Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,404 members, 7,864,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support (27233 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: How Running Mates May Decide Presidential Election / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by EMONFASHION65: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=duro4chang post=118023366]Wailer, let it get to your brain that the man tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president. E pain you? Aswear e sweet me.[/quote
]
Apart from Tinubu being the former governor of Lagos state, what else has he done that qualifies him to be the president of NIGERIA .
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Shebbs: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2022
You And Who Are The "We?" Oga Go And Sleep, You'll Walk Alone This Time.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by DeepSight(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2022
duro4chang:
It is you and your people that love slavery. Tinubu has never enslaved anyone and he will not. Chimaroke Nnamani was praising him. I that slavery? Your governor whom you have been voting for what good things can you say about them yet they will still spend two terms. Your people in the national assembly whom you are voting for all these while what have they done to better your life. It is you and your people that live slavery. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor

What is my business with Nnamani, and how do you know where I come from?
Can you tell me one Governor of Lagos after Tinubu who was not hand picked by him?
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by DeepSight(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you. Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. If you are not happy go and commit suicide

Your recommendation of suicide just shows the sort of person you are.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

President of your village town hall meeting.
Obi hold south in the bag
Atiku is making headway in the North and there is no buhari to compete with him.
The reason why GEJ was able to win the 2011 election was becos the entire south was behind him.
Tinubu is not even sure of South west and he wants to be president cheesy
He is not serious
Tinubu is your next president . He is the best man for the job.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Devil1Messenger: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is your next president . He is the best man for the job.
How is he the best?
Oya bring facts let's compare
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

How is he the best?
Oya bring facts let's compare
The evidence are all over the internet. Google it.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2022
DeepSight:

Your recommendation of suicide just shows the sort of person you are.
That is what you deserve when my comment is giving you headache. I never bothered about the clown you are following. Why should my choice give you sleepless night?
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Devil1Messenger: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2022
duro4chang:
The evidence are all over the internet. Google it.
Which internet
Someone is claming federal govt projects, fashola, jankede, mobolaji, and ambode projects cheesy
Tell me wetin Tinubu do for lagos as gov.
Be specific please
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2022
DeepSight:

What is my business with Nnamani, and how do you know where I come from?
Can you tell me one Governor of Lagos after Tinubu who was not hand picked by him?
You will wail taya aswear. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 9:39am On Nov 01, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

President of your village town hall meeting.
Obi hold south in the bag
Atiku is making headway in the North and there is no buhari to compete with him.
The reason why GEJ was able to win the 2011 election was becos the entire south was behind him.
Tinubu is not even sure of South west and he wants to be president cheesy
He is not serious
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The man of the moment. The name that's giving wailers like you sleepless night.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Which internet
Someone is claming federal govt projects, fashola, jankede, mobolaji, and ambode projects cheesy
Tell me wetin Tinubu do for lagos as gov.
Be specific please
I love the way I am making you wailing. You go wail taya aswear. I enjoy giving you headache just because I love Tinubu the incoming president
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by 00FFT00(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2022
duro4chang:
May your suffering be multiplied. May your wailing never stop. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria

May your unfortunate life and agony extend to your generations in multitude.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by fof1: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Righthussle:
Make we check something.

Like for Wike share for Atiku.

Noise Making is Cautioned Pls.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Devil1Messenger: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2022
duro4chang:
I love the way I am making you wailing. You go wail taya aswear. I enjoy giving you headache just because I love Tinubu the incoming president
Lolzz
We are waiting
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzz
We are waiting
Better . Before then, look for something meaningful stop disturbing me on Nairaland.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by yusufmurry: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Oga go joor

You lost it all, though I understand your pain & bitterness. Focus on your guber candidate.

For sake of relevance, it is obvious that you would give Rivers vote to Tinubu while the people will vote for Obi. Tinubu will win Rivers state.

Politics is all of interest. And for Nigeria, na who rig pass, dey win.

Congratulations, Ahmed Bola Tinubu (a president that Buhari would be better than)

RIP democracy!
# ElectoralLawIsForThePoor
#JapaMoodActivated
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Rivguydee(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
This one dey madt ni? Na you wan decide political party for State wey you no give anybody work You no go use ya head?
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Alozie21(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ok
LTCtech:

Let's talk via WhatsApp
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by bizzibodi(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
This man talk too much,one of the 48 laws of power:
3.Canceal your intentions.
4.Always say less than necessary.

1 Like

Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by sematec(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
Under Tinubu's watch Nigeria will be finished
duro4chang:
Tinubu: The incoming president. The best man for the job. The next president of Nigeria. The person whose name makes You tremble. The Jagan . The winner. The conqueror. The name that's giving you headache right now. Tinubu you don't want to hear his name but will become your present in 2023. The person I love dearly. The person you will bow for.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
sematec:
Under Tinubu's watch Nigeria will be finished
Was that not your prayer and wish before? Have you forgotten all evil and demonic things you have said against Nigeria? So nigeria is no more a zoo? So you dont want Nigeria to be finished?
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=duro4chang post=118030367] Tinubu is the best man for the job. The incoming president of Nigeria. I congratulate him in advance

Lobish
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=Aurielfinizu post=118093405][/quote]Is that English or trash? By the way where are you from?
For the umpteenth time I am telling you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. I congratulate him in advance. Jagaban us the only one we need. He is our man. Tried and tested. May his period usher in peace progress and prosperity.Amen
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=duro4chang post=118093479]Is that English or trash? By the way where are you from?
For the umpteenth time I am telling you that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. I congratulate him in advance. Jagaban us the only one we need. He is our man. Tried and tested. May his period usher in peace progress and prosperity.Amen [/quote

The man is sick and won't last..

Hausa pple de deceive you
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=Aurielfinizu post=118093832][/quote]I can see that you are frustrated already and you need help. Successful people have no time for gossip and frivolities. You spend your entire life on nairaland for frivolities and gossip of what importance. Look for something worthwhile if not you continue to go down.
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
I can see that you are frustrated already and you need help. Successful people have no time for gossip and frivolities. You spend your entire life on nairaland for frivolities and gossip of what importance. Look for something worthwhile if not you continue to go down.

Tinibu will never win..

Instead Kwankwaso takes it..

God will not allow another mayhem in Nigeria
Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by duro4chang(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Tinibu will never win..

Instead Kwankwaso takes it..

God will not allow another mayhem in Nigeria
Loser. You are losing hope abi? Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria joor. He is the best man for the job. Take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo / Oshiomole: My Troublers Are Not From Edo / Dino Melaye Mocks President Buhari For Attending Global Education Summit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.