Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,357 members, 7,864,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

More Pictures: Lekki Deepsea Port Is Finally Completed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pictures: Lekki Deepsea Port Is Finally Completed (594 Views)

Tin-can Port Is Collapsing, Says NPA / Updated Image Of The Lekki Deepsea Port Construction / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pictures: Lekki Deepsea Port Is Finally Completed by Vixlot: 12:30am On Nov 01, 2022
FLASH : Lekki Deepsea Port is finally completed and Sanwo-Eko @jidesanwoolu
was there today for the commemoration. It would employ over 200,000 Nigerians directly and indirectly while raising the GDP of Lagos State a notch.

Re: More Pictures: Lekki Deepsea Port Is Finally Completed by Vixlot: 12:30am On Nov 01, 2022
Flashback

Re: More Pictures: Lekki Deepsea Port Is Finally Completed by Vixlot: 12:30am On Nov 01, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Re: More Pictures: Lekki Deepsea Port Is Finally Completed by Vixlot: 12:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubu Builds Lagos

PDP - Lekki- Ikoyi Bridge Lagos

LP - Eko Tower 2, Victoria Island, Lagos

So basically, they have nothing to be proud of in the state they ruled for 8 years.

we have a man who ruled, Lagos for 8 years too with a great track record and you say we shouldn't go for him

Re: More Pictures: Lekki Deepsea Port Is Finally Completed by OVB123: 6:26am On Nov 01, 2022
This why I am calling on well meaning Nigerians to vote for the one and only "JAGABAN" of Lagos politics - BOLA AHMED TINUBU in 2023 presidential election.
Re: More Pictures: Lekki Deepsea Port Is Finally Completed by propsvilla1: 6:29am On Nov 01, 2022
The people who invested in Ibeju-Lekki must be smiling at this news. I remembered how I was hammering on a very successful clearing and forwarding agent in Apapa to invest here that very soon Apapa will belong to old Lagos, the man was recalcitrant but later invested, now smiles are always on his face.

Just the same way I am now asking people to invest in Period Estate Oba very soon the people who invested will start smiling too when the second Niger bridge must have been launched.
Re: More Pictures: Lekki Deepsea Port Is Finally Completed by omowolewa: 6:34am On Nov 01, 2022
The big tree that shades today was planted by a man who had the future on mind.

All thank to the Leaders and tax payers
Re: More Pictures: Lekki Deepsea Port Is Finally Completed by LTCtech: 6:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Nice

Well, we build websites and mobile apps at affordable price, contact us via our signature
Re: More Pictures: Lekki Deepsea Port Is Finally Completed by Africum: 6:43am On Nov 01, 2022
Good
Re: More Pictures: Lekki Deepsea Port Is Finally Completed by ozo13(m): 7:10am On Nov 01, 2022
This are evidence of ppl thinking outside the box to better the citizens life.
Not those promising and promising.
Nigeria as a country can work if we have someone with a good master plan and not just this 8years tenure of a thing.
That is why my heart soft spot for a better Nigeria future is always with Bola Tinubu, A master planner that is gradually making Lagos state work on the nearest future.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Oba Of Benin (photos) / Every Governor To Start Declaring Public Holiday For Tinubu Rallies? / Our Incoming President Inshallah H.E Atiku Abubakar And His Running Mate H.E I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.