Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project (3521 Views)

Do you Need A Very Cheap Hosting For A Small Web Project? Just 2k / My Problem With Nigeria Programers. / My Advice To 9ja Programers And Web Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project by Thatdave(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2011
[/font][/size]
I disagree. GIMP, Blender, Bash, Linux, Apache Server, PHP, Perl, Python, Java and many other software were all written in C.
[quote][/quote]
blender was written in python. But i get ur point.
Re: How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2011

Re: How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2011
All these are digressions still. Someone here is trying to build a web project with a team of developers. . .and here are you guys talking about other langs etc.
That is what caused my first argument with omo_to_dun in the first place.
Re: How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2011
Re: How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2011
Dont mind me, well, since this topic is on web project, and i am seeing C++ and others - i just dey beef una - no mind me jare
Re: How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project by Demdem(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2011
Oga Mod Fayimora

why do u have to delete all most of my post and left Mobinga's reponse on your post?
you have done your job but not welldone. kindly delete this post of urs. worth is worth doing is worth doing well abegiii.
Below is your post that also have to be deleted:

Insert Quote
Quote from: Mobinga on August 22, 2011, 09:08 PM
He was banned by the spam bot. It is not your doing that he got banned, don't be ridiculous, you have no such authority.
Take whatever problems you have with Beaf out of this thread, you are derailing it. You would get banned if you make any other irrelevant post on this thread.

Also getting a ban is not a big deal, it doesn't make you superior to him if he gets banned.

Thread softly? You are obviously a clown. Now please get the phuck out of here.

Thanks pal,

Quote from: Thatdave on August 22, 2011, 09:40 PM
am using one. so how are you coping
You kinda seems a bit confused, Would be nice if you could just state EXACTLY what you are having problems with,
Re: How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project by Eniga(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2011
using modules and classes (OOP) makes team programming easier.
i've worked in such a team before and we all had to write our modules and had a chief programmer to put them together, then having a project manager is an added advantage.
Re: How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2011
Eniga:

using modules and classes (OOP) makes team programming easier.
i've worked in such a team before and we all had to write our modules and had a chief programmer to put them together, then having a project manager is an added advantage.
Thank you very much for that. That is how these kinds of tasks are done properly - this was exactly what i suggested earlier - i was quite surprised that. . .
Re: How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project by Eniga(m): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2011
if u have a project and want a detailed way to have your team programming members to work together, i could show you the rope. its quite fun working as a team and makes project work faster and easier to manage if you have a good project manager at hand.
i'm interested in anyone who has a project at hand and needs a team member
Re: How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project by Thatdave(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2011
Eniga:

if u have a project and want a detailed way to have your team programming members to work together, i could show you the rope. its quite fun working as a team and makes project work faster and easier to manage if you have a good project manager at hand.
i'm interested in anyone who has a project at hand and needs a team member
thanks alot.where's The rope then?
Re: How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project by Segaz2002: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2011
its all about MVC (Model-View_Controller) with this so many people can work on the same project at the same time. There are different frame works Joomla, Zend name it, depending on your choice.
Re: How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project by member25: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2011
Joomla is not a framework. Drupal is both a framework and cms
- dhtml
Re: How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project by Thatdave(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2011
★:

Joomla is not a framework. Drupal is both a framework and cms
- dhtml
frameworks solve the problem of naming conventions and coding standards. Thanks alot. But anyone here know any software that can help a team on a web app development? I tried pier the other day. It was just a calender at the long run. Any help?
Re: How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project by Fayimora(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2011
wat do you mean by software?
Re: How To Work With A Team Of Programers On A Web Project by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2011
try out the checkin checkout in dreamweaver.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skills / Oracle Vs Sql Server / How To Hack Someone's Cell Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.