Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool (96856 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Akerele44(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2022
Okortor:
IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr. Isn't dead but sleeping.

I believe there's something strange about this, I have the mandate to pray for his revival back to life, whoever has an info on how to reach the adeleke's should contact me ASAP!

You wan use this one cash out abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by SugarGirl44(f): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2022
But he later survived according to online reports now.
Pls stop playing with something so sensitive.

5 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by ghiloman28(m): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2022
Am always sad to hear the death of anyone expecially 40yrs below not to talk of kids cry sad
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by FireUpNow(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2022
David and Chioma were not vigilant enough, the young boy falling into a swimming pool was as a result of carelessness. Until the boy walked to the pool where were the parents or domestic staff? Too bad and I am very sad to hear this. Loosing ones child is a very difficult thing to bear. My condolences to the Adelekes family. May God grant them the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by profresh(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2022
Some of you in this nairalands are fools and doesn't deserve to be human.. damnn
We pray the news turns out to be false, ❤️�
What ever happens David be strong ❤️

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Tareq1105: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2022
What's wrong with Davido? I recall about a week ago when he said he was teaching Ifeanyi how to swim. What nonsense? Teaching a 3 yr old swimming? Was there no one around to monitor him? This is a rude shock to me.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by psalmistkakah(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2022
That was how i almost lose my almost 2yrs old daughter.. i went donwstairs to get some books from the bookshop.. How this girl manage to come downstairs baffle me.. she was about walking outside the gate to the main road. b4 somebody call my wife attention..

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by SugarGirl44(f): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
Even me wey be Wizkid fan no sleep last night
No matter our different parties and favorite celebrity Stans nobody should die Abeg
E go better make we just dey fight for mouth than see one another die
How can Chioma survive this?

They said he survived it tho.
I think NL just needs traffic this morning.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by doggedfighter(f): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2022
Akerele44:

You wan use this one cash out abi

Na religious thief

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2022
BABANGBALI:
That new improved elephantiasis called Eniola Badmus self, na who send am to dey break the news on Twitter? Old mama wey dey use small pikin death to control traffic. Mtcheeeeew!
Amebo and her twin brother Aproko are both from yorubaland.. They take all the available award in that department.. Even as a yoruba myself I don't mingle with them wherever I find them... I stay the fuvk away from accursed gbeborun from hell..let me tell you, don't be fooled be their so called educated Woke nonsense air about them whether literate or not they're ALL. THE SAME! snitch, betrayal , ,backstabbers ET all..never ever trust any afonja with your personal secret. Where you go hear am ehn, e go choke you, I learned all this in a bitter way,. They are never your friend

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Octopusssy(f): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)
His cries is as loud as thunderstorm

Viewership: This curse is transferable in the sense that if you quote rubbish it will follow u. Allow it to get to the Evil doers.
* If your fingers no wan rest, you cut it off than joining the cursed...
Explain further?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by obedience4(m): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2022
drlateef:

With all the money and clout, they couldn’t teach the child how to swim. We see children less than 2 years old swimming comfortably in water.

Fool
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by FutureFocus: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2022
Too painful, I’m seriously angry , this is pure negligence , keep your eyes on the child all the time, I couldn’t sleep when I read the post last night praying the little boy should make it.
So sad
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by pacificom: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2022
Celebrities should be careful with the way they make use of swimming pool with kids. Don't build a swimming pool without following all the necessary health and safety rules that guide it's proper usage.

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by blowjohn(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2022
BABANGBALI:
That new improved elephantiasis called Eniola Badmus self, na who send am to dey break the news on Twitter? Old mama wey dey use small pikin death to control traffic. Mtcheeeeew!

I don't get ur point.
News that u are reacting to?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by liver123(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2022
Carelessness and negligence at its peak. Rip to the young boy. Having swimming pool in a compound where you have kids is very risky
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Banhammy717: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2022
Innalilahi wainnalilahi rojiun.
Swimming pool again?.
The same way D Banj lost his son.
Please let's be guiding our children anytime they want to go to swimming pool.
May Almighty Allah give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
May Almighty Allah give them another son with long life.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Kobicove(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2022
This is terrible sad
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by rpstar12: 8:50am On Nov 01, 2022
Okortor:
IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr. Isn't dead but sleeping.

I believe there's something strange about this, I have the mandate to pray for his revival back to life, whoever has an info on how to reach the adeleke's should contact me ASAP!

You need to take malaria drugs.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by omonnakoda: 8:50am On Nov 01, 2022
Tareq1105:
What's wrong with Davido? I recall about a week ago when he said he was teaching Ifeanyi how to swim. What nonsense? Teaching a 3 yr old swimming? Was there no one around to monitor him? This is a rude shock to me.
Nothing wrong in teaching a 3 year old to swim.
Go to Bayelsa state . Some people live literally on top of water
Now we are hearing flood upandan how will kids survive if they cannot swim
The important thing is supervision

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by immortalcrown(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2022
RIP to the innocent kid. May God give his relatives the heart to bear the loss.

But let us not use emotions and sentiment to subdue facts. The parents of the deceased are celebrities and this case should be handled as a celebrity case. They put everything on social media, even the ones that do not need to be publicized. Now that this one has happened, let them release a CCTV footage to show it was truly an accident. It happened in Banana Island, no way the house is not well-equipped with cameras and steady light. If no footage is released, then it was not an accident.

I know fools will attack me. But I have already made my point.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by staga: 8:50am On Nov 01, 2022
One would think that after the death of D'Banj's son, more attention would be paid to preventing recurrences.

Babies should never have access to swimming pools. Such deaths are due to careless parenting and sadly I have seen a few of these kinds of occurrences.

Let them take heart. God will give them more kids, hopefully within a proper marriage setting.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Mayeldah(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2022
This isn't negligence, it seems planned.

Davido and Chioma has a case to answer. He may have done this to discard Chioma completely too.

Well it is not of my fvcking business!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by obedience4(m): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2022
Okirinwankwa76:
The kid has been laid down in occultist altar and offered as a sacrifice. Fame and wealth come at a price.
God's judgement is coming.

Show prof, you no go fit? Why dangote, bill Gates family and friends no dey die

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by christistruth01: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2022
?
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by ajepako(f): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2022
This toddler's de..th is not an accident, act or God or spirtual

It is nothing but a result of Adult Negligence and Poor Parenting..

May Almighty God strengthen the bereaved couple and parents of Little Ifeanyi and comfort them in this time of darkness.

May the toddler Ifeanyi be granted peaceful and eternal rest till resurrection.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by putin2: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Jesus !!! Can this news be fake news God pls God let this be fake news oooo.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by BABANGBALI: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2022
blowjohn:

I don't get ur point.
News that u are reacting to?
my point was that, why should an old woman like eniola badmus be the one to fo on Twitter to break the news? Na wetin be be her own for the boy's death?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by BigCowHornn: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Life si so fragile.

One moment it is there and the next it is gone.

Rest in peace little one!
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by bageork(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2022
very disheartening

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Bodybuilder, Joanna Thomas Dies At 43 / Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.