Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku (1149 Views)

Soludo Draws Battle Line Against Criminals / Group Accuses Atiku Of Tax Evasion, Asks FIRS To Release His Record / Minimum Wage: Again, Labour Draws Battle Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by Voice22: 5:19am On Oct 29, 2022
Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘Atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku Of Choosing ‘Enemies Of Rivers State’ In PDP Campaign Council.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLWWA9C8BK0 https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkOKMgdD7Wv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by God1000(m): 5:22am On Oct 29, 2022
Does he expect Atiku to consult him before doing anything considering their frosty relationship

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by Laggafin: 5:23am On Oct 29, 2022
Wike don turn market woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by onatisi(m): 6:08am On Oct 29, 2022
wike is just been unrealistic . how can he expect atiku and the party to cope with 2 important issues with just 3 months to presidential election?
he wants the chairman to step down, and another from another region made the chairman and still, the party should be doing campaigns simultaneously?
Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by kezil: 6:10am On Oct 29, 2022
And the dram continuous
Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:17am On Oct 29, 2022
Nigerian baby politicians and their ego. Amaechi confessed he is scared to enter his State because of Wike.

Is that the President Nigeria needs? While Tinubu was a deliberate and methodical politician, Osinbajo was drafted into politics.

There is nothing in his nature that indicates he would not have happily remained a comfortable middle class lawyer had he not met Tinubu.

Meanwhile Tinubu is a politicians Politician. A deliberate leader of leaders. He was a Senator in his late thirties.

He was fighting Abacha in an organised fashion, through NADECO, at an age most Nigerians today are still trying to decide what they want to do with their lives.

Amaechi, Osinbajo etal should drop ego and support Tinubu or they can get lost. How many battles have either won and what battle has Tinubu, who has faced more than most, lost?

Some will mention Obi. The coward was pleading with OBJ on his knees yet still got impeached. Tinubu not only stood up to OBJ but totally retrenched Obasanjo's influence, through the PDP, from the SW.

Nigerians are too petty and tribalistic. If not it will be obvious only Tinubu can weild power productively on behalf of the South today.

Buhari did same.on behalf of the North because he is authoritative and as iconically supported as Tinubu is.

Difference is that Tinubu is fairer, more tolerant,and more detribalised and more modern than Buhari. He will get more results than Buhari by far.

We should not waste the turn of the South indulging weakling any section of the country would bully with ease as happened to GEJ. Are we not ashamed at how terrorised Nigeria is becoming because North does not want to grant Nigeria modern and more effective policing and security architecture?

US, UK and European nations are evacuating their citizens from Abuja currently and we are still clowning around. The rescue mission belongs to Tinubu alone.

I am tipping Tinubu to be an Awolowo of today. A father of the rebirth of Nigeria. He will never fail.Unless of course death stops him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by Felimax(m): 6:19am On Oct 29, 2022
Mugu of a governor!
He should do his worst.
Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by Freestainworld(m): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2022
Each day, I see a good reason why Atiku ditched this loud mouthed man for another person, if this ticket was micro zoned to the east as suggested by Atiku in the earlier days, this fracas won't have been happening, wike was one of days who rejected the idea for his selfish interest prompting Atiku to totally refuse anything about zoning again, now he is licking his own wound and wailing like a little child.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by chatinent: 6:41am On Oct 29, 2022
Woke should maintain calm. The presidency isn't a birthright or compensation benefits!
Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by titledchief101: 6:43am On Oct 29, 2022
Had it been wike emerged the presidential Flag bearer , it could have been difficult to make a choice between wike and Obi , thank God Tambuwal saw dat coming grin
Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by Innocentman86: 6:46am On Oct 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Nigerian baby politicians and their ego. Amaechi confessed he is scared to enter his State because of Wike.

Is that the President Nigeria needs? While Tinubu was a deliberate and methodical politician, Osinbajo was drafted into politics.

There is nothing in his nature that indicates he would not have happily remained a comfortable middle class lawyer had he not met Tinubu.

Meanwhile Tinubu is a politicians Politician. A deliberate leader of leaders. He was a Senator in his late thirties.

He was fighting Abacha in an organised fashion, through NADECO, at an age most Nigerians today are still trying to decide what they want to do with their lives.

Amaechi, Osinbajo etal should drop ego and support Tinubu or they can get lost. How many battles have either won and what battle has Tinubu, who has faced more than most, lost?

Some will mention Obi. The coward was pleading with OBJ on his knees yet still got impeached. Tinubu not only stood up to OBJ but totally retrenched Obasanjo's influence, through the PDP, from the SW.

Nigerians are too petty and tribalistic. If not it will be obvious only Tinubu can weild power productively on behalf of the South today.

Buhari did same.on behalf of the North because he is authoritative and as iconically supported as Tinubu is.

Difference is that Tinubu is fairer, more tolerant,and more detribalised and more modern than Buhari. He will get more results than Buhari by far.

We should not waste the turn of the South indulging weakling any section of the country would bully with ease as happened to GEJ. Are we not ashamed at how terrorised Nigeria is becoming because North does not want to grant Nigeria modern and more effective policing and security architecture?

US, UK and European nations are evacuating their citizens from Abuja currently and we are still clowning around. The rescue mission belongs to Tinubu alone.

I am tipping Tinubu to be an Awolowo of today. A father of the rebirth of Nigeria. He will never fail.Unless of course death stops him.
What the fuk are you smokin.we should vote a condemned kriminal,theiff and ritualisst because he is from your tribe.
And who the fuk is awo, the same awolowo who took rat poison because of fear of his Northern masters.
Nigerians can't vote for that sick,old dying illiterate Tinubu.just known these.
Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2022
Innocentman86:

What the fuk are you smokin.we should vote a condemned kriminal,theiff and ritualisst because he is from your tribe.
And who the fuk is awo, the same awolowo who took rat poison because of fear of his Northern masters.
Nigerians can't vote for that sick,old dying illiterate Tinubu.just known these.
Tinubu will rule over your kindred for good 8 years just as Buhari is currently rulling over them

The only thing you and your kindred will do is to wail, wail and wail for another 8 years just as you and your kindred are currently wailling under Buhari government

This is nothing but fact borne out of emotions or sentiment
Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by Innocentman86: 7:09am On Oct 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Your kindred will hang Tinubu portrait in their various offices and public places come May 29th, 2023

Take this to the bank
I can see you have just finished a big bowl of Amala and felling like awo before he was killed northerners.
Your batcher you low liffe stay must stink so bad because I know yoru bad people can't stay if they don't fart/mess loudly.pigg.
That ritualisst Tinubu as usual we continue to be your yoru bad godd,not me.
Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2022
Innocentman86:

I can see you have just finished a big bowl of Amala and felling like awo before he was killed northerners.
Your batcher you low liffe stay must stink so bad because I know yoru bad people can't stay if they don't fart/mess loudly.pigg.
That ritualisst Tinubu as usual we continue to be your yoru bad godd,not me.
I love the fact that you're hyperventilating over Tinubu presidency grin grin

Your kindred are known failures and politically inconsequential and coward grin

Tinubu will rule over your kindred just as Buhari is currently rulling over them

Take this to the bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by OnionBandit(f): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Which amaechi confessed he is scared of going to rivers because of Wike? He was only joking na grin
Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by DadaHammed: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2022
Wike the market woman.
Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by sageb: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2022
Voice22:
Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘Atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku Of Choosing ‘Enemies Of Rivers State’ In PDP Campaign Council.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLWWA9C8BK0 https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkOKMgdD7Wv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Wike is power drunk.
Re: Wike Draws Battle Line- ‘atiku Disrespected Me’ – Accuses Atiku by mytime24(f): 11:55am On Oct 29, 2022
Governor wike wicked

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obituary Now Feels Like A Devil (Photos) / Obi's Jos Rally: The First Day Obidients Chose Obi's Rally Over Work / Atiku Abubakar Walk To Power As Nigerians Make The #SafeChoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.