Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool (96868 Views)

Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son / Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Naming Ceremony Of Davido & Chioma’s Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by matth70s(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2022
Accept my condolences.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by spiceadole: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
Even me wey be Wizkid fan no sleep last night

No matter our different parties and favorite celebrity Stans nobody should die Abeg

E go better make we just dey fight for mouth than see one another die

How can Chioma survive this?

She will survive
She is a young girl ..she will have other children.
You will be surprised how quickly she will move on.
The whole thing looks fishy to me.
Davido and Chioma may just KNOW what happened

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by grandstar(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2022
Money, fame and power are not everything. It won't bring back the child. The world's glitz seems to be all that matters to this couple (Read 1 John 2:15-17)

This is the hard lesson here. The death of the child even looks suspicious. After the death of D'Banj son, extra care should be taken to protect anyone, not just children alone from drowning.

Davido was born into wealth. He isn't D'Banj so shouldn't be too freaked about it like D'Banj or his fiance Chioma are. He must have heard lots of stories amongst his fellow rich kids about swimming pool drowning when growing up.

There are many rich people who won't get a swimming primarily because of this. No money in the world can bring back a dead child.

Among the present big 3, Burna, Wizkid and himself, he seems to be the weakest. He isnt as prolific in bringing out new songs and seems overdependent on self promotion with his frequent display of wealth to remain relevant.

The death of this child frees Chioma from Davido. Common sense and some self respect demands she shouldn't even get pregnant until he's put a ring on it. Her parents must demand this at the very least. Eye wey dey cry still dey see road.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by temitope27(m): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Amebo and her twin brother Aproko are both from yorubaland.. They take all the available award in that department.. Even as a yoruba myself I don't mingle with them wherever I find them... I stay the fuvk away from accursed gbeborun from hell..let me tell you, don't be fooled be their so called educated Woke nonsense air about them whether literate or not they're ALL. THE SAME! snitch, betrayal , ,backstabbers ET all..never ever trust any afonja with your personal secret. Where you go hear am ehn, e go choke you, I learned all this in a bitter way,. They are never your friend
u re omo ale then

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by meobizy(f): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2022
This is bad. So sad. May God heal both parents.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Dreadlock69(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2022
I know how many times i drown and them beat craze for my head before i learn how to swim
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Lastmessenger2: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2022
sanmtiago:

You are such a pathetic person.
look at the mirror and tell me who is pathetic. Davido friends kept dying and now his son and that alone is enough to make that conclusion. No only him death sabi
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by iamrealdeji(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

Them pack gang and squad full compound still no one noticed when a toddler was approaching a dead pool

What were all they doing in the house gan since Davido and Chioma traveled to Ibadan

Them just dey smoke loud up and down

Even when my dad died I didn’t feel this way bcuz he was old
bad child. You no send when your daddy die. But when Davido ''that doesn't know you exist" son dies,you feel really bad more than when your dad dies. So,your dad hasn't enjoyed the fruit of his labour on you can die because he's old?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by blowjohn(m): 8:55am On Nov 01, 2022
BABANGBALI:
my point was that, why should an old woman like eniola badmus be the one to fo on Twitter to break the news? Na wetin be be her own for the boy's death?

So breaking of news is now by age?

The news obviously leaked out frm somewhere and she got ahold of it.

And this is the age of the Internet!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Pablo2k3: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2022
Una way be blogger too do. Crying more than the bereaved.
A friend just contacted OBO and he said ifeanyi is recovering.verify ur update before you drop bomb for your head nigga.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by BanyXchi: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Amebo and her twin brother Aproko are both from yorubaland.. They take all the available award in that department.. Even as a yoruba myself I don't mingle with them wherever I find them... I stay the fuvk away from accursed gbeborun from hell..let me tell you, don't be fooled be their so called educated Woke nonsense air about them whether literate or not they're ALL. THE SAME! snitch, betrayal , ,backstabbers ET all..never ever trust any afonja with your personal secret. Where you go hear am ehn, e go choke you, I learned all this in a bitter way,. They are never your friend
Osu bastard, you are obsessed with Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Habiyo: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
She has been dislodge, replaced and this was why he drew her closer to him. To end it all... David Adeleke your own " Flesh and Blood". May the Power of the Universe put You and your Occultism Patrons in bed riding before the Next birthday of Ifeanyi. (There is nothing bigger than God)
His cries is as loud as thunderstorm ⛈

Viewership: This curse is transferable in the sense that if you quote rubbish it will follow u. Allow it to get to the Evil doers.
* If your fingers no wan rest, you cut it off than joining the cursed...
Exactly my thoughts . His own flesh and blood fah. just pity the girl Chioma
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by voltron14: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2022
When you lose young ones in their numbers, not due to war or spontaneous violence, you aren't doing things right.

May his young soul rest in peace.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by izubext007: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2022
My thoughts and prayers is with the family of the Adeleke family....... R.I.P young blood , u left wen the the country needs you the most.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by voltron14: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2022
spiceadole:

She will survive
She is a young girl ..she will have other children.
You will be surprised how quickly she will move on.
The whole thing looks fishy to me.
Davido and Chioma may just KNOW what happened

Stop that.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by iamrealdeji(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Davido is a ritualist.
it's very common among the rich and influential in Nigeria. Former governor of western region,former minister and Former Ooni Sir Adesoji Aderemi and Awolowo's first sons died a month apart. They were both best friends. Meaning they belong together in same group.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:00am On Nov 01, 2022
That carelessness is just too much. How can they just lackadaisically allow that child to get drowned?

Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by BABANGBALI: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2022
blowjohn:

So breaking of news is now by age?

The news obviously leaked out frm somewhere and she got ahold of it.

And this is the age of the Internet!!!!
there are some things old people should not do. Why did she later delete the news? She knows that it was wrong of her and please stop supporting her

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Natbrowny: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
name one professional swimmer that die in pool

Fran Crippen
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by TinubuPikin: 9:00am On Nov 01, 2022
Joeev:

Make I burst ur head? I been dey ask myself last week why davido never use Israel, now this week im son don die!
Oil dey ur head guy. See when u are not talented, u need to go extra mile in rituals, bribery, to make it in the music/entertainment and sports industry. We know whatsup, we no be small pikin na

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by spotmataz: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:
Even me wey be Wizkid fan no sleep last night

No matter our different parties and favorite celebrity Stans nobody should die Abeg

E go better make we just dey fight for mouth than see one another die

How can Chioma survive this?

You have spoken well. No one wishes another death.

Haaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Sirmuel1(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Okortor:
IFEANYI ADELEKE jnr. Isn't dead but sleeping.

I believe there's something strange about this, I have the mandate to pray for his revival back to life, whoever has an info on how to reach the adeleke's should contact me ASAP!

Oga Pray wherever you are.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Amarisa(f): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2022
This is heart wrenching...oh my God!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by longifilis(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by LordErrk: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2022
temitope27:
I don't think I can have swimming pool in my house cos of kids, pools are for people who know how to swim, maybe na because Davido teach am swimming few days, na the kid wan com try too

Rip IFEANYI

Swear down. If at any time me or the kids wan swim, na straight to swimming pool. Make dem no go sleep walk enter water
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by voltron14: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
Davido is a ritualist.

I don't think so.

But he lives a reckless life.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by OkoRemi2023(m): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:

igbo will find all way to blame Yoruba for anything, they will hide their ancestral land just bring a whole tribe down but the more they do the worse it happens in their region

southeast is now a den of kidnappers but that's yet to cut you m0rons some slack, na Yoruba matter go wound you people las las

Onye beribe, onye ara

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Shadysen: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2022
davido used him in exchange of power and fame, you guys should think.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by voltron14: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2022
TinubuPikin:
Oil dey ur head guy. See when u are not talented, u need to go extra mile in rituals, bribery, to make it in the music/entertainment and sports industry. We know whatsup, we no be small pikin na

Sharap.

All you need is an identity and voila you become successful.
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Bennycollins: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2022
One very dangerous thing is to have kids living in a compound with domestic swimming pool. You can never be 100% adequate in watching over them. Will you keep them locked indoors throughout?
This is sad.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by temitope27(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2022
Natbrowny:

Fran Crippen
he died because of the water temperature
Re: Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool by Solofresh2: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2022
femijay8271:
To be sincere, this Davido of a guy get serious spiritual issues.

Why b say na every year, people close to ham dey die?
Davido needs to go for spiritual cleansing, to be honest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Emoney Shows Off Interior Of His Anambra Mansion - Photos / Nollywood Actor, David Mela Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.