Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,236 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar (4200 Views)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Sit With SA Man At A Bar In Japan / This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria / Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by ElSudani: 12:44am On Oct 29, 2022
And then you woke up and realized you just had a bad dream. Inflation at the moment is not peculiar to Nigeria, it is a global recession.
USA, Canada and much of Europe are going through it.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by Mickykarim: 1:24am On Oct 29, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

Guy, abeg, carry your frustration comot for here. I'm not the cause of the depression that is eating deep into your miserable life.

WHO IS THE FRUSTRATED BUT YOUR LAMENTING MURMURINGS.

I am ebullient relax and comfortable without any Rancour. At peace with myself and not blaming nor complaining about life because I am enjoying and living life to the fullest.

UNLIKE YOU WOEFUL SORRYFUL SOUL CRYING HOT TEARS OF LAMENTATIONS.

The frustrated is clear to the whole wide world and you are it.
Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by Seefinish: 2:29am On Oct 29, 2022
Mickykarim:
YOU ARE BOTH TWO IDLE IDIOTS.

Your FOOLISH companion cannot afford a bag of rice for his family and whilst lamenting busied himself with beer to the detriment of the wellbeing of his family. Yet blame Tinubu who never had anything to do with the plight from a planless life of a senseless goat you sat with. And you was busy wasting away your life salivaing over what belongs to others and will turn around to blame anubodu for the miserable life of a dog you live.

TWO USELESS WASTED LIVES.
keep ranting. The message is clear, the man and his wife and children including me my family, are not voting father Abraham
Fully Obidient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:39am On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Okay, lemme seize this opportunity to narrate my experience with Obinna, a spare parts dealer.

I was passing by and I just saw some posters of Tinubu in his shop, then stopped by to ask him some questions.

I asked if he knew that the poster was suggesting he supported Tinubu. Obinna said, before nko, who he want support? He said he was in Anambra when Peter obi was the governor. But now he has relocated to Lagos which Tinubu governed for the same 8 years like Peter Obi in Anambra.

Obinna now asked, how will he vote Peter Obi so Nigeria will now be like Anambra when Tinubu that was Lagos state governor is contesting. Tufiakwa.

You can now come up with another tale by moonlight.

grin grin grin grin

All Igbos and most Christians from the North will vote for Obi. Forget that nonsense lie you posted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by udede(m): 2:42am On Oct 29, 2022
Mickykarim:
YOU ARE BOTH TWO IDLE IDIOTS.

Your FOOLISH companion cannot afford a bag of rice for his family and whilst lamenting busied himself with beer to the detriment of the wellbeing of his family. Yet blame Tinubu who never had anything to do with the plight from a planless life of a senseless goat you sat with. And you was busy wasting away your life salivaing over what belongs to others and will turn around to blame anubodu for the miserable life of a dog you live.

TWO USELESS WASTED LIVES.
grin this man dey ves ooo.
Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by Post4: 3:36am On Oct 29, 2022
Doings

1 Like

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by techWriter3: 6:10am On Oct 29, 2022
come and pass
Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by Benwallt(m): 6:57am On Oct 29, 2022
So, it was Tinubu that increased the price of rice.
Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by mu2sa2: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2022
He didn't lament over the price of beer you drunkards were wasting your money on, but blaming somebody for what he didn’t cause. Drunkards are hare-brained eediots.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by DadaHammed: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2022
I am Yoruba and my vote and that of my family is for Omoluabi Peter Obi.. Insha Allah!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by ThEGodFaThErss: 8:03am On Oct 29, 2022
mu2sa2:
He didn't lament over the price of beer you drunkards were wasting your money on, but blaming somebody for what he didn’t cause. Drunkards are hare-brained eediots.
kindly keep your filthy tongue Shut if you don't have any reasonable thing to say. Apoda!
Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by Brownshoe: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2022
Your obidenta can't win, he himself knows is just there for follower and fame
ThEGodFaThErss:
So this evening I decided to visit a bar and restaurant somewhere around Surulere area to down some bottles of Heineken beer along with a plate of catfish pepper-soup. While gulping my third Heineken bottle of beer and also staring at the girls with big Ikebe trooping into the bar, I noticed the man sitting beside me was busy lamenting to himself. I politely asked him "Oga, hope no wahala" and he responded " See ehn......ko ni da fun APC", na Ogun go kill anybody wey go tell me to vote for Tinubu for this upcoming election. I said to him, "Oga, why na? his response was: Bag of rice wey we I been dey buy before for N6,500 now it's N40,000. he confided in me that since the price of rice has skyrocketed he hasn't been able to buy a bag of rice for his family. I now asked him who would he be voting for in this election, he said himself, his wife and 3 grown up children are all obedient. he said, at his age, no amount of bribe will make him vote for Tinubu. Case closed, na so me I just pretend like say I no get candidate and continue gulping my Heineken beer till I waka comot from the bar.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by kettykin: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Okay, lemme seize this opportunity to narrate my experience with Obinna, a spare parts dealer.

I was passing by and I just saw some posters of Tinubu in his shop, then stopped by to ask him some questions.

I asked if he knew that the poster was suggesting he supported Tinubu. Obinna said, before nko, who he want support? He said he was in Anambra when Peter obi was the governor. But now he has relocated to Lagos which Tinubu governed for the same 8 years like Peter Obi in Anambra.

Obinna now asked, how will he vote Peter Obi so Nigeria will now be like Anambra when Tinubu that was Lagos state governor is contesting. Tufiakwa.

You can now come up with another tale by moonlight.

grin grin grin grin

Igbos have always done business in Lagos since before independence, ojukwu's dad owned property in Lagos even whil Tinubu was in iragbiji, ekene dili Chukwu, young shall grow, etc always had a Lagos office while Tinubu was doing house boy work .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by Okoroawusa: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2022
Anakogheri
Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by Minjim: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:
So this evening I decided to visit a bar and restaurant somewhere around Surulere area to down some bottles of Heineken beer along with a plate of catfish pepper-soup. While gulping my third Heineken bottle of beer and also staring at the girls with big Ikebe trooping into the bar, I noticed the man sitting beside me was busy lamenting to himself. I politely asked him "Oga, hope no wahala" and he responded " See ehn......ko ni da fun APC", na Ogun go kill anybody wey go tell me to vote for Tinubu for this upcoming election. I said to him, "Oga, why na? his response was: Bag of rice wey we I been dey buy before for N6,500 now it's N40,000. he confided in me that since the price of rice has skyrocketed he hasn't been able to buy a bag of rice for his family. I now asked him who would he be voting for in this election, he said himself, his wife and 3 grown up children are all obedient. he said, at his age, no amount of bribe will make him vote for Tinubu. Case closed, na so me I just pretend like say I no get candidate and continue gulping my Heineken beer till I waka comot from the bar.

Where did they train you people on this propaganda?

Same storyline same setting
Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by mu2sa2: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2022
ThEGodFaThErss:

kindly keep your filthy tongue Shut if you don't have any reasonable thing to say. Apoda!
What's your problem, are you a drunkards?
Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by 184ejikeme: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
no, I was watching. see questionno, I was watching. see question...
Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by Mercury12(m): 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lol I don laugh tire. This should be in joke section cheesy
Re: Shocking: What A Yoruba Man Told Me Today At A Bar by trantayo: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ibos usual tactics have failed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of "Transformation Agenda"? / BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. / GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.