Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,236 members, 7,846,112 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim (51791 Views)

Warri Township Stadium Filled To Capacity By Obidients(photos) / Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit / Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by CaptainFM1: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2022
biggy00000:

Oga safety officer, suggest alternative route aside 3mb n Eko bridge

You already gave an alternative yourself.

Others are:

The Carter bridge,

The waterways,

Chopper ride.

But ask yourself first, must I cross either side of the ocean?
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by abokikhalifa: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Believe nig govt at your peril

What is they to believe? The bridge is open for any body. Drive your car there and confirm by your self. Ii want to say somthing bad about Lagos abi? You no go see am.
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2022
Fadddd:
Come to Ikorodu now

Good morning chief

Where for ikorodu do you reside
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by ChyOmaa(f): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2022
That's not true bro! There's a noticeable change in the water level. It may not be higher than it should be but it's not low either, the water is actually coming up.

Opexzy:

This is fact, that's my route and no noticeable change in the water level.

It's really surprising how people will just sit in the corner of their bedroom and start mongering fear by sharing fake news.
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by kingboy(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2022
Honestly bloggers should be careful what they share on social media.
There is enough tension in the land , please don't add to it with unverified news.
Do you know what it means for water level to rise by 1 Metre let alone about about to fill the 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2022
Omo. I no sabi wetin una dey talk. I passed through that route all through this week, I did notice the water level vividly increased.

Then, why would any sane person be campaigning for Atiku and Tinubu?

Do you know the role Atiku played in the privatization of major industries in Nigeria? Do you know how he fraudulently stop all obasanjo's effort in retrofitting the Delta Steel Plant in Aladja, Delta state?

Do you know how Tinubu has colonized Lagos? Those who know how Alpha Beta operates would never vote him.

It saddens my heart, to see young people campaigning for these old people. Now I know why our forefathers sold their own.

Feed a sheep the truth, it will never eat grass
azraeljaheel:

Good morning chief

Where for ikorodu do you reside

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by UrPapa: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2022
Amaka people and fake news
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by lailo: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2022
God1000:
Okay but government should not wait till things get very ugly, precautionary and proactive approach is needed now.
What should government do? Use incantation to command the water.Even advanced countries are helpless in most cases. These are natural occurrences, there is nothing anybody can do. Just be hopeful or better still avoid the area.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Kingzeez10: 11:10am On Oct 29, 2022
Reinaldo:

Oponu
Baba e
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Baba e

Baba e ATI Baba Baba e
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by wayodude(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Funny guys. So the road level of the bridge has to get flooded before floods take over the entire Lagos? Nonsense

If the water rises even 2 meters the flooding will be biblical let alone if it rises to the road level.
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by OgunkeelAllMod: 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
Gbajure:

Village boy! Most of you don't even know that Lagos Island is not Lagos state. Mumu
lagos go still into the Atlantic ocean along with some part of oOgun state as well. Na fact.. Wait make Arctic ice melt as the earth temperature continue rising! raising. the ocean level by at least 600 feet up.. You go no who be real village boy by then.. You will be swept away along with f, oops like you who no prepare for anything. Natural disasters will be end of ONE NIGERIA... the next Flooding will be catastrophic!

Meanwhile your papa Na mumu
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Opexzy: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
ChyOmaa:
That's not true bro! There's a noticeable change in the water level. It may not be higher than it should be but it's not low either, the water is actually coming up.

Well I could still see some of the dry lamds and even the couches beneath the poles are not even covered up yet.
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Basic123: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
Kingzeez10:
Another heartbreaking news for IPOB pigs. They'll still wail regardless sha. Just watch
Just check the name of the alarmist. There deep seated prayer is for one big calamity to happen to lagos!
Re: Fact Check: Water Level At Third Mainland Bridge Not Filled To The Brim by Basic123: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
Opexzy:

This is fact, that's my route and no noticeable change in the water level.

It's really surprising how people will just sit in the corner of their bedroom and start mongering fear by sharing fake news.
I hate social media
That thing should be regulated
If TV stations are regulated why not social media!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Willing To Pay N178,000 Monthly For A 24-hour Electricity Supply? / Buba Galadima: Why Abacha Stashed Billions Of Dollars In Foreign Accounts / Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.