Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool (96877 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by OmoIjebuOde: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2022
Why can't they install this pool cover.

Rest in peace Little one

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by ozijay: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2022
Money is USELESS
Imagine with all the money no one is even ready to look after my property, my child as though their life depends on it. Fake friends everywhere. I hope the CCtV will be looked at and make sure u fire anyone last seen on the scene before the child fell in the pool.
nlfpmod:

https://punchng.com/https-punchng-com-breaking-davido-and-chiomas-son-ifeanyi-is-dead/

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Nicerazor(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2022
I sympathize with the couple but I won’t rule out their failure as a parent to safeguard the life of the child. It’s a breach of duty of care and parental negligence where in a saber clime they will be arrested. Same thing happened to D’banj’s son few years ago.
I saw few days ago when Davido was taking him on swimming lesson, is he a certified swimming instructor? Why taking a 3 yr old on swimming? It’s too early at least 5 years of age is better. When you have all the money but failed to work on your security then of what use?
The swimming is opened with no barricade and an innocent toddler walked into his death without anyone noticing. So pathetic. RIP little angle, your parents failed you.

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by riverbird: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2022
Too bad....
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
u re omo ale then
yeah,including your papa that sired you through one community hoe low should that year.. Cursed bizzybody lot undecided .everything cho cho cho cho like a deranged parrot undecided
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Brownshoe: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2022
Okortor:
IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr. Isn't dead but sleeping.

I believe there's something strange about this, I have the mandate to pray for his revival back to life, whoever has an info on how to reach the adeleke's should contact me ASAP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Solofresh2: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2022
There is more to family and friends dieing every year around Davido
It's either he is aware of the spiritual issue or not
This is not a coincidence
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by frog12: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2022
davido spoil the boy. the police should look at him. everybody just dey die next to him
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by ozijay: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2022
Ur mumu and u supposed follow drown inside that water too
grandstar:
Money, fame and power are not everything. It won't bring back the child. The world's glitz seems to be all that matters to this couple (Read 1 John 2:15-17)

This is the hard lesson here. The death of the child even looks suspicious. After the death of D'Banj son, extra care should be taken to protect anyone, not just children alone from drowning.

Davido was born into wealth. He isn't D'Banj so shouldn't be too freaked about it like D'Banj or his fiance Chioma are. He must have heard lots of stories amongst his fellow rich kids about swimming pool drowning when growing up.

There are many rich people who won't get a swimming primarily because of this. No money in the world can bring back a dead child.

Among the present big 3, Burna, Wizkid and himself, he seems to be the weakest. He isnt as prolific in bringing out new songs and seems overdependent on self promotion with his frequent display of wealth to remain relevant.

The death of this child frees Chioma from Davido. Common sense and some self respect demands she shouldn't even get pregnant until he's put a ring on it. Her parents must demand this at the very least. Eye wey dey cry still dey see road.

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by YorubaPrince: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2022
Okortor:
IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr. Isn't dead but sleeping.

I believe there's something strange about this, I have the mandate to pray for his revival back to life, whoever has an info on how to reach the adeleke's should contact me ASAP!

Yaba-Left V.I.P angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by JudahTheDream: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Amebo and her twin brother Aproko are both from yorubaland.. They take all the available award in that department.. Even as a yoruba myself I don't mingle with them wherever I find them... I stay the fuvk away from accursed gbeborun from hell..let me tell you, don't be fooled be their so called educated Woke nonsense air about them whether literate or not they're ALL. THE SAME! snitch, betrayal , ,backstabbers ET all..never ever trust any afonja with your personal secret. Where you go hear am ehn, e go choke you, I learned all this in a bitter way,. They are never your friend

U are a yoruba fellow too abi? I believe u know that u,ur papa &mama and ur entire family plus unborn generations are already discribed in this ur rotten and hate spiced comment!
and if u are not a yoruba person but just impersonating 2 vommit ur hate! May sango strike u dead,may ogun kill. Thank u(stop d madness of generalising)

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:08am On Nov 01, 2022
AmazingELixir:
shocked

This same swimming pool I dey reason for my house..straight cancellation...

This is one time I truly pray this news is fake...
They do pools with cover
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by grandstar(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

You still think she's gold digger abi

She isn't a gold digger but definitely smitten by his wealth and fame.

Common sense at this juncture demands they get married, even if the first stage is a quiet ceremony. She's no longer a baby mama. Any phoney attachment to Davido is gone.

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by doshiyad1: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

Them pack gang and squad full compound still no one noticed when a toddler was approaching a dead pool

What were all they doing in the house gan since Davido and Chioma traveled to Ibadan

Them just dey smoke loud up and down

Even when my dad died I didn’t feel this way bcuz he was old

Asin...... am not into all these celebrities and some of their songs. But you see this Ifeanyi's death ba!!! it really got me as I am as sad as sad itself. Honestly my heart felt condolence to the Adelek's especially Chioma and may God Almighty console them all in his special way. It is well

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Natbrowny: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
he died because of the water temperature

For f*ck sake. He wasnt d only one swimming.

He died in d pool. That was why u asked me to mention one. I mentioned one, when i can mention like 5 pros in d game. The one i mentioned died in d pool not on the grass field.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Lamanii22(f): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Some people on twitter said the boy is alive and kicking….
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Uzosaint(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Hmmm!!! Same price D'banj had to pay,I will not comment further.
Rather,RIP to the late ifeanyi Adeleke.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Elder4sure(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Sammy07:
RIP to him.

No lemme talk Wetin dey my mind

MODIFIED
i go still talk am
What were those watching over him looking at biko,
No CCTV?, no caregiver?
The matter should be investigated..

Davido take heart. So sad

Are you sure na wetin dey ur mind you talk so? cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by riverbird: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2022
Same thing that killed dbanj's baby undecided
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2022
BanyXchi:
Osu bastard, you are obsessed with Yorubas.
Afonja cursed betrayal, cho cho cho like cock.. Tan bi e? Snitch die slow.. Son of hoelowsho
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Ykc2(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Nigerians don't know how to use swimming pool and dinning table,they see swimming pool in one oyibo film they will rush build theirs to maintain it is problem, what of dinning tables ?na only for nigerian movies all family go gather for dinning table dey eat but for reality na inside room some dey eat,careless of highest order rip ifeanyi

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by rollywise(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Rip little one. No one can cater for your child than you. Father and mother busy toiling the world leaving their child in the care of others. No one values your own more than you. Now they'll shut down all invites and tour to mourn. Something that would have kept the boy alive. I feel so sorry for the little kid. Our children mostly at tender ages need ALL our attention. RIP Ifeanyi

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Nocare77: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2022
After introducing chioma his lover to the ooni he lost the only bond binding him and chioma let's hope he is not gonnah loose chioma to the ooni
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by farouk2much(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2022
One potential monster is down
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by buJu234: 9:10am On Nov 01, 2022
I think it's high the govt. place a restriction on any family that has children below 10yrs from having swimming pools in their house.

first, it was dbanj now Davido..
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by dimexy247(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2022
I type this with a very sad and heavy heart, rest in peace Ifeanyi. May God grant Davido and Chioma the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

No parents deserves this. This is quite unspeakable.

cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by slipperyanus07: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
Even me wey be Wizkid fan no sleep last night

No matter our different parties and favorite celebrity Stans nobody should die Abeg

E go better make we just dey fight for mouth than see one another die

How can Chioma survive this?
na sofia killed that boy that girl is evil
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Mercury12(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2022
Mopolchi:
Has Davido dropped any statement?
not yet. Everything here is hearsay.
I hope the news isn't true

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Spiff20(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2022
Some circumstances are just beyond my comprehension. With all the money these folks have, they can't Mann two or three maids to look after their children round the clock, but they can spend money buying watches that won't tell them the time danger is coming. I thought DBanj's case would have taught everyone a lesson about pools and kids. At least have a barricade over the pool. If all of these were taken care of, then arrest the entire domestic staff and grill them. David's house is always rowdy, filled with 30BG enjoying themselves and none of them was at the pool at the said time or everybody in the entire mansion decided to disappear from the pool. Poor kid gone to be with his maker. It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by ajepako(f): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2022
juman:
A lawyer should take dbanj and davido to court on behalf of those boys.
Their parents suppose to be sanctioned by the law court n

I was looking for this objective comment and I thank you for it.

Both are guilty of Adult Negligence and Poor Parenting.

May God bring comfort to both in the end.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Mercury12(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2022
slipperyanus07:
na sofia killed that boy that girl is evil
u mean the Momodu?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by FaithBrain1994(m): 9:12am On Nov 01, 2022
D'banj lost his son in this manner, now it is davido. Sad! May what we build for pleasure not give us pains! On a second thought, why are people close to davido dying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos / Nollywood Actor, David Mela Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.