Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires (10491 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / God Sees Your Heart Desires, He Knows Your Needs !!! / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Marley125: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

I was once a captive of Marine Spirits hence I understand your problem.
First, you have to understand that Marine powers target people with Great Destiny. They go after big fishes. Hence for them to torment you means that you were born to be great in this world.

Secondly, before Marine Spirits can hold a person captive, they will have a covenant with such person. The covenant can either be direct or indirect.

Indirect covenants are more common. They are covenants entered on our behalfs by our parents or ancestors. For instance, Abraham entered a covenant with God which made his great grand- son, Levi, to become a priest.

Some of our ancestors entered covenants with Marine powers while seeking for protections and prosperity. The Marine powers are today taking advantage of these covenants to torment their seeds on Earth.

Hence before we can be free from Marine Spirits, we need to ask questions about our linages. We need to Break all covenants linking us to the Marine Kingdom through Prayer.

This means that we will also have to learn the kind of Prayers and Spiritual weapons that will defeat the Marine Kingdom. One of such weapon is the Voice of God ( Psalm 29).

Then our Sexual history can also provide a direct covenant between us and Marine Spirit. If we had sex with prostitutes while an unbeliever, then we might have sleep with someone possess with Marine Spirits.

These Marine Spirits will torment us until we receive deliverance from God. To activate this deliverance, our Spirit Man needs to become Spiritually stronger than Marine Spirits.

This can be achieve through reading of the Word of God, reiceving the baptism of the Holy Spirit, attending a Spiritually sound Church, participating in deliverance sessions and personal warfare prayers.
ya I have been on it believe me it not easy at all but I have made up my mind not to give up. As I keep on praying it keeps unfolding believe me it's not easy
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Dtruthspeaker: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
zrealjaheal:

Are you trying to tell me that; that pastor wasn't actually doing the will of God that is why things WERE so tough for him(used WERE instead of IS cos I don't know his current state)
What I am certain is that if any man truly obeys The Commandments of God and keeps them, his life and living would be very sweet and he would open his mouth in wonder.

And another thing that pastor fails to say is that it would take time. Very hard and long time for God will test your faith (obedience)

That is what David means that God tries the heart. Psalm 26:2 / Jeremiah 17/10.

And Darlene Zsech in her song "Yes and Amen" dropped another clue.

God says yes and I know that I'm blessed
Yes got a heart that's at rest
Yes and a future that's sealed
Yes if I'm healed then I'm healed
I'm not afraid of circumstances
'Cause I, I've already found the answers
In Christ all of God's promises
Are yes, yes and amen

Now's the time to let faith win
God has placed His promises in the center of His will
Seek His kingdom and His ways
All the power of heaven is yours to call today

So, if you do not do God's Will, He won't do your will! Exactly as The Commandments Said!
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by DeepSight(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
wirinet:

I hope you are not insinuating that Hitler or the Nazi party were atheists. Hitler and Nazi Germany identify themselves as Christians even though they have major disagreements with the Catholic Church.

Nominally at best. You would be closer if you referred to some of their Nordic fantasies. But overall, it is correct to say that the Nazi's were irreligious.

That means I have no disagreement with the role the Church played in the establishment of universities. Just like I do not dispute the importance of monastries whether Buddhist monastries in the advancement of knowledge in China and India. Same with Islam of the Middle ages.

Glad.

So what happened? Why has the Church become anti science and anti knowledge. Why has Christianity gone back to the dark ages and started discouraging science and acquisition of knowledge. Why is Christianity now promoting ignorance. Ignorance like flat earth, geocentric universe, etc. Why is Christianity against the well establish fact of evolution (Charles Darwin was a Catholic priest).

This is news to me. I dont know of any church that promotes the flat Earth nonsense and I know for a fact that the Catholic Church accepts the Theory of Evolution.

This is why I say that religion (particularly Christianity and Islam is antithetical to progress and development.

Well you know my stance on both religions, I certainly dont endorse them, I am just trying to avoid an extremist approach in which the atheist sees nothing useful whatsoever in the religions and the faiths.
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by MITCHELL96: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mamijoh:
May it be so in Jesus name, Amen

Amen too, thanks dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by MITCHELL96: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
Marley125:
did you fast about it. By making out time for the prayer asking God to show you the way out

Yeah I did, Sometimes things don't go as you plan it, well, everything happens for a reason, who knows what would have happened? Because I had one experience where I aborted a journey for no reason, my heart just told me not to go again and the car ended up in a ghastly accident that claimed the driver and 3 other people's life.
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Yeah I did, Sometimes things don't go as you plan it, well, everything happens for a reason, who knows what would have happened? Because I had one experience where I aborted a journey for no reason, my heart just told me not to go again and the car ended up in a ghastly accident that claimed the driver and 3 other people's life.
Your fasting(starvation diet) rituals are not of God neither are your loud prayer sessions commanded by Him. undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by MITCHELL96: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your fasting(starvation diet) rituals are not of God neither are your loud prayer sessions commanded by Him. undecided

Are you an Atheist?
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Are you an Atheist?
Nope! I am a follower of Jesus Christ who knows enough to understand that those rituals are of the doctrines and traditions of men, and not commands by God to those who belong to Him. undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by MITCHELL96: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Nope! I am a follower of Jesus Christ who knows enough to understand that those rituals are of the doctrines and traditions of men, and not commands by God to those who belong to Him. undecided

But Jesus fasted, didn't he?

Just say today pastors are enforcing it as if we don't fast, we'll never be rich.

You should know the world is wicked, at that stage, I should get closer to God, I know a footballler that was to travel to Croatia like tomorrow around 12 or so he went for his final training on that fateful day in the morning and contested for an aerial ball and died instantly at the spot, that's some manipulations undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
MITCHELL96:
1. But Jesus fasted, didn't he?
2. Just say today pastors are enforcing it as if we don't fast, we'll never be rich.
3. You should know the world is wicked, at that stage, I should get closer to God, I know a footballler that was to travel to Croatia like tomorrow around 12 or so he went for his final training on that fateful day in the morning and contested for an aerial ball and died instantly at the spot, that's some manipulations undecided
1. Jesus Christ was deprived of food for 40 days and 40 nights. That is not fasting like your rituals. undecided

2. Wrong! Your today pastors are all lying to do their fasting(starvation diet) rituals. By the way, Jesus Christ said those who belong to Him are those who do as He asks- John 15 vs 14... not those who follow His supposed example. So, doing something simply because Jesus Christ did it is not of Jesus Christ. undecided

3. Jesus Christ told you that He had already overcome the world on behalf of all those who belong to Him, this as He also gifted them with His peace. So, you don't need to worry about the world and its wickedness. Getting close to God means obeying God's commandments, and nowhere in scripture did God in fact command you through Jesus Christ to starve yourself of food for His sake, nor did He promise you that if you engage in such rituals, He will answer you. undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Phraences: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Life is random. Some are born whole, some are born deformed. Some are born to live a star life, some average life. Some move from grass to grace, some grace to grass. It’s all randomness. Better to just work with what has been given you and hope for the best. If you are not born with an atom of musical talent, no amount of prayer can make you a musician. Believing in God and prayer is what makes a poor man have ten children in faith that all will be well.

2 Likes

Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Ijb11: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Amen
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

You seem to be a very shallow person. The World that we live in is very deep. There are both physical powers and Spiritual powers ruling our world.
Hence to succeed in our world, we need to be favoured by these two categories of powers. Hard Work will only make us to activate the favours from these powers. Hence any one working hard without first getting the favour from these powers will end up in frustration.
Prayer is necessary because through it you can communicate with the Spiritual powers ruling this world. Christians pray to the Almighty God.
However many people also pray to Satan, Fallen Angels and Demons. They need the support of these powers to fulfill their heart desires. That is the reason most of leaders belong to Occults.
When you see a man with no interest in Spiritual issues succeding , it is either his parents have done the spiritual works for him or the grace of God is on him so as to make him appreciate the love of God for him.
However this Grace will expire if the man continue to believe that his success is by his own power.
80% of members on Nairaland are empty. They only believe what they can see. He will still come back to argue. They believe in their physical abilities which mostly amounts to nothing
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ was deprived of food for 40 days and 40 nights. That is not fasting like your rituals. undecided

2. Wrong! Your today pastors are all lying to do their fasting(starvation diet) rituals. By the way, Jesus Christ said those who belong to Him are those who do as He asks- John 15 vs 14... not those who follow His supposed example. So, doing something simply because Jesus Christ did it is not of Jesus Christ. undecided

3. Jesus Christ told you that He had already overcome the world on behalf of all those who belong to Him, this as He also gifted them with His peace. So, you don't need to worry about the world and its wickedness. Getting close to God means obeying God's commandments, and nowhere in scripture did God in fact command you through Jesus Christ to starve yourself of food for His sake, nor did He promise you that if you engage in such rituals, He will answer you. undecided
What sort of books do u read to start changing and misinterpreting God's word?
Jesus fasted and also encourages it.

matthew 17 : 21
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
killmodz:

What sort of books do u read to start changing and misinterpreting God's word?
Jesus fasted and also encourages it.matthew 17 : 21
Are you certain you clearly read the verse you quoted there. Because nowhere in that entire context are you told that Jesus Christ engaged in your fasting(starvation-diet) rituals nor are you informed that He commanded that either. undecided

The kind of fasting God instead commanded is that written in Isaiah 58 vs 6 - 14 and that is nothing like your starvation-diets which are instead of the doctrines and traditions of men. undecided
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Marley125: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
MITCHELL96:

oh the devil is very tricky let me shock you do you know you're not the one making that decision in your dreams concerning your movements. It's those forces if you doubt me start pushing harder concerning it by praying more about it add more zeal if you add that zeal physically it will show in your inner man & also reflect in your dreams by then the evil force restricting you will now show up by then you have know what they know. They will now be one stopping you on their own. My brother things dey
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Gadalo1990: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
Work hard to make your heart desires come to pass. praying is a futile attempt. there's been no single study that points to prayer being useful. Templeton Foundation (a religious group) ran a study and found out prayers are useless

You would have the same success praying to a milk jug as you do praying to god -- the milk jug sometimes answers your prayer the way you want to, sometimes not and sometimes the answer is delayed. See the problem here? If things turn out the way you want them to, you say it was because you prayed. If not, it's because god knows what's best and you didn't pray for the right thing. Or, if it happens 10 years later you say god answered your prayer, it was just delayed. This is nonsense. You would have the exact same effect doing nothing.
Nothing like God. Na lie dem lie!
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Gadalo1990: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Not most a few! (I know the who's you have in mind)

And these ones are in one of God's many traps for He makes all their gettings tasteless and even horrible acquisitions such that even though they are rich and all, yet they lack and want

Which is why you they suffer depression and are more suicidal than even poor people.

Therefore, in the end, they are exactly as the poor and hungry only suffering a different type of suffering which the poor can not know until they wear that shoe.

That ya GOD iz a big fool. tell am zay na me talk am. u dey decieve yazelf.
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Gadalo1990: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
God iz a big idiot. who do diz wicked and tough wold
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Gadalo1990:

That ya GOD iz a big fool. tell am zay na me talk am. u dey decieve yazelf.

As you take talk na so ya life go dey spoil dey go as efribody go dey call you fool, even rat too
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Gadalo1990: 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As you take talk na so ya life go dey spoil dey go as efribody go dey call you fool, even rat too
U and dat ya God na confam idiotz. he needz a dic.k in hiz azzhole juzt like u
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Dtruthspeaker: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
Gadalo1990:

U and dat ya God na confam idiotz. he needz a dic.k in hiz azzhole juzt like u

Na so you go dey be idiot and even lizard go dey dick your anus because poverty go make you open yansh for lizard.
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Gadalo1990: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

If Hell dey I no go even feel d faya. wetin i neva c 4 diz life. abeg tell am make e make diz life hot 4 me if e get d ability. Dia iz nothing like God.
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Gadalo1990: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Na so you go dey be idiot and even lizard go dey dick your anus because poverty go make you open yansh for lizard.
Diz one funny. Wetin go make man give lizad him yanzh. bottomline, Bleep God, Jezuz, all of them illuzionz.
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Dtruthspeaker: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Gadalo1990:

If Hell dey I no go even feel d faya. wetin i neva c 4 diz life. abeg tell am make e make diz life hot 4 me if e get d ability. Dia iz nothing like God.

Na so idiots take dey talk till dem see say d mata big pass wetin dey imagine.

Don't count your chicks before they are hatched but fools never listen.
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Gadalo1990: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Na so idiots take dey talk till dem see say d mata big pass wetin dey imagine.
Don't count your chicks before they are hatched but fools never listen.
Fuc u and God.
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Dtruthspeaker: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
Gadalo1990:

Diz one funny. Wetin go make man give lizad him yanzh. bottomline, Bleep God, Jezuz, all of them illuzionz.

Na you go be d firstcase and efribody go shaat dem neva see your kain suffer before.
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Gadalo1990: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Na you go be d firstcase and efribody go shaat dem neva see your kain suffer before.
If him get d mind do am make e do am fazt abeg. me zef go like c dat kind tin. i fit blow zef!
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Dtruthspeaker: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Gadalo1990:

Fuc u and God.

As you just dey confess don fvk scatter finish. Why you no just drink hypo?
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Dtruthspeaker: 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2022
Gadalo1990:

If him get d mind do am make e do am fazt abeg. me zef go like c dat kind tin. i fit blow zef!

D way you dey blow don already prove say Hin don do am already, so na shaat, you dey shaat.
Re: How God Can Grant Your Heart Desires by Gadalo1990: 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

As you just dey confess don fvk scatter finish. Why you no just drink hypo?
I dey bigga dan dat na. diz wold dey tough and full of liez wey man dey uze calm him mind make him no mad. God na d biggezt lie in diz life. i no fit kill myzelf, e get one woman yanzh i wan Bleep b4 decemba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bible Say We Can Use Our Tithe Money To Buy Beer? / To: Noetic,huxley,daviddylan,abuzola And Co / 5 Things I Notice Every Time I Argue With Theist(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.