Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost (5166 Views)

8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos) / Man Wears APC Next Level Cap To Meet Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by Uptownerd: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2022

Atiku is facing a very cold reception in the US. There are reports his Aides have been trying to organize a townhall meeting for 4 days now for him.

However, information reaching us has it that none of the Nigeria communities resident in the USA wants to identify with Atiku. Atiku and his picture snapping entourage are now looking to just rap it up with few more pictures with hotel receptionists then fly back home.

Visit www.uptownerd.com for more interesting reads.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by Cheasystickylov: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
Na so

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by Tinubuagbado: 7:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hmm
Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by Isokiscool(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
At this point may I crown this OP as the greatest mumu of all time.Atiku matter go kill u las las

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by hisgrace090: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
Fear this glutinouse and shameless kind of Nigerian leaders.

They've milked the country dry and need to be shunned.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by gaby(m): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Uptownerd:

Make Rhino tell him oga to contact me make I tell my goons wey dey there to mobilize.

Shebi some of our money still dey Atiku hand...

Make boys collect small to take hibernate for the coming winter months.

Shameless people...

See them all looking like overfed apes in oversized coats while being addressed like kindergartens...

Morons

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by Urheadmaster(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
gaby:

Make Rhino tell him oga to contact me make I tell my goons wey dey there to mobilize.

Shameless people...

See them all looking like overhead apes in oversized coats while being addressed like kindergartens...

Morons

Who would want to come and waste is time with Atiku the tribal bigotry also known as atikulooter tongue undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by gaby(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Who would want to come and waste is time with Atiku the tribal bigotry also known as atikulooter tongue undecided

At this point the Alibaba and his 40 thieves is ready to pay any amount for an audience.

Na for guys to use the opportunity delete him looty account balance small..

Very shameless set of goats.

Just take a look at the clowns surrounding him to get an idea of what his cabinet will look like should he win...

I just dey pity us as Nigerians walahi...

Head or tail...No goal...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by LionTiger(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lol, what a shame to the shameless!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by Nokio1: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
imagine dino as minister of transport 3days later in the news Ferrari opens show room in okene

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by PDJT: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
gaby:

At this point the Alibaba and his 40 thieves is ready to pay any amount for an audience.

Na for guys to use the opportunity delete him looty account balance small..

Very shameless set of goats.

Just take a look at the clowns surrounding him to get an idea of what his cabinet will look like should he win...

I just dey pity us as Nigerians walahi...

Head or tail...No goal...

-Nice phrase; Alibaba and his 40 thieves. grin.

-See their interview coats with their pot-bellies. I can see Ihedioha there wearing coat to impress but looking disappointed like others, as whoever they came to take pictures with doesn't want to see them.

-If it's in Nigeria, the people they stole their future would be out in droves hailing these heartless thieves.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by rolams(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Is he going to organise the meeting outside?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by ganisucks(f): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Uptownerd:

If President Obi fails to secure over 50% of the Nigeria electorate support in 2027, childish things like this will not fly. In another election, without the backing of the cabal, all this is simply just Shalaye with laide and leye.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by Oziens: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
It takes two to tangle�
Isokiscool:
At this point may I crown this OP as the greatest mumu of all time.Atiku matter go kill u las las
Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by gly(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
gaby:

Shameless people...

See them all looking like overhead apes in oversized coats while being addressed like kindergartens...

Morons

Bros you bad o. grin thanks for the echo...Nigerians are wiser now. Obi or never

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by limeta(f): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
It don't look like they like what they hearing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by inforesource: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
He should have paid crowd

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by JOemmy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
So there's no hausa/fulani people in the US?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2022
That is to show that he is not the one we want.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by ScamHunter: 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nigerians in diaspora know who has what it takes to make the country work.
That's why they are backing Peter Obi

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by Uptownerd: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
gaby:

Shameless people...

See them all looking like overfed apes in oversized coats while being addressed like kindergartens...

Morons
If their visa never expire be that... grin
Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by hedonido: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
When I see idiots like seunmsg and other APC urchins and their PDP counterparts talking rubbish about how Tinubu would win this state or Atiku would win that state I get into a murderous rage. It is sad that they are shamelessly depending on the votes of illiterate, poor, rural dwellers. They know that if the election would be decided by only cosmopolitan, educated, and exposed people, then Peter Obi wouldn't even bother to campaign.

The fact that these animals brag about 'mobilisation' and 'structure' (which means exploiting the poverty, illiteracy, and ignorance of rural dwellers) makes them totally repugnant.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
politicians betweens and whole ooo
Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by Hyperchi(m): 11:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
Make Reno mobilise for him na, coz him no da the Team that why him no won sell am. I feel him pain
Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by jerk: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by poshmichael: 1:09am On Oct 31, 2022
Someone that is not staying in Nigeria and those not even live in Nigeria will just come out to lead Nigerians, even na JuJu e no go work...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by Abdu81: 4:57am On Oct 31, 2022
Isokiscool:

Atiku's travel to USA is a waste no media benefits as intended, it seem no one is interested in atiku's candidacy any more, to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by JoeNL22(m): 5:04am On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Omoluabi Ahmed Obi is Cumin!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by etrange: 5:14am On Oct 31, 2022
You guys just pick up a random picture and wind a story around it, and everyone starts reacting.
Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by duduade: 5:27am On Oct 31, 2022
I am waiting for Reno to give us more information

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In US Refuse To Come Out To Meet Atiku As He Looks Lost by Creamypie(m): 6:26am On Oct 31, 2022
Rhino for no let us hear word if Nigerians receive am as gathering or even group.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unidentified Man Ran Infront Of Peter Obi Convoy (Photos) / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest / Nigeria Seeks N59 billion Loan To Build New Satellites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.