Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,315 members, 7,846,394 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool (96999 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Phraences: 9:33am On Nov 01, 2022
Humans and Risk Management. Smh!!! Not everything is binding and casting, night vigil, NSPPD prayer etc!!! After what happened with Dbanj, i expected Rich parents with swimming pool to have learnt from the lesson. When something bad happens, you will see people saying "Not my portion" "I pray against untimely death in my family" etc... Something that could be avoided. Big mansion, affluent enviroment, yet no swimming pool barrier!!! RIP Ifeanyi.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by michigang: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2022
FashionCookie:
RIP Boy...
i saw you on the other thread venting up and down. Now you are here. Aunty tailor
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Nyanabo(m): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2022
Carelessness killed this innocent child. So painful.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by guru90: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2022
I blame that useless and stupid chioma.....

she that her husband is not ok via flexing life..

Why can't she hold her son.....

stupid chioma
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by asahnwaKC: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2022
They should all be arrested… I can’t even leave my dog unattended to except I put him in a confined safety space or cage.. not to talk of a 3 years old…. Chioma what were you doing :-.. I guess with your phone editing picture to send and pepper gang… without knowing Ifeayi is the real deal.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by spencekat(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Natbrowny:

I wasnt justifying anything. The boy was just 3, a lil boy. It was more of recklessness of the parents part.
Noone knws, the swimming pool might be easily accessible. And the fact that the parent publicly took photos of them teaching him how to swim recently. He's a lil boy and would wnana try it it out himsef, when they aint watching.

[/b]The boy fit even wake up for night when everyone is fast asleep to try the same thing his parent tried to teach him. Thats children psychology,[b]

May His Soul rest in peace. I was just pointing out the professional swimmers who died too in pool WHEN U POSTED ABOUT POOL IS FOR WHO SABI SWIM

REST iN peace to the boy. I can't even imagine wats going on in their home now.

Peace bro
Exactly what I told someone

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Adakintroy: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2022
That was how debanj kill him own pikin.

Many of this celebrate never ready to be parents. Na honest responsibility..no be matter of show off. This thing na full time occupation. When you too busy contemplating your next move on social media, that child may become an insignificant tool to actualize that. Why will you care about the "means" once your attain the "end"

Let them investigated. Its becoming one too many.

May God comfort their heart. But they need seriuous scolding.

R.I.p child.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by mechanics(m): 9:43am On Nov 01, 2022
The rate he was playing in the swimming pool this days was too frequent, maybe no body was there to monitor him.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Feggie3: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2022
fyzaila:
I have never seen the boy physically but i feel terrible. If i can feel this way i wonder what chioma and Davido are going through. This is so sad, it brings tears to my eyes on imagining how the little boy must have struggled to survive and hope for someone to rescue him. Ohh this so painful.

My condolences to the parents.
You've even made it worse for me. With this your post cry

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by edungene7: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2022
No Davido needs to be arrested he can't tell me this bullshit Hw can the boy be left alone without a nanny

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Christistruth00: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2022
edungene7:
No Davido needs to be arrested he can't tell me this bullshit Hw can the boy be left alone without a nanny

In the West both Parents would be Jailed for Criminal Negligence

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2022
JudahTheDream:

if u are not an oloriburuku,ma shan fani eda! U won't come online and start expressing to people easily dt u have inherited bipolar n ur hydrocephalus is at d stage of bursting ur cranium. Omo isonu! So in igboland,hausaland even europe and the rest of the world yoruba people are the one betraying n doing amebo dere? I don even 4gt Loool! Ur burnt brain is even melting at a high rate. Anofia
your little education is complete waste, can you even read the trash you wrote up there undecided ?just capping drivel upandan, tell your hoelowsho mum to collect your school fees back now cheesy..you know nothing kid, I ain't on your level.. By the way change your moniker to JudastheIscatiot cheesy cos that what y'all really are. Once a snitch, always snitch ...bipolar ko, tripolar no.. Cho cho cho cho people ,says zlatan cheesy..snitch die slow!
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by maureensylvia(f): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2022
Aluu melu Okoye!
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by fof1: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/https-punchng-com-breaking-davido-and-chiomas-son-ifeanyi-is-dead/

RIP Lad...What do we Call this,Pls...Parental Carelessness or Abuse of Privileges...! May God Heal their Hearts...Amen.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by T0BY(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2022
What do you expect from fake friends?.. they're just after davido's money and fame. Nothing More.
taylor88:

Them pack gang and squad full compound still no one noticed when a toddler was approaching a dead pool

What were all they doing in the house gan since Davido and Chioma traveled to Ibadan

Them just dey smoke loud up and down

Even when my dad died I didn’t feel this way bcuz he was old

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by ceragon123: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2022
So painful. It has to be investigated. Children aged 3 can swim and I don't want to believe that the parents did not teach him how to swim. It is wrong for a family to have swimming pool without having an instructor/pool guard. We can't be rich and not afford the cheapest important services.

If it's true, may his soul in peace.

Lessons for the living. If you are rich, think rich and live rich.

This is why we don't move and many at times suffer some unimaginable losses. Because we pay attention to pettiness and not the main things. People has been driving rich people all their lives and they are suffering under the nose of the same rich people. People don't take care of domestic workers upto what they are trusted with. People that cook for you should be your best paddy. You have to take care of his house rent, children school fees and medical. He should provide for food adequately with his salary and allowances while managing his family as a father.

But no. Rich and famous people will make lives miserable for family and friends with their wicked and selfish lifestyle. They insult and denegrate you when you come close for them to sharpen you up. People desert them because it is clear that they are not going to help. Many rich people have blood relatives they could bring close and help while using them for so many purposes. But no.

May God give us understanding which wisdom brings

Sammy07:
RIP to him.

No lemme talk Wetin dey my mind

MODIFIED
i go still talk am
What were those watching over him looking at biko,
No CCTV?, no caregiver?
The matter should be investigated..

Davido take heart. So sad

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Curious345: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2022
Saddest news ever ..

I feel a dark cloud over the whole nation
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by AngelicBeing: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)
His cries is as loud as thunderstorm ⛈

Viewership: This curse is transferable in the sense that if you quote rubbish it will follow u. Allow it to get to the Evil doers.
* If your fingers no wan rest, you cut it off than joining the cursed...
People around Davido are dying, l understand your point though, Chai sad
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Worldliness(f): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2022
Curious345:
Saddest news ever ..

Dark cloud over the whole nation?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Medalb: 10:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Have been vibing to your new song billing since yesterday and am see this morning omo e shock me ooo,rip ifanyi
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:01am On Nov 01, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Reminderz: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2022
Curious345:
Saddest news ever ..

nor be only dark cloud, na purple cloud... people are dying everyday, people are facing big problems daily, no one cares... if you nor get money, fame or person, people won't care if you die tomorrow.... people don't even care...

na because say na celebrity person die now, you con dey see dark cloud.. why you nor see pink cloud?

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by zoedew: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/https-punchng-com-breaking-davido-and-chiomas-son-ifeanyi-is-dead/
Irresponsible and reckless parents. They should be prosecuted. About time the interest of children are better protected by taking them away from parents who live a wild lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Sammy07: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2022
ceragon123:
So painful. It has to be investigated. Children aged 3 can swim and I don't want to believe that the parents did not teach him how to swim. It is wrong for a family to have swimming pool without having an instructor/pool guard. We can't be rich and not afford the cheapest important services.

If it's true, may his soul in peace.

Lessons for the living. If you are rich, think rich and live rich.

This is why we don't move and many at times suffer some unimaginable losses. Because we pay attention to pettiness and not the main things. People has been driving rich people all their lives and they are suffering under the nose of the same rich people. People don't take care of domestic workers upto what they are trusted with. People that cook for you should be your best paddy. You have to take care of his house rent, children school fees and medical. He should provide for food adequately with his salary and allowances while managing his family as a father.

But no. Rich and famous people will make lives miserable for family and friends with their wicked and selfish lifestyle. They insult and denegrate you when you come close for them to sharpen you up. People desert them because it is clear that they are not going to help. Many rich people have blood relatives they could bring close and help while using them for so many purposes. But no.

May God give us understanding which wisdom brings

Amennnn
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by yusufmurry: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2022
zeusdgrt:
Eya,too much publicity is something people should work on.Quite sad event

I dey tell. Everything is social media now.

Sometimes I wonder if people live with cameras in their bodies, everyone wants to show off.

Who knows...?

Anyway, God be with the family. RIP Ify
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Sheggy13(m): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Amebo and her twin brother Aproko are both from yorubaland.. They take all the available award in that department.. Even as a yoruba myself I don't mingle with them wherever I find them... I stay the fuvk away from accursed gbeborun from hell..let me tell you, don't be fooled be their so called educated Woke nonsense air about them whether literate or not they're ALL. THE SAME! snitch, betrayal , ,backstabbers ET all..never ever trust any afonja with your personal secret. Where you go hear am ehn, e go choke you, I learned all this in a bitter way,. They are never your friend
You're nothing but a fool. A thread about the painful death of a kid is where you have chosen to display your tribal bigotry. I didn't know everyone from your ethnic stock are angels and saints.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Sheggy13(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
u re omo ale then
So you think that idiot is Yoruba. Which Yoruba person will describe himself and his own people that way, afonja bla bla nonsense. You should already know the tribe he's from, they're many here impersonating Yorubas only to throw derogatory words at Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by WizydXkoba(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)

Viewership: This curse is transferable in the sense that if you quote rubbish it will follow u. Allow it to get to the Evil doers.
Na frustration just hold this one. Sha, make God just try give you money.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by JustforMen: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2022
nlfpmod:

Sorry for their loss but...

Where is the mother who should have been talking care of him?

Deadbeat parenting!)

Na the same thing happen to D- Banj ooo

What is the point of having those indoor pools or where it is risky for kids?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by TheSameGuy(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2022
Dbanj also did same right? Werey buruku
MatrixReloaded:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Dangote Settles Olamide & Donjazzy Beef, As Olamide Prostrates Before Don- Laila / Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried / Lanre Gentry Shows Mercy Aigbe's Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.