)

From all of us @[b][/b] : You are mouthed Davido.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Thebossoasis(f): 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2022
Till then

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by YoungLionken(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Everything in life involves processes/stages; childish(foolishness)/ maturity(wisdom)..

While some are in their childish behavior stage, others are in their level of maturity..

Despite wizkid's childish behavior initially, Davido kept showing him love..

Now Wizkid's come out his childish shell, having learnt that there's more to life than just forming snub that doesn't make sense..

I pray he actualize it, I would be the first to listen...

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by karsey: 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Make I save data wey I go use download the song

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by ednut1(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Both of them are gradually fading.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Good to know

Looking forward to it
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by GoldenJAT(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
E go Sweet?
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by zrealjaheal: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Someone show a brother some love

Anything is fine
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Like for Wiz Kid, share for Davido

14 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Pells: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
K
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by Bankysapa: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
embarassed
No one wants to see that
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by LTCtech: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Okayy
Re: Wizkid Hints At A Collaboration With Davido On More Love Less Ego by FocusedDiva(f): 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
Great! cool
At least their fans will rest.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burnaboys Twice As Tall Nominated For Grammy In Best Global Music Album Category / Drop Your Foreign Interesting Old Songs / Three 6 Mafia Are Devil Worshippers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.