Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit (59256 Views)

Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem / Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by 7Randall: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
zomby:

Abeg, post your father’s picture…I bet you that your papa no fine pass Tinubu. Pls prove me wrong
Your father is as stupid and ugly as Tinubu. Shame on you for supporting failure. May the anguish this govt has brought people befall on you. Shame on you bigot

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by VOR2019: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Canyona1:
With all the filter. Tinubu Is living fake life.

The man is not even fresh when u see him face to face. grin
Yinmu.
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by Aromaticshnnap(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
What a very fine casket ���
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by VULCAN(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
He looks Presidential?? cry

After APC has taken the Naira from 180 to 870...

..Somebody is saying that Tinubu looks Presidential

Are Nigerians normal people or has poverty destroyed all forms of critical thinking in favour of wherever belle face

sweetMichael:
Man of the moment. He looks presidential.
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by Kingspin(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
we are all JAGABAN then grin cheesy grin
We were once Buhari, wetin concern me.
Sowore is better
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by mikool007(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
zomby:

Abeg, post your father’s picture…I bet you that your papa no fine pass Tinubu. Pls prove me wrong
fine and tinubu are words and opposite, for you to say that thing is fine, i don’t think you make really good choices
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by bizzibodi(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
It iz only in nigeriya that a former druglord will run for president.
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by rummmy: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Ugly old man
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by COMPAQ(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
oikirodah:
Gbe body eh: See Why This Latest Photo Of Tinubu Would Put A Smile On Your Face 

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/gbe-body-eh-see-why-this-latest-photo-of-tinubu-would-put-a-smile-on-your-face/

Nahhhh!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by sleemomymy: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
CITY BOY FOR LIFE..... grin grin grin grin
Eh dey sweet me die.
OBITUARY HOW FAR........?
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by mrkings84(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Risingblue008:
This man no get idea say aso rock dey forbid am.
I tire for some ppl e shhaaaa ooo
How can u vote for a sick person to govern u,a healthy man? because of tribalism,

Well,
Na una go hear am hot,
Hausa and Yoruba get the highest poverty rate,
As for me,I barely see poor ibo man,
Highest highest,they are equal to d day.
Vote LABOUR PARTY
Vote Peter obi.

I jealous you and the Igbos at this true saying....
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by mankan2k7(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Na picture wan rule naija or na real Tilupoo. Tinubu is tired and sick.
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by worksmart(m): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nigeria is very broken!

Gov. D. Umahi that his building a world class international airport and is turning his state into a highly developed world class territory was denied the ticket to be presidential candidate for 2023

Amaechi who performed well as Minister Transport and successfully delivered some railway lines and other projects was also denied the chance to run for election for president.

Fashola who is doing well as Minister of Works and has delivered some great infrastructure is also watching from the sidelines ;

As Tinubu a sickly old former Lagos state governor with no notable achievements to show for his 8 years tenor is allowed to emerge as the presidential candidate of the ruling party. Backed only by "hope" lipsrsealed

Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by riczy(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Igbodicool:
NO DIFFERENCE...

Still remain the Agbado Master and Enabler of Wickedness in the land.
The blood of people under APC regime will hunt him and his generations including his urchins forevermore.
jettison this kind of talk, we are now more enlightened, why isnt blood of innocent hunting Germans dt slaughtered over 1m Jews in d first n second WW, even NFG dt fought Biafrans
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by ENGR1ABDULAZIZ(m): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
I just finished an engaging interview on the Voice of America, where I spoke extensively on my plan to recover and restore Nigeria. -AA

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by redsun(m): 1:32am On Nov 02, 2022
He looks like a village headmaster. Fela said"He go sweat and he go smell like shiiite." KOLOMENTALITY.
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by melody20: 2:08am On Nov 02, 2022
Grandfather go and rest we your children are the leaders of tomorrow
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by temitope27(m): 6:57am On Nov 02, 2022
Kingspin:
We were once Buhari, wetin concern me.
Sowore is better
ur choice
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by Kingspin(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2022
temitope27:
ur choice
Dont use thy choice to poison the rest of the country.
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by hslbroker2(m): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
SILVERLINES:
the Tunibu you are talking about, is he the epileptic Tunibu I know?

You are mad.

You are Calling your next president an epileptic, you will pay this, you price us u will this price, God punish u.
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by SILVERLINES: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
hslbroker2:

You are mad.

You are Calling your next president an epileptic, you will pay this, you price us u will this price, God punish u.
who is this modafucka ranting on my mention?

Are you high again on weed?

Na ur mama wey born u go pay
Thunder fire u and ur epileptic president of iragbiji town hall union
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by hslbroker2(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2022
SILVERLINES:
who is this modafucka ranting on my mention?

Are you high again on weed?

Na ur mama wey born u go pay
Thunder fire u and ur epileptic president of iragbiji town hall union
u are marked
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by SILVERLINES: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2022
hslbroker2:
u are marked
You are mad
If I ever meet you I go chew u raw
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by hslbroker2(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2022
SILVERLINES:

You are mad
If I ever meet you I go chew u raw
that is after tinubu become the president of Nigeria. I will bring you out and embarrass u
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by sweetMichael(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
studM:

Presidential kee u there!!
how far? Am still alive. Hope the presidential election no give BP..One thing in nairaland is that you people talk too much. I will come for you again. After swearing in
Re: Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit by sweetMichael(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Are you not ashame of the scrab you are selling.

Calling the scrap tear rubber is only in your mind and your payrolled colleagues
How far? And the scrap finially became your prisident. You talk too much

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Adeleke's Supporter Wearing Juju / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.