Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,798 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Questions Men Dare Not Ask A Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Questions Men Dare Not Ask A Doctor (1123 Views)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions Men Dare Not Ask A Doctor by Jettage: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2011
Figures suggest women are much more likely than men to visit a doctor. Even when they do, men can find it hard to talk about what's really ailing them. So what strange worries are on their mind?

"And in my experience, men can think of some weird and wonderful questions. It still seems that they're a bit reluctant to visit the doctor for advice, so Men's Hour brings the doctor to them.

"The majority of my working life has been spent in the emergency department so I've been faced with dilemmas and questions covering almost any topic.

"Whether it's been busting an urban myth or challenging what some 'bloke down the pub' said, no question is too silly or trivial.

"Not every query has to be about sex or penis function, but that does still seem to make up the bulk of them as you'll see with the following selection."

http://akinbami..com/2011/08/questions-men-dare-not-ask-doctor.html
Re: Questions Men Dare Not Ask A Doctor by Greenpro: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
ok.

Green world products are safe for human use.

(1) (Reply)

delete / How To Cure Vaginal Yeast Infection / Dangers Of Buying Drinks From Unsealed Bottle(pictured Evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.