Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,510 members, 7,854,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN (13876 Views)

Fulani Killers Will Rejoice If Igbos Disown ESN / 2019: Ex-PDP Governors Meet At Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu's Residence (Photos) / Buhari, Eight APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
I thought our Amiable Presidential candidate said South Eastern Governors formed ESN cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by Sleekfingers: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2022
DNReporters:
South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN

Read more: https://dailynewsreporters.com/south-east-governors-meet-in-enugu-raise-alarm-over-insecurity-disown-esn/

Na now una dey wake up? Our confused blodas.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by UNDFTD: 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
DNReporters:

Read more: https://dailynewsreporters.com/south-east-governors-meet-in-enugu-raise-alarm-over-insecurity-disown-esn/

All these foolish southeast governors are a big JOKE. Are they just realizing the extent of kidnapping and insecurity in the zone? The citizens of the zone have been complaining, and instead of supporting ESN just like the southwest governors did in supporting Amotekun, they formed ebubeatulu to fight the indomitable ESN. I am glad the abduction is hitting close to home and I pray that they and their families become victims of the Fulani terrorists!

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by Venom11(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eastern governors are bleeps and worst in Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by igogo2015: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Yeye governors. You cannot come out blodly to support your own brother who is contesting for the president in public and crave for people support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by Seankhalifa: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
FuckDModz:

What are the governors from other regions doing differently?

You're just an idiot.
just pray u are not yet 40..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by xperiencelove(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
I don't think there is still a governor that receive less than 500m as security votes in Nigeria today. Some collects as high as 750m naira monthly and some receives higher amount. They should secure their states with these funds and stop embezzling it.
When it comes to state security, I don't think any governor can be matched with late Abiola Ajimobi in Nigeria since 1999.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by OnionBandit(f): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2022
ipobarethieves:
wink cool grin cheesy.Give Soldiers permission to SHOT angry on SIGHT angry any WILD PIGS angry grin cool

KILL EM ONIONBANDIT,ShortIGBOman angry grin angry

Nonsense wink angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by OnionBandit(f): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2022
Manny21:
Forget it, Federal Government is not interested in providing security in the Eastern part of the country. They are happy that there is insecurity in the Eastern part of the country and the cabal wishes to keep it that way. It favours their narratives
The worst set of people in this universe are the yeebowhs. FG sends security agents after the cannibals terrorising your region, you cry foul..yehn yehn yehn, they are killing innocent yeebows..FG withdraws security agents, na another cry cry, "yehn yehn yehn, it favours their narratives". No country or group of people can ever live peacefully with the yeebows. Pest is what they are..

Words can't explain how I hate to remember we belong to the same country

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by saintrow1: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
When I told the ibos on YouTube that they will regret it when ESN was created, they all gang up on me and called me all sort of names. I told them then that the idea was dead on arrival. Lately I have called them out and they are soo ashamed to come out. They wanted to replicate amotekun but they don't have the brain to do it right. this truly reflects how daft and disorganised the ibos are. Yoruba juwon lo any day any time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by BloomingDale(f): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
sleek214:
Obi said you guys created ESN.

Una no go mind una business now o. Amebo.
Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by BloomingDale(f): 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by BloomingDale(f): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by Okwyjesus(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
DNReporters:

Umahi should quit from being the leader of South East governors. He don't represent that office.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by zcee: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
Freksy:
South Eastern states are most likely the most disunited in this country. It seems they have waken up - Good morning!

I wish you guys don't only speak but act as one in this.

Nothing like disunited oga..

All the whole Southern governors are afraid to speak up against the menace of these dreaded Fulanis attacks in the south..

This is not the first of hearing this
Just chill not the first time of hearing this
Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by Proudlyomonna: 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Noise makers angry
Launch an operation sweep the whole SE forest all ready,shoot any rubbish criminal esn, kidnapper,ugm, ipob,dss killer, heardmen killer you see angry
Noise here noise there with zero Action angry

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by warlordd(m): 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
Manny21:
Forget it, Federal Government is not interested in providing security in the Eastern part of the country. They are happy that there is insecurity in the Eastern part of the country and the cabal wishes to keep it that way. It favours their narratives
Ibu ezigbote Anuofia. Keep supporting Ipob criminals, after u expect the FG to help u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by warlordd(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
Brendaniel:
These unserious governors, still playing the ostrich with Fulani herdsmen because they fear Buhari....
Otu gbawa nne gi there! Ipob bingo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by placeofallure(f): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
Finally this people are receiving sense. I have shown concern here severally and they will say we should go and mind our region. That after all there's Owo massacre. Well thank God. It's better late than never. Nobody needs to die avoidable deaths whether Ibo or Yoruba. Good luck on this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Are they just realising ESN is evil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by dododawa1: 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
One thing that is certain, no Yoruba men and women opposed this ticket. They support this ticket. I want to tell you that I will bring the trophy home. It is not just a Yoruba thing. It is a Nigeria project, JAGANBA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by Raregems247: 12:13am On Oct 31, 2022
Insecurity everywhere. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:40am On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Obi come and hear.

South East Governor say ESN is a terrorist group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:47am On Oct 31, 2022
Manny21:

Shut up.

The same you want t Nnamdi Kanu to be released despite all the atrocities he caused.

The same igbos clap for UGM in the Market.

If the Army's python starts to dance, you cry Fowl that they want to finish killing you.

Igbos are very good at throwing blames, you blame everybody but yourselves.

Na you dey hate for Kano, kaduna, Malaysia, India, dubai. Something must be really wrong with majority of that tribe

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by Igbojew: 3:04am On Oct 31, 2022
warlordd:

Onye ara ragbue nne gi,ozu nwuru dika gi..............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by Igbojew: 3:05am On Oct 31, 2022
warlordd:

Nne gi ka otu ya ga agbaya.Onye ara ragbue nne gi.Ozu nwuru dika gi..............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by Igbojew: 3:08am On Oct 31, 2022
warlordd:

Ibu ezigbote Anuofia. Keep supporting Ipob criminals, after u expect the FG to help u.
Ma gi ma ezi n'ulo gi bu exigbote ndi ara.Otoro enweghi afa sagbuo gi na ezi n'ulo gi onye uchu gbagburu.Onye ara tubakwa nne gi ime...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:51am On Oct 31, 2022
angry Killings in the SE are worse in Imo State under the administration of one Hopeless Gorilla parading himself as Governor.
Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by deflover(m): 5:07am On Oct 31, 2022
onuman:
Until you people from the south of Nigeria publicly denounce the subtle Jihad that has been going on in the south through co-option of the armed forces and so-called unknown gunmen, Nigeria shall before long be named Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, like the Taliban did in Afghanistan after many years of military and political maneuvers.

So after we publicly denounced them.
They will stop and go back to the north
Re: South-East Governors Meet In Enugu, Raise Alarm Over Insecurity, Disown ESN by Patriotic9ja(m): 5:58am On Oct 31, 2022
voltron14:

Remind us, but didn't you guys say for a long time that you don't want military presence in the east?

Don't mind them. Today they say one thing, tomorrow they say the other. Same people kept saying SE is safe and very "pissful" hence dont need the presence of FG or military. That military should go to the NE. today dem want same military to come help them restore law and order. They should use the ESN they created and once hailed

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The President Lied! By Yinka Odumakin / We’re Open To Merger, Says PDP / Buhari Receives Wang Yi, Foreign Minister Of China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.