Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,673 members, 7,851,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Moment Of Truth Between Supporters Of The Same Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Of Truth Between Supporters Of The Same Party (266 Views)

Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory / Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Of Truth Between Supporters Of The Same Party by blamingthedevil: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moment of Truth between Supporters of the Same Party

Re: Moment Of Truth Between Supporters Of The Same Party by blamingthedevil: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Of Truth Between Supporters Of The Same Party by jenniferjude613: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
They're just oh-yes members
Re: Moment Of Truth Between Supporters Of The Same Party by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Me I will vote Tinubu because he will create seaport and force IOCs to create offices in kebbi state, he will also do so in all states.

Atiku is coming
Re: Moment Of Truth Between Supporters Of The Same Party by bobbybrown007: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
No matter how rice travel go abroad e go taste the same.
Re: Moment Of Truth Between Supporters Of The Same Party by bobbybrown007: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
Thinkam:
Me I will vote Tinubu because he will create seaport and force IOCs to create offices in kebbi state, he will also do so in all states.

Atiku is coming
lies

(1) (Reply)

APC Chieftain Claims Tinubu Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State, Adamawa / 2023 Gombe Governorship Election: Who The Cap Fits? MJ BARDE / Residents Confront Auchi Poly Lecturer Who Slapped A POS Operator Over Declined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.