Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,605 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

“I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti (3684 Views)

Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Pa Fasoranti: Afenifere Has Endorsed Bola Tinubu (Video) / Pa Fasoranti Backs Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by Gossipninja: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
“I did not endorse Tinubu. He came with his people for prayers and as a father, I prayed for him. If Obi comes too, I will pray for him. It is not in my place to endorse anyone, that is exclusivity of the Afenifere, which I’m no longer the leader.”
~ Pa Reuben Fasoranti

South-West based socio-political group, Afenifere, has refuted claims that it endorsed former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu or any aspirant for the 2023 presidential election.

African examiner reports that the leader of South West Agenda, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, in a statement on Monday stated that the group had endorsed the candidate of the National Leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC) during a visit to Pa Reuben Fasoranti.

However, Afenifere in a statement by its Director of Communications, Sola Lawal on Monday refuted endorsing any candidate.

According to Lawal, the group is still mourning the death of its Publicity Secretary, Yinka Odumakin, saying that all engagements were also suspended in honour of the deceased”.

He stated that 96-year-old Pa Fasoranti had taken a “deserved rest when he formally handed over to Chief Ayo Adebanjo and the former couldn’t have spoken for Afenifere during their visit to his Akure home.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by Gossipninja: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by slivertongue: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Another twist

8 Likes

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by Xscape1993(m): 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
We know.. bye bye to the founder of agberos in Nigeria...

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by Gossipninja: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Today na today grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by alsudan: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
Thiefnubuu jumping from one place to another shopping for endorsements.

One thing is certain as day and night, which is Thiefnubuu will never be President.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by slivertongue: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
“I did not endorse Tinubu. He came with his people for prayers and as a father, I prayed for him. If Obi comes too, I will pray for him. It is not in my place to endorse anyone, that is exclusivity of the Afenifere, which I’m no longer the leader.”
~ Pa Reuben Fasoranti

Meaning Obi got the endorsement

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by lhordspy: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
Fake news. From Amarachukwu media and sons.

See name of the website self. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Modified: Why you remove the news link now? Are you scared already?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
I was expecting this

Hahahahahaha
Tinubu urchins and lies

15 Likes

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by Massiveglory: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin
I saw this coming.
Anything that comes from emilokan group is fake news.

21 Likes

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by Gossipninja: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
lhordspy:
Fake news.

Too early to cry na. haba

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by Bobloco: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin
Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2022
Chai grin
See uppercut.

3 Likes

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by slivertongue: 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
96-year-old Pa Fasoranti had taken a “deserved rest when he formally handed over to Chief Ayo Adebanjo and the former couldn’t have spoken for Afenifere

12 Likes

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by Gossipninja: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Pa Fasonrati God bless you grin

5 Likes

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by pinkgoodies(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Gossipninja:
~ Pa Reuben Fasoranti

South-West based socio-political group, Afenifere, has refuted claims that it endorsed former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu or any aspirant for the 2023 presidential election.

African examiner reports that the leader of South West Agenda, Prince Dayo Adeyeye, in a statement on Tuesday stated that the group had endorsed the candidate of the National Leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC) during a visit to Pa Reuben Fasoranti.

However, Afenifere in a statement by its Director of Communications, Sola Lawal on Wednesday refuted endorsing any candidate.

According to Lawal, the group is still mourning the death of its Publicity Secretary, Yinka Odumakin, saying that all engagements were also suspended in honour of the deceased”.

He stated that 96-year-old Pa Fasoranti had taken a “deserved rest when he formally handed over to Chief Ayo Adebanjo and the former couldn’t have spoken for Afenifere during their visit to his Akure home.

“We have temporarily stopped all activities in honour of Odumakin who is still lying in the morgue, cold and lonely.

“ Adeyeye’s visit into Afenifere space at this period of huge loss and intense mourning is disrespectful and insensitive.

“Also, being a former Afenifere top notch and Odumakin’s immediate predecessor, Adeyeye should cease all activities and join us in mourning at this trying time.”

Lol. He endorsed him. Una and fake New outlets. How come d lawal or wateva is refuting d news on Wednesday. Wen d endorsement was made on sunday and today is Monday.
Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by DSC7: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wahala for Blind BATimus grin cheesy...

Everybody just dey disassociate themselves from the leaking push and start tokunbo engine cheesy

7 Likes

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by Gossipninja: 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Lol. He endorsed him. Una and fake New outlets. How come d lawal or wateva is refuting d news on Wednesday. Wen d endorsement was made on sunday and today is Monday.

Your tears. That was a typo error.
Anything else?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by phorget(m): 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lobatan!
The man seeking endorsement upandan should check himself very well. The difference between PO and BAT is not comparable in anyway. While one is begging people for endorsement the other is naturally endorsed by the people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by JAMO84: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ipob Terrorists news
Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by Gossipninja: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
JAMO84:
Ipob Terrorists news

Cry blood

3 Likes

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by waterpouroverfl: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Yio
Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by gaby(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Lol

Emilokan.....
Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by Exmilitant(m): 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
Yorubas always stand by their own

Get it people, majority of Yorubas will vote for Tinubu.
Majority of Hausa/Fulani will vote for Atiku.
Majority of Igbos will vote for Peter Obi.

It is going to be a struggle between the three major tribe in the country.

But, the middle belt and the South South will give the deciding vote.
Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by Gossipninja: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
lhordspy:

Even Keyamo knows better

2 Likes

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by OkutaNla: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
Fake news from Ipob department of propaganda
Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by BATified2023: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
lhordspy:

igbos and anything fake are like 5 n 6
Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by Innocentman86: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Exmilitant:
Yorubas always stand by their own

Get it people, majority of Yorubas will vote for Tinubu.
Majority of Hausa/Fulani will vote for Atiku.
Majority of Igbos will vote for Peter Obi.

It is going to be a struggle between the three major tribe in the country.

But, the middle belt and the South South will give the deciding vote.

Ss is igboid just like sw is Yoruba.
Do you know ijaws are in sw so why do you think ss will leave their Igbo brother whom is the best in these race and vote a stranger.
Atiku will definitely get more than 25 percent.
But that old stewpid ritualisst will not see 1 percent grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by paramakina202: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu running tikitaka with Lagos state stolen money looking for where to buy endorsement grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by Conrod: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Hmm,...i used to think and accociate wisdom with old age,...untill i met tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: “I Did Not Endorse Tinubu, He Came With His People For Prayers" — Pa Fasoranti by 9jahotblog: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nice response from Pa Fashoranti. Baba has spoken well. Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: 2023: Tinubu Loses Woefully To Peter Obi In Lagos Election Poll / What I Will Do, If Tinubu Gets Sworn In As President - Peter Obi / Is It Time To Dump All The Dollars In Domicilliary Accounts ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.