Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Peter Obi A Wicked Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi A Wicked Politician (1041 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Tinubuadvocate: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
Can you tell me why elites dn't support peter obi aspiration peter obi a former governor two terms for that matter. Not even former governor or his former aides supporting him.

Apga don't have candidate for presidential candidate why soludo not openly declare for peter obi? Where is victor umahi and co?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Tinubuadvocate: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nigerians will not buy to that shit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by mauriceminor: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Can you tell me why elites dn't support peter obi aspiration peter obi a former governor two terms for that matter. Not even former governor or his former aides supporting him.

Apga don't have candidate for presidential candidate why soludo not openly declare for peter obi? Where is victor umahi and co?
ur a big fool and a lair..if obi it's not relevant focus on ur tinibu or atiku..and leave him alone Agbado ewu hausa man.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by austinofo(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Because he is prudent with public funds and use it for public use. Doesn't share it amongst his allies which is a trait of any good leader.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Zonefree(m): 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Who told you APGA doesn't have presidential candidate? How about Peter Umeadi?

Too much agbado and cassava don dey block most part of your brain.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Tinubuadvocate: 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
Emotion kill you there .is this how you want to win election for peteru?
mauriceminor:
ur a big fool and a lair..if obi it's not relevant focus on ur tinibu or atiku..and leave him alone Agbado ewu hausa man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Aboks(m): 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Tinubuadvocate: 2:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Do you have sensible thing to talk about? Portrait peter obi as a saint is an act of wickedness.
austinofo:

Because he is prudent with public funds and use it for public use. Doesn't share it amongst his allies which is a trait of any good leader.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by AcuraZDX: 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Do you have sensible thing to talk about? Portrait peter obi as a saint is an act of wickedness.

You don turn wailing wailer like this. Since morning you have been wailing like a bush baby.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Stop judging a book by it's cover
Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Dreadshy: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Dreadshy: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by masui(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
This one na painment thread.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Nwaetche(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
You should be ashamed of yourself. The last time if I can remember you were trying to find out how to relocate overseas with your family.

Would you be relocating if your so called elite had handled the country the elites overseas are handling their country?

You are supporting BAT, do you think any western country can ever consider electing a BAT with his mountain top shady history and dealings?
Do you think any of the leaders in the West would sign into law such homogenous pension that BAT is currently earning? Would they allow a BAT to run a state or province as a mafia boss the same way BAT is doing in Lagos with the so called fictitious blueprint.

Can you tell me what the so called Elite have done for Nigeria all these years? I can help you a bit.

1. The Nigeria Elite has pauperised the country and make it the poverty capital of the world.

2. The elite have collective made the country indebted that it would take so many generation of Nigerians to pay up.

3. The elite have cornered the resources of the country. BAT and his family are just free loaders. He increase the IGR by taxing poor Lagosians and gulping allocation from Oyel from our Niger delta. This is in addition of taking 10% upfront with his fathom AB.

I can tell you that PO does not need these elites. He needs Nigeria masses so that we can take back our country from the so called elites and never do wells.

4. They earn the highest salary in Nigeria even though they contribute next to nothing. Bat as a senior member of the so called elite earns the highest pension and emoluments in Nigeria. That is why he has the deepest pocket without any known business concern. All his pseudo business are geared towards self glorification and populism which makes him remain the supreme leader of Lagos and command a large followership of rent club including the ops.

Peter Obi campaign is a movement. He does not need your so-called elite. We are tired of going down that route with you and BAT again.

PO does not need your so called elite. He only needs the masses so that we can take back our country from this economic buccaneers and political charlatans

Tinubuadvocate:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Tinubuadvocate: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
Obi is the most corrupt person on earth ...He walk alone do things alone steal alone.
Nwaetche:
You should be ashamed of yourself. The last time if I can remember you were trying to find out how to relocate overseas with your family.

Would you be relocating if your so called elite had handled the country the elites overseas are handling their country?

You are supporting BAT, do you think any western country can ever consider electing a BAT with his mountain top shady history and dealings?
Do you think any of the leaders in the West would sign into law such homogenous pension that BAT is currently earning? Would they allow a BAT to run a state or province as a mafia boss the same way BAT is doing in Lagos with the so called fictitious blueprint.

Can you tell me what the so called Elite have done for Nigeria all these years? I can help you a bit.

1. The Nigeria Elite has pauperised the country and make it the poverty capital of the world.

2. The elite have collective made the country indebted that it would take so many generation of Nigerians to pay up.

3. The elite have cornered the resources of the country. BAT and his family are just free loaders. He increase the IGR by taxing poor Lagosians and gulping allocation from Oyel from our Niger delta. This is in addition of taking 10% upfront with his fathom AB.

I can tell you that PO does not need these elites. He needs Nigeria masses so that we can take back our country from the so called elites and never do wells.

4. They earn the highest salary in Nigeria even though they contribute next to nothing. Bat as a senior member of the so called elite earns the highest pension and emoluments in Nigeria. That is why he has the deepest pocket without any known business concern. All his pseudo business are geared towards self glorification and populism which makes him remain the supreme leader of Lagos and command a large followership of rent club including the ops.

Peter Obi campaign is a movement. He does not need your so-called elite. We are tired of going down that route with you and BAT again.

PO does not need your so called elite. He only needs the masses so that we can take back our country from this economic buccaneers and political charlatans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by gratiaeo(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Obi is a most corrupt person on earth ...He walk alone do things alone steal alone.
Some of you are very funny. The guy really take you to the cleaner

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by BeardedMeat(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

If you were not daft, you would have heard the thunderous noise coming from the masses.

The majority of Nigerians are rooting for Peter Obi.

Not your criminal ancestor using money to buy love.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Tinubuadvocate: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Noise ? Now its cleard they should continue making the noise also note that noises will not win you election.
BeardedMeat:
If you were not daft, you would have heard the thunderous noise coming from the masses.

The majority of Nigerians are rooting for Peter Obi.

Not your criminal ancestor using money to buy love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Justiceleague1: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Indeed you can never be a supporter of APC and not sound stuppd. How right was Dino melaye

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by dominic17: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
It's simply, Obi does not support corruption as you most of these elite got they money through corrupt means offcourse you don't expect them to support Obi. That's the reason the mass need Obi to librate them.

Tinubuadvocate:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by BeardedMeat(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Noise ? Now its cleard they should continue making the noise also note that noises will not win you election.
By noise you should know I mean crowd. Olodo.

Hiss. No be you again grin
Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Roger3D(m): 7:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nwaetche:

Isn't Peter Obi not a part of the elite or wasn't he in PDP just 5 months ago?
Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Innocentman86: 7:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nigerian politician support who will steal money and give to them.
Because obi refused to gsteak for them they ganged up and impeached obi,trust obi,a principled stubborn man he went to court and reclaimed his mandate.
I know why you hate op, because he will create a funtioning sea port for ss/se and he will provide jobs for hard working youth.
Nigerian and nigerians must move forward with obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Igba123: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

apga don't have presidential candidate? I hate it when people openly display their ignorance.
Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Tinubuadvocate: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
And I helped you interpret yours stupid write up.
BeardedMeat:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by DenreleDave(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
mauriceminor:
my father a big fool and a lair..if obi it's not relevant my father should focus on tinibu or atiku..and leave him alone Agbado ewu hausa man.
Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by DenreleDave(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
austinofo:

Why is he afraid to share his 8 years archive with Nigerian... He is a failure
Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Starcrest1: 6:06am On Oct 31, 2022
Lols and this nonsense reason is why he is wicked.
Well I believe you think he is wicked because he is about to dismantle these wicked old cargoes we call leaders. And you are thinking he will block your source of livelihood but that's not the case.

Obi will work for a better Nigeria and create better work for you so that you can stop licking ass.

Obi the wickedest! Continue peppering urchins, they will continue to be tormented even in their dreams.
Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by Starcrest1: 6:09am On Oct 31, 2022
BeardedMeat:

You sabi am well. Simple English he can even conjugate. His spelling, wack.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi A Wicked Politician by BeardedMeat(m): 6:17am On Oct 31, 2022
Starcrest1:

You sabi am well. Simple English he can even conjugate. His spelling, wack.
Tinubuadvocate na motor park tout but he still won't mind his business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Kano APC Rally, Atiku Campaigner Declares Support For Tinubu / Breaking News: From Nairaland To Tribaland / If Osinbajo Had Won APC Primary, Obi Won't Have Had This Massive Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.