Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool (97048 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by justmi1: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2022
He had everything he could ever want in life, except life itself. A reminder that death doesn't care about age. RIP little one. May God console the families.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by inpaco1991(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2022
How can they be this careless nawow ...wat a big loss to this handsome boy

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Slimwhyt(m): 10:17am On Nov 01, 2022
This is really so heart breaking cry
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Sheggy13:

You're nothing but a fool. A thread about the painful death of a kid is where you have chosen to display your tribal bigotry. I didn't know everyone from your ethnic stock are angels and saints.
Your hippopotamus loud mouth oloshow Eniola Bad-much started yapping her gutter mouth ,bringing their trademark amebo ,bizzybody nonsense to social media (as always do even in private issues...)tan bi lejo? Forget it, you afonjas are cursed witch snitching and nose poking into everything wet no really concern una! I personally experienced this, e terrible! Both male and female, all busybody! It's a yoruba thing, gbabe, ko de gbagbe! ..yen, yen, yen, yen, cho cho cho cho ad infinitum cheesy lkilode! Won fi sepe fun yin ni undecided
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Ozinlex: 10:20am On Nov 01, 2022
So very sad
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by MrSmithy: 10:25am On Nov 01, 2022
Its just a thin line btw life and death and that is why one needs be prepared to face eternity cox death comes like a visitor no matter who you are nothing can stop it from happening...Heaven is calling on some person's today and now that u still have breathe in you to take that bold step and decision for Christ cox there's no forgiveness in the grave
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by mamajaz(f): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2022
Ance4Liverpool:
Nawaooo, i was wondering why davido should be teaching that small boy how to swim in the first place at that tender age of 3years.

May his soul rest in peace

Ok, they start as early as 6 months here but must be a trained coach. Not just daddy and mummy can swim and they take the child along. Kids can just explore with anything and everything they have seen someone doing.
I feel this pain deeply. May God console them.

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by babington91(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2022
Okortor:
IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr. Isn't dead but sleeping.

I believe there's something strange about this, I have the mandate to pray for his revival back to life, whoever has an info on how to reach the Adeleke's should contact me ASAP!

Wasere

Saro, oya gbera dide

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Alpharey: 10:29am On Nov 01, 2022
koladata:
but we have a bigger problem here, we are not ready to address our biggest enemy which is the black power. if it was spiritual , what part of the constitution addresses spirituality ?

If there is no human factor in the events that led to his death, then nothing could be done about it. It will be labeled an accident.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by toxtimmy: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2022
you be native doctor they claim pastor...

the Lord giveth, the Lord taketh... If it's not God's time for you to go you no go go... the only thing guaranteed in life is death.

MatrixReloaded:
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)
His cries is as loud as thunderstorm ⛈

Viewership: This curse is transferable in the sense that if you quote rubbish it will follow u. Allow it to get to the Evil doers.
* If your fingers no wan rest, you cut it off than joining the cursed...
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Eaglefine(f): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2022
So painful. cry

May God give the parent and the relatives fortitude to bear this sad loss.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by complexBoss12: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)
His cries is as loud as thunderstorm ⛈

Viewership: This curse is transferable in the sense that if you quote rubbish it will follow u. Allow it to get to the Evil doers.

You must be a pastor, it's written all over your post, especially the fear mongering. When you guys mess up, you think you can intimidate people against calling you out; well you're just a bloody idiot, a very stupid low life.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by wink2015(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Very sad news to end the year.

My condolence to Davido and Chioma and the entire Adeleke family.

It is heart breaking.

Similar incident happend to DBANJ some years back.

History is always repeating itself in a sad way.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by slipperyanus07: 10:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Mercury12:
u mean the Momodu?
yes exactly angry
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by MumEmdy(f): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2022
fyzaila:
I have never seen the boy physically but i feel terrible. If i can feel this way i wonder what chioma and Davido are going through. This is so sad, it brings tears to my eyes on imagining how the little boy must have struggled to survive and hope for someone to rescue him. Ohh this so painful.

My condolences to the parents.

Oh no !! You just spoke my mind. May his gentle soul rest in peace.. such an innocent child cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Fastt: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2022
Are there no regulations in nigeria that enforces protection around the pool. When you have an inbuilt pool, you should have a protection around it. Nannies are not inbuilt protection. Pool alarms, gate, batch etc.its advised to get 2 protection types should one fails. This is sad. Most times I see pools in Nigeria with no protection and no one does nothing. Kids at that age are everywhere.you can't monitor them 2 4 7

My condolences. Hopefully ppl learn from this.this is sad. Like wtf!

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Odumoye(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2022
.......but all in all, it's well....to the lil boy....it's certain that you are resting in the Bossom of the Almighty creator......
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by temitope27(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Sheggy13:

So you think that idiot is Yoruba. Which Yoruba person will describe himself and his own people that way, afonja bla bla nonsense. You should already know the tribe he's from, they're many here impersonating Yorubas only to throw derogatory words at Yorubas.
that's y I call him omo ale, I know what he is

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by FashionCookie(f): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2022
michigang:
i saw you on the other thread venting up and down. Now you are here. Aunty tailor

The boy deserves to RIP.
I wouldn't hold the carelessness of his parents/care givers against that.
Mr Mich...
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by DeOTR: 10:54am On Nov 01, 2022
This is heartbreaking.
Please, we should always look out for our kids.
No one will do it better than us.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Benprass(m): 10:56am On Nov 01, 2022
obembet:

Why can't you just type RIP and save your self from this foolishness.

Don't you have human feeling at all?

Did he say anything bad?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Triangles1(m): 11:00am On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
As you are famous and rich so as His cries is as loud as thunderstorm ⛈

Why is it that when you're rich any tragedy that happens to that person they attributed it to evils or or occultist blood sucker sacrifice but when you're poor any tragedy to that person they say is from God.

Oga be calming down if you don't have any evidence to backup your claims because judging people is also a sin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Bahamas95(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Are there no domestic workers in the house? What kinda negligence was that? ........I can't believe this!
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Alpharey: 11:09am On Nov 01, 2022
koladata:
but we have a bigger problem here, we are not ready to address our biggest enemy which is the black power. if it was spiritual , what part of the constitution addresses spirituality ?

After investigation, if there is no human factor leading to his death, then it is labeled an accident.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by planetx: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2022
The question is who is next in his close circle to be sacrificed to keep the wealth and fame going.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Gangster1ms: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2022
post=118032922:
This is just so so so sad and emotional.
Still yet to grasp this.

REST IN PEACE IFEANYI
(What manner of sad words to type about a baby!!!)
Come on get out!
So you know how to be sad nd emotional.
Yeye
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Pablo2k3: 11:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Takeoff is dead
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Kingcalls: 11:19am On Nov 01, 2022
Topmaike007:
plan wetin.. you mean all the whole 30bg gang and groups wey Dem pack full house non of them saw the poor boy going near the pool they are bad parents abeg angry

Thats the more reason y it wud hv been executed easily...someone most likely must have carried that child to the pool when no one was watching

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by SMUAG(m): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Why was the boy not being thought how to swim even from his age 1...
Even poor people can have access to videos that teach parents how to train their kids on how to swim how much rich/wealthy people.
It's a pity! I'm angry right now! How come na!!
What were all those big for nothing fool geng of OBO useful for sef... Na to come smoke and disturb neighbors naim be their work... Non of them could even notice anything if the nanny failed in her duties...
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by nurez305(m): 11:36am On Nov 01, 2022
Okortor:
IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr. Isn't dead but sleeping.

I believe there's something strange about this, I have the mandate to pray for his revival back to life, whoever has an info on how to reach the Adeleke's should contact me ASAP!
scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by OgaTheTop2: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Take heart bruh and Chioma. I feel your pains. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried / Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom / Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.