Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

I Can Collect Tinubu's Money But My Conscience Won't Allow Me To Vote Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Collect Tinubu's Money But My Conscience Won't Allow Me To Vote Him (339 Views)

Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite / You Can’t Buy My Conscience, Igini Tells APC / Oby Ezekwesili On Tinubu: "Money Will Fail In The 2023 Elections. Mark My Word" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Collect Tinubu's Money But My Conscience Won't Allow Me To Vote Him by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
Check am now. Are you stupid or cursed that you will vote a dead man like Tinubu to rule Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Collect Tinubu's Money But My Conscience Won't Allow Me To Vote Him by Mirra00(f): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2022
That is that
Re: I Can Collect Tinubu's Money But My Conscience Won't Allow Me To Vote Him by ican2020: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2022
North4Obi23:
Check am now. Are you stupid or cursed that you will vote a dead man like Tinubu to rule Nigeria?
Easy, he is not dead but old and weak, he needs to rest and allow young ones to do the job

1 Like

Re: I Can Collect Tinubu's Money But My Conscience Won't Allow Me To Vote Him by muykem: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
Tinubu will take oath office by special grace of God as president of Federal Republic of Nigeria by May 29th 2023. Enemy of the country calling it zoo will continue in sorrow and pain.
Re: I Can Collect Tinubu's Money But My Conscience Won't Allow Me To Vote Him by sleek214(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
No surprise. You come from a place Where you wake your father with blows and your mother with slaps, no wonder you can easily abuse an elderly person. Am not a fan of Tinubu but Tinubu is a man you pray to have in your family. He's what/ whi you can never be.
Re: I Can Collect Tinubu's Money But My Conscience Won't Allow Me To Vote Him by rolams(m): 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2022
Your conscience won't stop you from collecting is money right?

We need to make a more serious research on type of conscience you have.
Re: I Can Collect Tinubu's Money But My Conscience Won't Allow Me To Vote Him by Tinubuadvocate: 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2022
Some of you will commit suicide soon.
North4Obi23:
Re: I Can Collect Tinubu's Money But My Conscience Won't Allow Me To Vote Him by Qtrpst4: 6:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
Gather your family members and make him your family president

muykem:
Tinubu will take oath office by special grace of God as president of Federal Republic of Nigeria by May 29th 2023. Enemy of the country calling it zoo will continue in sorrow and pain.
Re: I Can Collect Tinubu's Money But My Conscience Won't Allow Me To Vote Him by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
What a disgrace?

(1) (Reply)

Fitch, APC And Criminality / Russia Suspends Ukraine Grain Deal Over Ship Attack Claim / Countries With Top Universities In The World Nigeria Is Nowhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.