Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US (19441 Views)

Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara / Biafra: IPOB Needs Referendum Not Asylum – Nnamdi Kanu Replies UK Govt / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by tamcamp253: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2022
Where una Dey see this smoke, pls Wherever you are pls get a new dealer, that your loud too loud Abeg
madridguy:
Babagana Monguno is right. Let the alarmist pack their citizens if they like.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by ogwumgbe: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2022
Kasssandra:

Aww...touched a nerve.

Since you are a creation of God, then why did you call me, who is supposedly a creation of God like you...a cow.?

I used the comments to make you realise the gravity of your saying that I reason like a cow. People do not like abuse.

By the way, by saying I reason like a cow...that means you are saying that God's creation is lesser...which is a lie.

Thanks. You can disagree with me...but when you start saying I reason like a cow....it shows that you are a rude and bad mannered person.

Remember that you can disagree without abuse, or without saying people can reason like cows.

Thanks and good morning.

OK, creation of God doesn't reason like cow
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2022
ogwumgbe:

OK, creation of God doesn't reason like cow

Creation of God does not use intemperate language like you do. Or is rude like you
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by ogwumgbe: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Kasssandra:

Creation of God does not use intemperate language like you do. Or is rude like you

Creation of God is not a frustrated sadist meanwhile I said Nigerians, that's plural and didn't mention you in particular why are you so offended by this, why can't you move on?
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Creation of God is not a frustrated sadist meanwhile I said Nigerians, that's plural and didn't mention you in particular why are you so offended by this, why can't you move on?

So, creation of God does not call other creations of God reasoners like cows.

Again, grow up, and get my point too.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Goalnaldo(m): 10:18am On Nov 01, 2022
CEOKmotors:

Try travel go north by road, make u see for yourself.

Any insults Nigerians give to this terrorist government is highly deserved coz they are useless.
I tried sending you a message on WhatsApp, you didn't receive it, tried calling it's saying your number doesn't exist.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Osasjohne: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2022
The threats are not over yet. Each time Buhari travels watch out...

Remember the warning from the former deputy governor of CBN, who is late now.

If you believe the government, OYO for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by pacespot(m): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2022
So because you people have your own personal security that follows you everywhere makes you think the current security situation in Nigeria look like a joke to you

1 Like

Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Bigchristo: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/security-situation-not-bad-enough-to-warrant-terror-alert-says-nsa/amp
Yeah until they kill mass people with bombing first before this Dundee will know it’s beyond repair imagine how many young people has been killed by kidnappers and bandits very foolish set of people
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Proudlyomonna: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2022
Useless senseless govt.
Terrorist enter into Communities,clear off everything unchallenged yet you are talking nonsense angry
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by CEOKmotors: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2022
Goalnaldo:
I tried sending you a message on WhatsApp, you didn't receive it, tried calling it's saying your number doesn't exist.

Me??

What number is that?
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by naturefellow(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2022
Anwons:
What else would you have said? The good thing be say e go reach una one by one very soon
exactly
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by naturefellow(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2022
madridguy:
Babagana Monguno is right. Let the alarmist pack their citizens if they like.
D°n¢€
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Grandemperor(m): 10:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Terror Alert: Cows kill more people in the USA than guns, particulary in the Sooners' Oklahoma and the Long Horns' Texas. Be cautious while driving or riding, or even walking in the villages, especially at night.
In Finland, racists, drunkards and alcoholics are likely to batter a black person's head on a whim.
In Germany, learn to stay in groups because the rightist Nazi idiosyncracies persist.
When in difficulty abroad, avoid the Nigerian Missions/Embassies, rather contact any other Commonwealth nation for assistance as a Commonwealth citizen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by discusant: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/security-situation-not-bad-enough-to-warrant-terror-alert-says-nsa/amp

Taqqqiya. The security situation in Nigeria is very bad. Your fellow Islamists terrorizing Nigeria wants to impose sharia laws upon all Nigeria. The 12 northern Nigeria's sharia states officially took to sharia criminal laws in 1999. After that, Islamic terrorists started to emerge from northern Nigeria terrorizing the population to succumb to future sweep like the Taliban all over the country.

1 Like

Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Jaisman26(m): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Of course it isn't bad. US, UK just trying to cause unnecessary panic.
At a point I begin to think to justify there devilish predictions, they may initiate a terrorist attack on the city of Abuja but God will not let the plans of evil people materialize in Nigeria
What? this is where you and co belong..... Even if it's not, was that the way a competent government will react to an allegations of that magnitude? Go and Check the proactive measures and a response from South Africa government over the same terror attack allegations

Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Goalnaldo(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2022
CEOKmotors:

Me??

What number is that?
yes

The number you put up on your thread about making money writing reviews.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by DaveHarry(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2022
When last this man had a very good sex with his wifey?

Anyways I don't like the way the US and UK overhype "ordinary" matters.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by CEOKmotors: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2022
Goalnaldo:
yes

The number you put up on your thread about making money writing reviews.

Oh! That's not my number.

But the person's phone is off since yesterday, software issues.

He's currently fixing it, before evening, he will be available.

You can send him a WhatsApp message.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Gbeng30(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2022
To believe criminals is even better than believing the security agency of this country... Foolish people
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by vastone(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
spearman:
ONE NIGERIA IS FOR PEOPLE ASHAMED OF THEIR HERRITAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRZbaYb9Q44

you're mad, after you and your God-forsaken forefathers sucked the wealth of the people of the Niger Delta for 60 years, now, you deem it fit to leave Nigeria and go where?

May Thunder not strike you and your family dead before 12 am tonight, if you don't refrain from this satanic plot of yours aswear down
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Spandau: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
seunmsg:
We’ve been going about our normal businesses in Abuja without any fear whatsoever. We shall never live in fear in our country. America and their panic stricken citizens can go back to their country where mass shooters are waiting for them.

The usual false confidence and baseless bravado. We see through you though. We see through you.

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by Spandau: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
vastone:

you're mad, after you and your God-forsaken forefathers sucked the wealth of the people of the Niger Delta for 60 years, now, you deem it fit to leave Nigeria and go where?

May Thunder not strike you and your family dead before 12 am tonight, if you don't refrain from this satanic plot of yours aswear down

What is the meaning of NigerDelta? Is that supposed to be the name to identify a people of same culture and values? People that think like you are just Fulani slaves who have bitten deeply into the divide and rule tactics of the British and their Fulani partners. Is NigerDelta synonymous to a tribe or ethnic group in Nigeria? Do you realize that what you are calling ND was part of the old Eastern and Western regions of Nigeria even before that useless and bitter Zik attacked the Western region so that Midwest can be created? Who will loose if the West and East secede? Is it not the North? So what is the meaning of ' the ND people'? Are you not a Fulani slave, judging from your comments. Unless of course you're one of them Sha.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by babajero(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Racoon:

Nigerians are not in danger, because the threats are coming from the fulanis, they should say the same when the table turns.
Re: Security Situation Not Bad Enough To Warrant Terror Warning, NSA Replies UK, US by litaninja(m): 12:15am On Nov 02, 2022
lol.
That one government doesn't give a hoot about their citizens doesn't mean another feels the same way.

Racoon:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coastal Road: FG To Charge N3,000 On Average Per Toll Gate, Says Umahi / Fayose Awards N1.2bn Contract To Local Carpenters / FCT Council polls: APC wins all polling units in Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.